Are you fucking kidding me

Are you fucking kidding me

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-074556~2.png (1440x1509, 91K)

What's the problem?

Op is Indian and hates seeing propaganda showing his kind holding hands with a chinese man

>niggerhand

>share automatically
botnet propaganda

What's all the fuzz about? It's just a cop about to handcuff a criminal.

>black hand on top
>white hand on bottom

it's the little things

Sorry if it triggered you. How are they supposed to know you are a forever alone incel who gets upset at seeing people together

they are trying to catch incels better watch out

The funny thing is it was probably made by a white person to appeal to white cuck mentality. And then they blame POCs for this

Incel is a completely worthless buzzword now. Hold even the slightest amount of misogyny? Guess what, you're not an incel

>you're not
*You're now

CELEBRATE IT!!!!
(and give us your fucking data so we can sell you more of IT)

>What's all the fuzz about? It's just a cop about to handcuff a criminal.
Lol

That's like the least fucking offensive way they could have possibly made it, and you still manage to get butthurt.

Incredible.

Being a misogynist is acceptable if you're chad though

Dude, I'm married (to a white woman) and black (also Italian) and all that FAKE diversity shit (for the sake of PR and money) is getting on my fucking nerve, it's horrible and wrong. Kill all the fucking whites that enforce it. It's look, taste and feel like a bad forced meme.

The media usage of "incel" is very recent and are trying to make it possible how you can discredit anyone by calling them an incel like with "nazi" and "alt-right"

Show your skin color

Attached: handwashing-banner1.jpg (775x437, 252K)

What application is that?

>partner repeated 3 times
>share repeated 2 times
>second line on first and second character constructs the phrase "a partner share"
There is a deeper meaning to this, right?

No I think you're looking too deep into this

>a broken man without confidence, self esteem, that isn't capable to even a approach a woman
>the liberal leftist media label as the most dangerous terrorist
I hate it
I don't ask your forgiveness, acceptance or support
I'm a fucking failure, just let me be, I don't want to hurt anyone but myself
Life's suffering
>t 35 year old involuntary celibate

>That's like the least fucking offensive way they could have possibly made it
what was wrong with bright yellow emoticons? they aren't anyone's skin colour, they offended nobody, as they represented nobody
introducing realistic skin colours was a stupid idea, as all it does it racially charge them

Just hire a hooker man.

>implying hookers don't have standards

Yes they have. Measured in how much your willing to pay them and not being black.

>tfw had sex at the age of 29 with a virgin girl
The biggest disappoinment of my life.

>disappoinment
Why?

Aimed at sweeden/germany/france I guess?

But srsly speaking - even though I hate it when pol is right...it is always fun to see leftys and normies going "no no... pol was not right because this thing we said will not happen is really a good thing!".

pol is always right

It's Jow Forums not pol you retards

My expectations were too high. Both of us didnt have a clue what we were doing. She was not that tight and keep telling me to stop.

Jow Forums is a bunch of fags in denial

This. I just want to die alone.

Attached: 1422194654092.jpg (588x263, 112K)

>pol is right
More like you lost again? It's almost like you're a bunch of braindead retards trying to destroy all good in this world. I find it kinda funny actually see you fail over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Attached: handshake.gif (400x340, 1.99M)

>using (((Google))) phones
I know, are you freaking kidding me? Who would actually use that?

>race mixing
>good

Attached: 1524419940974.png (580x571, 594K)

Stop replying to blatant obvious bait, faggot

seriously user, this is pretty much why prostitution exists

fpbp

It's a complicated question. They certainly don't want somebody who has an appearance of a meth head, however I believe they don't care if you are just ugly.

1. There is only marriage between husband and wife. There is no such thing as a partner.
2. The Bible is clear there shall be no mixing of kinds, whether they are people, animals, or fabric.

Attached: 1432421587431-0.png (569x561, 166K)

> There is no such thing as a partner.

Attached: C2AAMCLVQAESU6Z[1].jpg (720x715, 67K)

Holy fuck THIS!!!!
Wow I can't wait to install windows 10 and give away all my personal data to trigger those stupid stormfags.

I'm not ugly, nor fat, nor a manlet
I don't have confidence or self esteem though
Prostitutes didn't make the greatest choices in life and they have to sell their bodies to ugly dirty men
But they are still human
Making her put up with me is too much and inhuman

incels pls lEAVE

>NO THANKS

where's the "NO" option? i don't want to thank them

>literally lost another battle
>IT'S JUST BAIT YOU'RE BAITING LALALALAALLA I'M NOT LISTENING
You're fighting a war you can win. You will die alone, forgotten by everyone.

> I don't have confidence or self esteem though
Not a problem. Do it.

I agree with that, introducing emojis with skin tones was stupid.

I suppose they could have made this ad with bright yellow hands, but it's more aesthetic with actual skin.

Partner isn't a supplicate for marriage and you shouldn't consummate a relationship outside marriage.

Attached: qt christ-tan.png (601x439, 139K)

> shouldn't consummate a relationship outside marriage
K. Putting penis in vagina isn't a relationship, so I'm good.

But celibacy is by definition a completely voluntary thing
Stop making up shit to feel special

Attached: cringe.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Kek

Ok
>t. 35 year old kissless virgin

Would christ-chan find it acceptable to hold her hand outside of marriage?

>but it's more aesthetic with actual skin.
it is, but then you have the problem of needing to consider which skin tones to use, this cannot be done with realistic tones without offending somebody, it makes your choice of emoticon more difficult for no good reason
same goes for the sterotypical male/female ones. old emoticons didn't have any stereotypical features of either gender, they were generic, perfectly inoffensive

But the real question is who's the cop

>y-you can't win stop fighting back oy vey
Jow Forums is the biggest board on this site and our influence on the internet dwarves every other boards on this site. Our existence obviously bother you otherwise there wouldn't be 100 threads on /q/ daily about shutting us down.

>Jow Forums is the biggest board on this site and our influence on the internet dwarves every other boards on this site
Not even him but that's only because Jow Forums is the new /b/ and every single newfag coming here came here through Jow Forums

>what is process of elimination

It's an IQ test that you failed.

What a terrible thread

Attached: 1483789301012.png (475x375, 48K)

>incels
hello reddo

Still you have to accept that Jow Forums reached it's peak during the Zimmerman trial
Back then it really was challenging the mainstream narrative
Nowadays it's a shadow of its former glorious self
I don't go there anymore, I visit only Jow Forums and /tv/

Not him, but I would argue that having sex with random people is probably more emotionally damaging than having a long term relationship with someone that includes sex.

Marriage doesn't magically make a relationship good or healthy. It just (usually) means the parties are committed to each other.

And what did you manage to accomplish so far besides being a minor inconvenience on the internet? Ah right, nothing. You have ZERO influence in the real world, actually it's not a big surprise since majority of posters in that cesspool of yours is just underage children and unemployed NEETs. Hysterical.

I can't believe I actually miss 2011-2013. At least back then there was a sense of sincerity and you didn't have to make everything ironic and OC still existed

i prefer unrealistic colors, why do they insist on using the realistic nigger brown and some shitty unrealistic yellow for everyone else

Attached: 1526471252935.png (1440x1509, 87K)

> I would argue that having sex with random people is probably more emotionally damaging
I wouldn't.

Just kill yourself already then.

Well no website alone has any real world impact. But Jow Forums plays a major part in shifting the political landscape through Internet culture. Compared to 5-10 years ago the political dialogues have gradually being shifted in Jow Forumss favour and the fact that Trump became the most powerful man on Earth despite liberals outcry does reflect that.

at least /b/ had lulz

>Kill all the fucking whites that enforce it.
(((whites)))

reddit

>projection

>Well no website alone has any real world impact
You are living in a bubble. Better snap out of it before your brain rots away entirely.

They don't.

Keep bitching and moaning about drumpf on twitter, soiboy.

Both of you can kindly fuck off

>just let me be
>Just kill yourself already then
You're not very smart, aren't you user?

i'm a black woman and fuck these white bitches thinkin' they can take are men!

This isnt technology related. This is a pure 100% Jow Forums shitposting thread on my Jow Forums. Mods. Reeee. Sage.

>defeated again, mentally handicapped child resorts to insults as a last line of defense then retreats to his safe haven in order to recover

>white
yeah. american "white" maybe. that pic shows a chink+black combo. the least likely of all combos.

>he's too much of a brainlet to see the irony in his own post

You lost buddy. Like always. Look at the picture in the OP and tell me you didn't.

>GOOGLE
>NO THANKS

Easy. I didn't.

>missing the point again
The biggest corporation in the world is shitting on your ideals and well adjusted people are shitting on you. How does that make you feel?

Attached: eti-topkek-kakaolu-40-gr-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

No you missed the point. The biggest corporation in the world with their bottomless pocket are desperately trying to shill thier shitty ideals while a bunch of jobless neckbeards shift the political landscape with memes. It makes me feel encouraged because ((((((they)))))) arent that invincible as they want us to believe.

You're delusional to high hell. Shitposting memes on twitter didn't get anyone but yourselves to vote for trump. The mass majority that voted for trump voted for him becuase the democrats were that shitty and everyone was sick and tired of political correctness. Even if Jow Forums never existed trump still would have won.

Even if Jow Forums didn't exist people who browse Jow Forums still exist and we'd still win. It's not just an imageboard its an idea. Corporations are the one with a delusion of grandeur. Only the most braindead normies couldn't see through their cheap tricks.

Go on the streets right now and ask them if they voted for trump and why and count how many tell you that a meme on twitter was why they voted for him. This was destined to happen and I don't think you were directly responsible for even a fraction of the votes.

>repeating yourself when already proven wrong
You don't expect anyone to fall for that, do you? I mean, how stupid are you