According to industry sources who spoke with Tom's Hardware Germany's Igor Wallossek on condition of anonymity...

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-turing-faq,37067.html

>According to industry sources who spoke with Tom's Hardware Germany's Igor Wallossek on condition of anonymity, we expect a July release for the Founder's Edition cards with third-party cards to follow in August or September.

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: nvidia-titan-v-gallery-b.jpg (2560x1627, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-turing-faq,37067.html
extremetech.com/extreme/266508-nvidias-titan-v-accused-returning-wrong-answers-simulations)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will it be below $300?
no?
pass

stick to AMD if you're poor

>tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-turing-faq,37067.html
AMD cards aren't really cheaper, than NVIDIA ones. And NVIDIA ones are better.

implying I own an AMD GPU...

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE YOU ES DOLLARS

Why third party cards 3 months after? Holy kikes

You mad, poorcuck?

Where's navi?

>August is 3 months after July

Mining is still a thing/profitable?

Lol

Is AMD going to do a Vega refresh with midrange cards?

Yes, they are claiming they are aiming for 1080 (non ti) at a msrp of 250$

So expect no stock, 1070 perf, and 500$ after cryptotax

What's founder's edition?

This. Stop bitching about the price if you can't afford it.

when nvidia is selling a 300$ piece of silicon for 600$, I will bitch, thats what the 1080 is/was

reference cooler

An extra heater for early adopters.

Ah, I remember now. Guessing the next iteration will have less tdp anyway so why not. Miners will screw us all anyway, so best to just be first if you can.

Why you anons sperging about this card possibly costing more than 600 bucks? I paid way more than that and I'm a third world monkey. If I (a literal third worlder) can afford a "900 dollars" gpu you guys can too.

I would get a Nvidia card, but I use Linux primarily. I heard Nvidia isn't a good choice for that.

The free driver is hot garbage but the propriety driver is okay.

It depends on what you're doing. Most people complain about Nvidia because you're forced to use the proprietary drivers. This occasionaly causes compatibility issues with some DEs or programs. However almost all games are only optimized for Nvidia since ATI/AMD's drivers were in such poor shape until fairly recently.Also CUDA has a much bigger ecosystem than OpenCL. For regular desktop browsing AMD is probably better since it's open source, but for specialized shit you should look up actual benchmarks first.

It'll be slower than Titan V which I already have. I'll wait for 1180 Ti or something.

Why would you upgrade from the top GPU of this generation to the top GPU of the next generation? Job related?

I'm using an RX 580 at the moment, and I seem to get decent performance with the open-source drivers. I'm not sure how often the open-source drivers are updated and optimized, though.

I just want an aftermarket card for my next gaming PC. Titan Vs in my workstation run pretty hot in multi-card setup than my 980 Tis due to it having a backplate. They are also loud, don't overclock well (it produces wrong results even under default boost clock extremetech.com/extreme/266508-nvidias-titan-v-accused-returning-wrong-answers-simulations) and have crap driver support for games.

The AMD free driver is great. I had better performance than on windows with it. You only have to take the propriety blob with Nvidia cards.