Microsoft Surface Hub 2 - THE FUTURE IS NOW

youtube.com/watch?&v=7DbslbKsQSk

Holy shit. What does apple even have on Microsoft at this point? Say what you want but MS has really been setting the standards when it comes to design lately. Apple GUI looks outdated as fuck compared to this. I can unironically say this is one of the sexiest products I've ever seen. If only non-proprietary design could look this good...

Attached: surface-hub-2-tiled-100757832-large.jpg (700x380, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh9cOlVFItQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

9k.

How is this better than a large TV connected to a laptop or a projector that is projecting an image on a whiteboard so that you can write on it and then use the whiteboard on it's own when you don't need the projector?

Is this how roasties are dressing in the workplace nowadays? What the fuck is this attire. I'm glad for being a NEET desu

Attached: wtf.jpg (495x1080, 56K)

The only people who would ever want to buy this are pajeets who couldn't if they worked their entire lives.

I can see it being used in design/architecture offices but not much else.

I like the concept and basic idea behind it, however I dont see it being used as much more than a fancy conference room gadget or rather a tv/whiteboard you can write on.

I guess it could be kinda neat if there is a special JIRA version with good touch integration where you can take handwritten notes and attach them to tickets. That could be neat for SCRUM meetings... But outside the office I dont see literally any reason to get one.

for me

It's too expensive...

Attached: 1486979264681.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

looks fancy, but I still fucking hate touchscreens and I think it's a fact that the bigger they are the worse is the input reaction.

>for me
for you

Attached: you are a big guy.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

please don't remind me on how much I fucking hate Scrum and all those fags that come with it. I can see them fagging around on that screen and wasting my time even more.

come on user if you stick to timeboxing the dailies are really not long at all. not that I dont dislike meetings as well but I dont think SCRUM is that bad really.

you guys really have to find anything to rant about.
stay pleb faggot

what's the fucking point of having a huge fucking screen stapled to a wall?
Why not get a fucking projector if you have that much empty wall space?

>giving an amazing presentation with your new surface hub
>HELLO THERE BUDDIE, SEEMS LIKE IT'S TIME TO UPDATE, PLEASE DO IT NOW OR PRESS "REMIND ME IN 10 SECONDS"

first off it looks way better to have a 4k display than a projector but that is besides the point. the real advantage would be touch controls and taking hand written notes on the fly and having them in your system. right now probably not a big advantage but I think it is the right vision MS is following here we are just no there yet.

The dailies aren't that long true, but they are completely pointless. I don't even listen to what the others say, I basically just take a 15min forced break. But my main complain aren't the dailies, it's more all the other ceremonies. It just all feels like a waste of time and feels incredibly forced and childish. Things like "planning poker" and even things with party hats and throwing balls at each other. We often even play stupid games, where you need to stand and clap or play with lego. Literally like in kindergarten. I fucking hate it, I feel so emasculated by it. And I really think everybody else feels that same, but nobody says something because the emperor has no clothes or shit.

Here is a picture of the Surface Hub 2 prototype.

Attached: steve-jobs-ipad-prototype.jpg (431x423, 50K)

dude it looks like a mix between pants and a dress is so stupid
who made this?
is it a new trend?

I get that, I think it is just the fact that our team practices a more "normal" version of SCRUM where most of that bullshit isnt actively pushed. So most of this stuff doesnt get done by the book here and I think that works out well. Also in our dailies I usually find it usefull to know what my coworkers are doing and if they need help with it or if they are ahead of schedule and can help me with my stuff.

Is there anything more pathetic than Microsoft in tech these days?
Nobody cares about what they're doing.
When it comes to AR, everyone looks at Magic Leap, when it comes to VR, everyone waits for HTC and Oculus, when it comes to AI, only Google really matters, when it comes to operating systems, all eyes are on Android and Fuchsia, Microsoft only existing because it's collecting rent for having spread their proprietary gay cancer to everyone, especially Office and Winshit.

There really is nothing more pathetic than a Micropenis fanboy.

whiteboards, chalkboards and clearboards exist and are much cheaper solutions than that piece of hardware ever will be.
for taking notes you need even more expensive sensors all over said screen, compared to just scanning notes and extracting the text.

Real problems require real solutions, only make-believe problems allow make-believe soltions

>when it comes to operating systems, all eyes are on Android and Fuchsia
>Fuchsia
Nigger what are you smoking. Nobody cares about that project.

Is it just a display or some type of all-in-one?

It looks like taken out of scifi, I like the feeling.

The big downside is being Microshaft but otherwise I can see it.

>Holy shit. What does apple even have on Microsoft at this point? Say what you want but MS has really been setting the standards when it comes to design lately. Apple GUI looks outdated as fuck compared to this. I can unironically say this is one of the sexiest products I've ever seen. If only non-proprietary design could look this good...
MS salesman pls go

it looks cool but it also looks like one of those expensive gadgets the top boss buys, installs and uses ONCE in their entire life

Why does it fucking matter?

Cool idea. I'd rather this idea be out there to be improved upon than not.

Also, 1:30 onwards, the score knocks off of the ff7 theme.

Attached: Midgar-future.jpg (985x554, 119K)

All in one. These things (along with the first editions, or google's jamboard) are 5k+ they aren't just a display lmao

This doesn't use windows 10. But cute.

I believe it's called a "skirt", and is a popular formal garment for women.

Attached: Colossus.jpg (1280x854, 206K)

You forget one of the most sought after brands is built on make-believe

I noticed the ff7 music too

Can't wait to put GNU/Linux on it.

I can't wait til someone installs doom.

you can clearly see than it's some extremely loose pants, that isn't a skirt

Pretty neat tech I must say
Would be a godsent for group collaboration and the like
Could see it used at work for multiple people working on one doc etc and as a way for tracking task completion

go back to r.eddit homo

Another day, another overpriced crap from MS.

it was a thing in the 70s you underage faggot

>magic leap
never heard of it
>htc and oculus
VR is DOA
>AI
A program isn't an AI
>eyes are on fuscia and android
Looks to me like you're getting your dick wet in the cum filled anus of the botnet, nice shilling

we can clearly see that you're an idiot

Release date sometime next year.
Osborne? Is that you?

mate its targetted at businesses who are looking to improve communications... something like this that you can chuck up on a wall and let people job completion etc in a collaborative environment will be very worthwhile
Its much more efficient than a giant whiteboard

youtube.com/watch?v=qh9cOlVFItQ

>microshaft reiterates failed abortion idea from 10 years ago
>micro$haft brainlet shills think this is innovative somehow

>ff7 music rip off

there is no niggers in this ad.
wtf m$?

>being mad that a women isn't dressed like a slut
why?

CUTE

This is amazing

>When it comes to AR, everyone looks at Magic Leap,
you must be living in an echochamber.

Hey, no niggers in the advertisement!
>9k
Right, no nigger could afford it, but they can sure steal one.

The writing on the whiteboard isn't stored and shared digitally. That problem was also solved 30 years ago with the digital whiteboard, so a $5000 giant smartphone looks cool but won't revolutionize anything.

This is why they have projectors.

Attached: 1524762240418.png (814x806, 15K)

The hardware is probably going to be pretty great, but unfortunately MS is going to do the software side as well. It's going to be a buggy office gadget thats not trustworthy enough for any serious presentation. The thing is going to spaz out randomly and you'll need to have mouse & keyboard at hand to fix that shit like all other touch devices running Windows 10.
They cant get that shit working even with their own Surface devices, any small update breaks something.

>Microsoft ever delivering on the concepts their inept marketing managers dream up