Trust in the LORD

with all your heart

Attached: TheSaints.jpg (1024x509, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpi1sZEZ1U
docdroid.net/zk1XxWj/checkmate.docx
docdroid.net/uiPmLvx/the-brand-new-deal.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amen

amen.

Goosebumps

...and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways Acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

*post picture of Mary*

nah

Mother Mary pray for us...

If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all. Nothing will remain to cringe among the captives or fall among the slain.

Some trust in horses and some trust in chariots but we trust in the name of the Lord our God.

Attached: images (2).jpg (199x253, 4K)

Amen
As a plead to everyone reading this, I don't think we have much time left before the second coming. Accept Jesus as your savior.
Please anons, I know we bicker and argue and insult one another and things much worse than that... but I'm begging all of you reading this right now to please believe Jesus died for your sins and is your only way to Heaven.

Lean not on your understanding, (be a good NPC) trust us. Just beware your leaders anons they can lead you astray.

That's fine, I didn't ask for your prayers, not everyone wants your judgement. Not everyone will face it. Stop trying to get other people to fear what you fear. This is abusive programming to get people to act in certain ways.

St. Michael the Archangel defend us in battle.

Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen..

Attached: ArchangelMichael.jpg (768x1152, 127K)

If you only saw what I saw my friend. I know you don't care or believe me but could you please just know that God loves you.

trustnobodynoteventhelord.png

Cool that's good to know, nothing to fear I guess using your mentality. I don't hurt people I love. And if we are made in his image I guess I'll be fine. I also don't play bullshit tests on people unless they play one on me first, so again nothing to fear. Stop trying to push your fears onto other people.

the lord killed my heart so how can i trust that asswipe

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop Chr*stian dogs from advancing. We mow down Chr*stian dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Chr*stian dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering Chr*stians, since Chr*stians are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Chr*stian were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are, the Ch*stians capture me and tell me to convert to their jewish cult, I smile and cough, I start laughing coughing blood I say Odin ALLFATHER bless me by your hand, I get shot again, I cough blood laughing before giving one last shout to reach the skies and beyond HAIL ODIN ALLFATHER, I get shot, I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ODIN smiling at me, I smile backā€¦ Then I woke up, in Valhalla, my homeland. My NORSE brethen gave me a warm welcome to Valhalla. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpi1sZEZ1U

I do trust in ODIN

Attached: 61465841901e4b5e258c27443fd02cb2.jpg (383x542, 36K)

Christians don't really believe in God. They just pretend to.

If Christians really believed in God, when someone collapses on the ground from a heart attack, we would all go, "WAHOOOOO. THIS PERSON WENT TO HEAVEN TO BE WITH GOD."

Instead we have paramedics revive the person.

Literally, nothing in society is based on God being true. We live life like this is our only one. Christianity is dumb shit like believing in Santa Claus.

We know it's not true.

i spit on jesus a son of a whore and a liar

I forgive you

forgiving is for women

Amen

for what for saying the truth?

god damn you fucking retarded boomer christfags, FUCK OFF

nobody here wants to hear your godfagging bullshit, go to your own little subreddit jerkoff station

Vengeance is for God.

Kys
Like a thief in the night
You:
docdroid.net/zk1XxWj/checkmate.docx
Trump:
docdroid.net/uiPmLvx/the-brand-new-deal.docx

and god only works through men
get fucked

If that were true; I guess the burning bush was a euphemism for a man with crabs.

At best, God is an absentee being. At worst, God is a sadistic bully who enjoys seeing people get pushed down and having sand kicked in their face.

We do.

Attached: 1537938729077.jpg (2048x1475, 852K)

amen

Is it absurd to believe a loving father could watch his grown child in a boxing ring without throwing in the towel at any sign of weakness?

Now imagine if that child hated his father to the point he denied his father's existence.
Well now the father isn't at ringside so it will take him longer to reach the ring and stop the fight.

The closer you have God and believe in him, the easier this life will be.
God is our father, but he won't take our childish shit without letting us discover how futile our existence is without him.

God is the ultimate father; loving but fair.

Nobody wants your saliva filthy Sascha

Amen

Two thousand and eighteen years later and you guys are still assbalsted

Attached: 83L4LOBT3YI5.jpg (422x540, 58K)

Amen

Done.
Now what?

Attached: 2A5973E5-291B-4219-944D-6B636539371B.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Fight the good fight.

juden

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1087, 327K)

Hail Satan!