I work at an Apple Store. AMA

I work at an Apple Store. AMA

Attached: image.jpg (2228x2924, 2.09M)

At what point did you realized you failed at life? And how do you inform customers of the dangers of proprietary software and the baseband?

no one gives a fuck.

Working there while I’m at school. Full benefits for part time, gym written off, discounts, they pay $2000 every semester, discounts on Apple products that I flip and get extra money for. Life’s good.

I have a BS and MS in CS, I want to work for corporate Apple. Will doing Apple retail help me get that job? Do you know anyone that has made that transition between retail to corporate?

Going from retail to corporate is like joining the military as enlisted and hoping to retire a general

Kys proprietary fag

That cannot be true.

why?

How does this ambiguous image in any way prove you work in an apple store?

Do you suck dicks more often after you've started working here?

Congrats user, now sell people popular junk.

how does it feel to be mockingly called a genius when everyone knows you are a subhuman?

What was your interview like?

Attached: h7nt4keyd7oy.jpg (3264x1836, 489K)

are those macfags idiot?

i work at an apple store too. do you hate your job as much as i do and only stay because of the benefits? what state do you work in?

why do you hate your job?
what are the benefits?

my interview was done in a few sessions. first they had a 'hiring event' where they take like 50 applicants and give a power point session. they make you speak and break you into groups for activies. then after that i had another interview which was just me and 3 other people. the questions they asked were mostly related to how you connect to people.

i dont think they do hiring events anymore tho, but the group interviews are basically the same now

customers are idiots, store is very dirty and we let homeless people hang out in it, and i really dont agree with a lot of the things that apple does (their shitty 'repair service', no data recovery, etc). i guess i wouldnt say i hate it tho but i tolerate it

benefits are full medical, dental, vision insurance, free bus passes, tuition reimbursement, decent discount, and many more. those that i listed are the ones i take advantage of the most but there are so many

i think most customers in tech business are idiots. i work as a software developer and most of my customers are lazy idiots.

i guess you're right. it's just frustrating to see so many people who are so helpless with phones they spend 700-1200 dollars on

Hey user! I also work at an Apple Store and agree. Benefits are good but the work sucks and my managers can go fuck themselves. The pay is very good too which is pretty much the only reason that I stay.

yeah the pay is really nice and i like the stocks as well. what state do you work in?

and one thing i hate when i told people i am a software developer: please fix my pc
damnit, they think i'm a pc repair guy

absolutely not

I do not work in the US... I'm in the EU. But as far as the store goes it seems to be pretty much same shit everywhere since Bighands-Angela took over. That fucking cunt.

Attached: Untitled.png (813x1402, 193K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

will new macbook pros be announced at wwdc and when will they be released?

Honest, non-troll question here. How many homosexuals do you dispatch on a daily basis? While working in the store, I mean.

I have about 150 iMacs I need to deploy with windows because our management is a bunch of clowns.
How do I PXE boot an iMac without manual intervention?

How many black cocks do you suck on a daily basis?

Do you just work there for the money or do you legitimately like Apple and their products?

Attached: 1519852336101.jpg (900x900, 59K)

Who is the qt in the pic user?

more like joining as a janitor in a strip club in dc and hoping to become the president.

OP here with some handy dandy tips.

> Don’t touch the kids iPads or sit on the seats. They are regularly pissed on.

> Majority of the people who work here are retarded. They were hired because they’re “good at customer service” but shit at actual tech stuff. Unless they know what they’re talking about, take it with a grain of salt. Can’t get something traded in or can’t carry through with a return? Find a different employee.

> Never mention water damage. It’s an instant rejection. Either let them find out or don’t mention it.

> Find the nice employee who works there. They’ll go out of their way to help if you’re not an asshole. Also mention you work for any Fortune 500 company (preferably one that doesn’t hand out ID cards. They get discounts.

> Keep composure at the Genius Bar, if they’re being faggots just Seeth, leave a negative (but valid) review either on google maps or on the survey, and call AppleCare (1800-My-Apple). Get a CS code (ham it up) and go to a different store.

>Angela looks like Tim Cook
>Huge culture change since she fucked everything up
>Christmas gifts have gone from Apple Swag to a printed out version of the cult manuscript and a water bottle.
>Angela looks like an autistic pirate when she talks.
>Journals we are forced to write are basically us doing the managers job.