The absolute niggerjews at oracle have 130...

>the absolute niggerjews at oracle have 130,000 employees and a market cap of almost 200 billion despite doing LITERALLY NOTHING except suing people like the subhuman likes they are

Fire up the gas chambers.

Engage those ovens.

Burn this worthless planet to ashes.

Attached: 1525569619141.jpg (428x168, 10K)

t. Google lawyer

If they don't do anything how come they have 130k employees? wouldn't they be 5 lawyers, a board of directors and a CEO with a hot secretary?

t. Oracle kike shill

Oracle is based and if you say otherwise you're a butt hurt fag.

I don't mind Oracle DB. It's just so fucking expensive I'm confused why so many employers pay for it when you can get 95% of the same from open source software.

It's pajeets and project managers doing worthless shit for companies

The only good megacap tech companies are AMZN and GOOG

>le they're le good because [invalid reasons]

Plot their stock Vs AMZN or GOOG and see the BTFO like the niggers they are with your own hands

kEEP
iN
FULL
mIND

Oracle has NOT MADe ONE SINGLE CONTRIBUtIOn to our world

IBM invented big data

Google perfected the search engine
Amazon perfected web services and online retail (thanks to the greatest CEO and founder in human history)

Attached: 1525457511905.png (467x456, 199K)

If doing nothing prints money, why don't you follow of their example? Brainlet.

Attached: rakim.jpg (337x150, 12K)

im going to apply to law school next year, is that a good idea? I want to join big company and get in on the sue fest

>t. unemployed BS and MS in CS

They're literally the boomers of the market and their company will continue to bleed compared to competitors

That's the IBM.

Do you know someone who works for these companies and/or are you jewish?

You only get in the sue fest if you're Jewish and living in New York.

For me, it’s PostgreSQL. The Best ORDBMS.

Nope nigger. IBM isn't as great but still has some cutting edge shit like Watson and novel fabs

Oracle makes literally nothing impressive they are just the depressing mediocre engine for IT and data of depressing mediocre companies that make up most of the depressing mediocre market and world

Then found a startup and sell your shit to Oracle's customers. Oh wait, you can't because you are too busy being a niggerlicious shitstain on internet. That's should be more depressing mediocrity than Oracle's lack of innovation. If you have CS degree, then go to Google and shut up.

Found an assblasted oracle wageslave

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Because every big player on the market is using it and you get tech support (at least on paper). It's really nothing more than copycating from successful companies without deeper understanding.
Same with SAP, shit's expensive as fuck, configuring alone costs a fortune and just a handful of companies might really need it, but if you're a nontech corpo you will buy it because everyone buys it.

Oracle is the reason that Virtual Box is still shit.

what does this company even do?

Sues people

you know the worst part? Their headquarters used to be sea world. Larry Elison parks his boat in the pond that used to have jet skiing.

Eh, seems like they have a decent offering. If a non-software company needs tools the kind of which a large software company would build for itself, then they can buy them from oracle without needing a team of engineers to build and maintain those services.

I imagine there will always be a some companies that choose to outsource their software needs.

Aren't they one of the main competetors of SAP?

>he fell for the Watson meme

Read some quora answers by Alex Rogachevsky, and you'll understand why these massive "software dev" departments pumping out failure after failure exist

this lol.
Watson = rebranded Analytics software

The glory days of IBM were twenty years ago, not as bad as Oracle or Deloette/Accenture but still

they pay for it because:
a) customers are running oracle dbms, and don't want to migrate/ have long lasting contracts with oracle
b) their dbms stack is easier to use. Sure you can get somewhat the same out of postgresql or mysql. But the manual setup is shit compared to oracle
c) oracle support. If you want (and pay for it) they even fly somebody in to fix your shit
d) liability. Cant hold anybody accountable in a open source project.

But it is expensive though, avg. cost per project is ~ 1.5MM. But as long as the customer is willing to pay for it, meh.

this pretty much sucks when i think about sun microsystems nostalgia

You should sleep, kid.

Yea, Oracle can't do anything, just Pajeet shit. They dont give a fuck about world.

no u

>Cant hold anybody accountable in a open source project.
Neither can you in case of Oracle.

>Alex Rogachevsky
Damn, that dude sure drops some truth bombs. Thank you user.

i have two CS degrees and I cant get a tech job let alone google, 0 interviews

First enterprise-grade relational database management system. Yandex used their database some time ago for their mail. Yup, they've vendor locked corporations to their product and now milk it. What did you achieve, OP.

itanium is still shipping to oracle, right?