Well, Jow Forumsents I went and bought 25 used monitors for $500. I want to sell them for 40 each...

Well, Jow Forumsents I went and bought 25 used monitors for $500. I want to sell them for 40 each, but I'm afraid the market for crappy monitors isn't too big. I'm thinking of taking the screens out of their cases and making a massive screen by putting all the screens next to each other. I will keep you posted.

Attached: 20180516_224309.jpg (4032x2268, 2.3M)

I want this to end even better than drunk hedge guy.

just take them all to goodwill before they make you want to kill yourself

This cannot be done. I dropped 500 on these. I gotta do something with them

dude people buy crappy monitors like those from goodwill for $10-20 if they want one

Well if I want to turn a profit I have to ask at least 25

even in decent sized cities selling outdated computer stuff is a slow pain in the ass, you won’t make your money back for months and you more than likely won’t sell more than 1 at a time and have plenty of no show buyers

I’d try selling them in bulk at a small loss, it’s probably not worth the effort selling them or making something out of them

Sell them in bulk for a small profit and get the fuck out of there.

Got any full hd with freesync?

Yeah, just sell them for 40/u on eBay. Don't worry about it. Just put as much info as you can about the monitors in the description so as to have something to counter complaints. Don't forget to track the shipping either to prevent "I didn't receive it" scams.

if it hasn't dawned you yet someone turned a proffit on you retard
cut your losses

i'd pay 5 bucks each MAX
u done goofd OP

You really didn't think this through, did you?

What city are you in?

Ignore all these faggots except
Commence operation massive screen

Attached: 1410122778767.jpg (300x200, 15K)

What resolution?

I recently bought a used 1680x1050 monitor $40, and I thought it was overpriced.

>local goodwill has shelves full of used monitors for $5-$10.

> OP buys $500 worth and wants to resale for $40 a pop.

> brand new monitor can be bought for less than $100

Someone left you holding the bag senpai.

>bought 25 used monitors for $500
>lcd, probably not even the lame 1366x768
hahahahahaha, enjoy your paperweights

you're going to hold them for quite sometime and end up throwing them away

you gave someone 500 dollars for his trash, you should smack yourself.

setup camera around your house and tile the monitors on a wall like batman. put them in every room and hallway, your bathroom and on the fridge.

buy lots of android boxes and a google home or something and set it up like star trek ships computer.

Attached: tumblr_n6nneoY5eq1tzixowo1_500.gif (500x355, 156K)

why the fuck did you do that lmao. Its not going to be worth the effort to sell that trash

Hook them all up on your battlestation and win Jow Forums