Is it actually fucking impossible to make a Twitter account for free without using your phone number?

Is it actually fucking impossible to make a Twitter account for free without using your phone number?
Every "solution" I've seen involves:
Hooking up a fake number to your real number, which defeats the point
Receiving SMS, which Twitter no longer uses
Sending calls, which is fucking pointless
Making you pay, which I'm not doing
Stupid fucking bullshit they need to "verify" new Twitter accounts, not like anything important is done with it anyways.

Attached: 1514172075508.jpg (461x523, 89K)

use their app, they won't ask you your number
they already have it

What if the device running the app doesn't have a number?

The whole point is to do it without a number

aren't there phone numbers you can use to receive SMS in the internet? like those anonymous emails?

Yes, but services usually block phone numbers from them.

You could just not use twitter

Twitter uses phone calls now, so those don't work

What's a good foss twitter android client?

If you only need one account, just get a cheap sim from a service station. If you need lots of accounts, then idk.

in that case, why not ask someone to create a twitter account using his phone numbers. then you change the credential setting (password, phone, etc) after he gives you the twitter account? or just buy a SIM card and throw it away after you use it.

Do you need a phone number to make a Google Voice? I don't remember, I haven't done it since the invite-only beta

imei
cell tower
carrier
and gps
plus access to all files and camera, fingerprints lol

>imei
No cellular radio
>cell tower
No cellular radio
>carrier
No cellular radio
>and gps
No GPS
>plus access to all files and camera
What if there are no files?
>fingerprints lol
What fingerprints lol?

I'm from r9k, that should tell you enough.

welcome to the botnet century

Yesterday I deactivated my old account which had no phone bullshit. Feels good. I don't need this Twittor anyway.

Look up Google Voice, OP.

Use TextNow or something, werkz 4 mee

Attached: lvmnf271d0x01.jpg (1000x983, 60K)

By deactivate do you mean it's gone forever?

I don't want my phone number associated with Dropbox trading in any way, and we all know google is a data whore.

Create a gmail account in a VM then sign up for a Google Voice number through there.
Honestly OP it's like you're a retarded Windows fag or something.

Use Google voice numbers or another VoIP. I think they block most sms only numbers but Google voice numbers may.

Alternately give up on Facebook, Twitter and other proprietary centralized bullshit. Instead of Twitter use Mastodon. It's easy to use , FLOSS and federated.

i'm not a robot. so what's your problem?

I don't have friends to help me with that.
And even if I did I don't want to accidentally get them in trouble.

Oh noes a right wing soiboi can't spam racist and sexist shit on twitter
Sooo sad

when i mention to ask someone to create a twitter account, i didn't mean asking your friends. i mean asking someone you don't know, eg someone in Jow Forums, to create your account. preferably if their country doesn't enforce them to register SIM cards with their ID so they can buy a SIM card to create your account then dispose the SIM card. my country used to not enforce registering SIM card with ID, but recently the gov changed the regulation. so i can't help you.

Get out, stop ruining the tech industry with your diversity women in tech bullshit

Centrist btw

Steal it lol

Twidere

It shouldn't require a phone number when you first make an account, unless it thinks you're trying to get around a ban.

Attached: IMG_5965.png (640x1136, 1.48M)

Well, it does for me. Why don't you give it a try, just use a fake email.

It'd be in 15h but I returned it. This shit thread made me think to save it, just for the future.
Also, r9k shouldn't leave their containment board. Stop bothering normies with your dumb existence. You better kill yourself as soon as possible like your fellow r9k losers did.

fucking retarded

If you're using a fake email website like 10minutemail that's probably why. Just make a quick protonmail account or something.

Or just go to 7/11 and get a sim card to get a new phone number for 10 bucks lmao

Why would you do that when you can wait a day or two and get one for 99ยข?

10 bucks? i can get one for 50 cents.

You're welcome faggot

Thx