For uninstalling the 460MB app to save space on my phone...

For uninstalling the 460MB app to save space on my phone, Google is punishing me with incessant pop up messages alerting me about my willful decision.

I swear this pop up message has appeared randomly about 20 times in the past hour.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-13-15-45~01.png (940x482, 108K)

Uninstall Google Play Services as well, then. Retard. It's an entirely separate app.

Why is it that the most irritating and outrageous developers are from Google? This is absurd. I can barely use my phone as pointless pop ups interrupt my experience. How do I scrub this shit out of my phone permanently?

how old is your phone? i highly doubt you filled 64 or even 32 gigs of space or even to some extend 16

install lineage with microg

MicroG + Fdroid

Oh you are right. I don't know how I missed it. I removed three hefty Google Play related apps. But now I notice another one at the top. I suspect it installed itself again.

Galaxy S4 with 12GB internal storage. It's pretty much full at the moment. I'm constantly thinking about which apps to strip out to save space.

S4 has microSD available. Look into it.

Is there any way to easily tell which apps I have installed require Google Play without opening them all individually? I have about 200 apps on my phone.

I have a 60GB microSD card but it doesn't allow to transfer installed apps onto it. It's also pretty full up as well with a backlog of 1000+ videos from YouTube I've been meaning to watch sometime but rarely eat into it, but that's a different story.

>I have about 200 apps on my phone
Are you using your phone as your main device or something? Christ. Uninstall the ones you don't actually use.
>It's also pretty full up as well with a backlog of 1000+ videos from YouTube
I'm leaving this thread.

My computer has been broken for a long time. I do use the S4 as my main device and the microSD as storage. I use about 30% of those 200 apps frequently and the others are very useful on occasion. If I had a working computer or a cloud solution or a means to root my phone this wouldn't be a problem.

>I swear to God I had to solve six continous sign post CAPTCHAs to post this.

>S4 as main device
god have mercy on your soul

I'm still receiving these persistent messages in the notification drawer even after removing the Google Play app.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-13-53-40~01~01.png (1080x218, 39K)

you tried restarting your phone?

Not him, but what does microg do? Is it like a lite version of google play service?

Yes.

What in God's name do you need a DoneDeal app for? Just use the mobile site.

Attached: 1522278138530.jpg (1200x850, 48K)

I'm about to root my phone to get rid of all the google bullshit apps.

Well, you need to remove all the applications that use stuff from google.
I'm about to get rid all google software and replace everything with F-droid applications.
I recommend you to do the same.

You are literally too stupid to own a smart phone.

Because using the dedicated app is far more convenient than opening it with Lightning browser on an S4 smartphone. Clare here btw.

Do you really use it that often? Dublin btw

I have done the same. F-droid is excellent. But there are certain proprietary apps that I use that require Google Play.

Yeah I've used it a few times. I bought a faulty PS2 a few weeks ago and repaired it. I told the seller and he sent me another to repair for him. I get some good stuff for cheap and money for a job. But I have eBay, Amazon, DoneDeal, GumTree, Craigslist, and AliExpress in app form. To complete it I want the Adverts one also.

>I removed three hefty Google Play related apps
You're so clueless it hurts. There are other ways to remove Google services from your phone, you're just butchering and crippling it. Go cry about being punished for your stupidity somewhere else.

man why are you still using donedeal ? adverts all the way , tipp here btw

You're talking out your arse. I suspect you are taking it out on me because you're upset about the problem.

Use both where appropriate. There's some good offers.

Attached: full-3.jpg (1248x936, 393K)

Software clone of Google's libraries.