How the fuck do you motivate yourself to finish those programming assignments?

How the fuck do you motivate yourself to finish those programming assignments?

Attached: serveimage.png (485x443, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quantumexperience.ng.bluemix.net/qx/editor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

autism

What's the quickest way to get autism?

Massive quantities of speed, and borderline illegal ecchi

>assignments
Enjoy your meme degree.

Adderall

>his bootcamp doesn't even have proof of worksmanship

Get vaccinated

It saddens me to see people still joking about this. My little brother was diagnosed to be on the spectrum at age 6, leading back to his being vaccinated twice by mistake for rotavirus.
Please, stop with this bad taste in humor.

huehuaehieahu

fuck you nigger

lmao you're brother is retarded

Go smother him with a pillow and save him and your family from a life of pain

There are days when cinism is funny, but you two are just laughable right now.

Its easy: if you don't do them, you'll fail, leading to having to take the course again and wasting many precious hours of your life.

>There are days when cinism is funny, but you two are just laughable right now.
>cinism is funny
>cinism
Guess your brother's not the only potato in your family then

He's just mad because in his mind we're not laughing at a retard, but laughing at his brother. He'd have no problem laughing at retards he doesn't know but the retard he knows is somehow special.

Attached: fuck anime.webm (720x404, 979K)

>A small number of autistic children is worse than a large number of children dying from preventable disease

Nice projection there

I don't see my time or life as precious.

Discipline

I don't. I do everything at the very last moment.

I do them at the college's lab usually helping a few friends or occasionally getting some help.

>He fell for the CS meme
You're not learning anything you couldn't have picked up on your own. I can't believe people chose to study CS instead of something that's actually difficult to learn independently.

Attached: 1754286045.jpg (300x300, 20K)

On my own, I'd call destructors myself, never delete[] what I allocate, and make member variables public.

You could say this about every profession ever. There's hardly any profession that's "difficult to learn independently".
People go to college in CS for several reasons. It forces you to have discipline, it provides several networking opportunities, and you get a pretty piece of paper at the end that says "look at me I probably know my shit".
Quit jerking yourself off for not going to college.

Most programming assignments in my college where for two people so we motivated each other.

>spending 4 years just learning this

No you can't, other fields require you to actively engage with your professors and their knowledge to get anywhere. The majority of the CS kids I know have NEVER even spoken to one of their professors.
>Quit jerking yourself off for not going to college.
I did go to college, just not for a meme subject.

>implying these autists here can make friends

>implying I didn't just befriend another autist

did you guys fuck?

Are people seriously getting shitty jobs with a CS degree?

$80k here. Am I just lucky?

No, at least not with him. I have my autistic boyfriend for that.

>he actually believes vaccines cause autism

>he believes they can't cause brain inflammation which could lead to autism

>no proof given

You're living in a small prejudiced bubble.

you think thats a lot lol are you russian

It's easy to arrive at 95% of the work and it's rare to find diligent programmers that complete the reamaining 5% in time and with quality.

>CS
>all about programming
kek'd

why dont you just try it?

quantumexperience.ng.bluemix.net/qx/editor

I remember the money check that I get twice a month and want to keep getting it.

user needs a hug. He had a traumatic experience with a CS major. Tell us where you were touched by that trap.

maybe your university just has better connections

Are you really asking this question? Most of these retards don't even have jobs

I'm coming out with a masters so I'm making 95k + bonus upon graduation, but the undergrads I talk to that are worth a shit are landing jobs making about 65-80k. You actually have to do stuff outside of class, like hackathons and internships, and prep for those shitty algorithm interviews, but its not hard if you just take it seriously

accept christ
seriously its the only thing that keeps me going

I took 8 years to get my bachelors. Got a comfy job after 3 months. Don't be retarded like me, finish in 4 years at most.

>has retard genetics
>blames vaccines
lmao

and please tell me where i can go to be touched by traps

It is at most universities. Pretty sad desu.

It's comes from a place of self-loathing, I was in CS for a year and it was one of the worst years of my life. Once I realized I would literally never be taught anything useful I switching into a better field.

Worst thing is when they force bullshit like agile and scrum unto you

blame your parents for having dumb genes

Because I'll get a bad grade if I don't do it? What the fuck lol am I missing something?

I find them unironically enjoyable. It's fun to crack away at a problem until you get a solution that works and makes sense

What? I'm not here to learn shit, I'm here because if I put down 'I never went to college but trust me I just know this stuff' on a resume I'm not getting a job.

>murrica
Sounds like a great place where you spend 3+ years and life in debt so you can get a worthless piece of paper just to get an interview.

Are you sure you're not the one with autism?

I mean you aren't wrong but I'd much rather put up with it then move to some European shithole

In all honesty, I understand. CS was super easy for me. I graduated in a year in a half with a light school load. My social skills were absolute shit so I spent much I my time trying to build those. My social skills are still pretty shit. CS probably came easier to me since I spent the majority of time religiously teaching myself. I went into classes already knowing 90%. Hmmmmmm maybe I should have spent time socializing. Lol

Fuck up mate
Neck yerself

Attached: 1523405149275.jpg (468x542, 60K)