Windows 7 crack

reading tutorials online that advertise using the slmgr command as this magic solution to reset the windows 7 trial period. but, isn't there a limit on the number of times you can reset the trial period?

Attached: Windows-7-logo.png (537x534, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/
dazwindowsloader.com/
zdnet.com/article/confessions-of-a-windows-7-pirate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on Windows Loader by Daz. Be sure to grab the version without cryptomalware.

Windows Loader v2.2.2.zip
MD5: 88F5FD739B7115B31E15E1F4F1C74571
SHA-1: 74E9956311AF0DBD23FB46EEFD3B5A095E09EB2E

If you are a "follow the EULA" fag you can rearm legally 3 times. That means 120 days. Or just use the freaking Loader. Microsoft cannot tell if you use that or not.

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for. The version that's available for download right now is Windows Loader v3.1.zip and the website claims to be

>100% Clean and Open-Source.

Think I should trust it or should l search for the v2.2.2 version user?

Attached: thank you.gif (500x210, 874K)

Are you fucking listening? Get the thing I told you to get. v2.2.2 is the last version.

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/windows-loader-download.58464/

Don't be a fucking retard.

I straight up googled
>Windows Loader by Daz

and the first result was this website

>dazwindowsloader.com/

which lists the most recent version of the loader as v3.1.1 and it looks like it was made by the same guy. sorry I didn't know I was on the wrong thing.

You are on the way of getting infected because you are a fag. And this is how people get shit. They simply cannot differentiate a legit and a fake site.

also kms and ms toolkit

Project always lived on MDL. Niggers took the thing and they added shit, then they bought a domain and they made shit sites that's not even from the original author.

Just no! This is Windows 7 and not Windows 10.

you're right

why is the md5 that you have in your post and the one on the mdl form post different?

they could tell any number of ways, i bet the windows update component even checks for stuff like that, not that they would do anything

best off sticking to trials and rearming the same way

Because it's the MD5 of the zip and not the exe. My zip came from the MDL post that I backed up ages ago.

Even if they can tell they didn't bother blocking this method of activation at the when there was only Windows 7. You could use it since that tool was released up until now, untul EOL and after that. Heck.. Microsoft even gave you a free Windows 10 digital license if you used a Windows Loader activated copy of Windows 7 when they had that free upgrade promotion. You are a dumb fuck.

>dazwindowsloader.com
holy fuck, that's worse than skidrowcracks.com or whatever the popular domain is right now
some people just aren't meant to pirate OP, including you

and hide update KB971033

MS Toolkit is needed if you install WIndows 7 in UEFI mode, which I did in order to run it as a VM with GPU passthrough

I don't think think OP knows what those are. So Daz loader is fine for him.

Attached: this is true.png (150x82, 13K)

this is correct

RemoveWAT 2.2.6

EWWW!

Working fine on my machine since 2011

You can't save people from themselves.

Yep but it had issues. And then there was that MDL thread about RemoveWAT and reversing the changes it made when Daz uploaded his better tool that actually passed WGA.

zdnet.com/article/confessions-of-a-windows-7-pirate/

what should i look for to find an untouched iso for 7?

a gun becasue you are obviously a retarded piece of shit

Digital River Mirror.

thanks, i thought those were down
kys

I will never understand why someone would run a binary from the net before they would just insert a SLIC into their BIOS.

You guys are aliens.