ITT: brands that Jow Forums hates but you like

I'll start. Cup memes aside I don't see the problem with this brand besides "muh overpriced."

Attached: breadwinner_02.jpg (1500x859, 150K)

sepples

Many people don't like "gameresque" design.

Hue+

flat black with static, one color LEDs isn't bad when you compare it to the the rainbow RGB flashy gay shit that's commonplace now.

Only Razor product I own is the Sphex mousepad. it's more of a thin plastic skin than a pad so your workspace stays flat. I'm on my second one, pretty great product. I would buy non-razor if someone else made the same thing.

They're literally macs except with better cooling.

Attached: 1504096380707.jpg (1200x1600, 381K)

Asus.

I really don't get why they receive so much hate.

>i like overpriced consumer grade video gamer themed Chinese garbage
Consider suicide

>They're literally macs except with better cooling
better everything really. I'm personally not a big fan of Razer's laptops but I'd like to see someone try to run anything on a mac as well as you can on a razer blade.

Microsoft

No, any LED is bad but if it has to have them then RGB is better because you can have it fit the color scheme of its surroundings.

Green LED is obnoxious as fuck. Who has green furniture?

you can set it to different colors. All of the stuff at my desk has a black and blue color scheme so I set all my razer stuff to blue LED and it looks pretty nice.

>I set my LED
Kys, the lighting fetish is cancer.

It's still designed like something a 14yo would think is cool.

>the reason that people hate is because it's flashy and gaudy.
>I change the settings to make it tasteful
>"Kys, the lighting fetish is cancer."

are you retarded?

I don't have one, but the Nintendo Switch actually seems kinda cool. When I was a kid I always wanted to be able to have secret information in my controller for multiplayer console games, and the Dreamcast really didn't deliver that with their VMUs.

Attached: IS462577-01-01-BIG.jpg (1170x877, 24K)

Attached: AMD-Logo.jpg (672x371, 45K)

>not wanting to colonize qt brown girls with your superior white seed

cuck

> i don't see the problem with this brand

Attached: 433433.png (99x113, 23K)

There's actual good reason to hate this one tho.

>finish toasting
>dubstep starts playing

iPhones, cause I dont need to worry about security/updates like I would with android.

Still mad about the headphone jack, but its a compromise I am willing to make.

Attached: iphone7-colors[1].jpg (956x700, 140K)

Sorry but I don't value this boards opinion all that much, you would find a reason to hate a cute puppy

The recent posting about net neutrality should be evidence enough of this. Its literally about preserving the open market of the internet, yet faggots think they are fighting the "man" when they are in fact serving the "man"

>Implying that the Intel shills are a real part of Jow Forums

Their peripherals are shitty and I would never recommend anybody touch them with a ten foot pole. Aesthetics are one thing and are subjective based on the person, but quality is not.

Their Blade Stealths on the other hand are solid as fuck. Got a refurb 8550u version for $750 and have had zero issues with it for close to a year now. Super lightweight, keyboard is solid, screen is fucking beautiful, battery life is fantastic, performance is fantastic, etc. Got the gunmetal color too and the branding and aesthetic is actually pretty classy compared to the gaudy black and RGB.

Not computer related but still technology, so I nominate Behringer Their echo machine pedal is great for the price, and I was given an unused pair of their monitor speakers a few years ago which sound pretty nice.

Green can be pretty aesthetic if it's the right hue.

I actuly like dim leds so i can see my keys in the dark tb|-|

Google. Sure, it's botnet, but there is no better search engine...

>Microsoft
I used to like Microsoft keyboards. They were cheap & sturdy.

Well I don't necessarily like they're software. So a long while ago iobit made this amazing software that increased your games framerate by like 20 and optimized your system really fucking well. So then here comes razr promoting the shit out of their products and people buy into it. So they get enough capital and decide to buy out iobits amazing game booster software. This software was so easy you just installed it, opened up gui and clicked boost super easy. So razr aquires it and windows updates and updates and updates. Meanwhile instead of razr ya know keeping up with windows and including better optimizations and tweaks they instead filled it so much fucking feature creep bloat it's practically unusable you need a login to use it now it runs in background when you close it from taskbar, takes minutes to open, streaming to twitch and shit overlay options not to mention a whole fucking store tab, minimal FR change and it takes up way more ram now but claims to free up like a gig. yeah there's so much more bloat they added I can't even mention. I've never used their hardware cause it's fairly overpriced for no reason but they raped good software until it became shit.

Attached: 1522266658289.jpg (540x403, 52K)

>not buying a breville toaster
enjoy your burnt bread

but you dont make it tasteful
you just make it gaudy and blue instead of gaudy and whatever the fuck else.

the only thing that should emit light on your desk is your monitor and a task light

you could carry around profile data since the Wii.

the rgb fetish is a cancer tho
I agree, it's gaudy and unprofessional
especially when "gaming" and "workstation" hardware is so closely related in performance/price

me too bro
asus has been a great brand for me, everything i've owned thats been asus has turned out to be better than I expected and I expected good performance.

those eeepc's though, asus fucking dominated netbooks back in the day

Does anyone have the Razer spacesuit

Logitech. I've owned 3 mice from them in my lifetime, all lasted me years and never had any issues.
Also this. They make good motherboards and their laptops are decent quality.

>the only thing that should emit light on your desk is your monitor and a task light
Okay, mom.

what about my lava lamp?

bootcamp windows on macbook pro... better tuned hardware

>better tuned hardware
Good joke.

Attached: 1520948390737.jpg (851x474, 107K)

their mice break within literally one year

The c++ community is just fucking horrible

Microsoft, duh.

>cause I dont need to worry about security/updates like I would with android.
Android One fixes that.