That crazy-ass Pajeeta in your c.s group who demands to be treated like a princess

>that crazy-ass Pajeeta in your c.s group who demands to be treated like a princess
i shouldve listened to you Jow Forumsuys, Indians are fucked in the head

Attached: 1488404727233.jpg (337x372, 17K)

not as fucked as the social retards who go about making threads like this one you clueless prick

just reject all women that come to you, and only select the ones you like after prolonged observation

story:

>pajeeta comes up to me starts massaging my shoulders
>we were on talking terms but that's it
:wtf-r-u-doing-plz:
>u don't like it?
no
>but your shoulders and back are all tense
don't care

GEFAHR ERKANNT GEFAHR GEBANNT

Ask her to be your gf and she will start treating you like a king instead and jumping in the neck of any female who gets near you in a radius of 5 miles.
Do not do it tho, you will regret having a woman who's obsessed about you. She will probably delete your animu because you're not paying attention to her.

>Keep to myself in my database class
>Get good grades
>Sit in corner of class
>Get assigned group project
>Oh no
>First day of group project only one other person in my group
>Pretty chill dude, knows his shit
>We get our data warehouse and transactional DB done on paper ready to be built next class
>Next class
>2 kids who haven't showed up the entire semester finally decide to show up
>We're the only group with 2 people so they both get assigned to our group
>One is autismus maximus
>Other is gi joe ptsd marine
>both of them have missed pretty much every SQL excercise
>Give them the basic syntax to start creating some of the more simple tables
>Can't even fucking do that, they don't even try
>Autismus maximus literally says and doesn't stop fucking saying "we need to do good on this project or I'll fail the class"
>This pisses me off
>End up going home that night and do the entire project myself
>Don't even show up on project due date, tell chill bro in my group to meet me in library after class where we'll finish the extra credit without them since they're hindering the project
>He agrees
>Turn in lab and ommit autismo and GI Joe's name
>They both don't even show up for the final

>gj joe
>that boomer in his late 20s who thought he could keep up in college
yikes

Attached: 1525910439299.png (233x216, 7K)

>66018921
>GEFAHR ERKANNT GEFAHR GEBANNT

Attached: 1525154774374.png (500x387, 114K)

see but only if you're not hideous and think you can spend time with her
for whatever reason indian chicks have a thing for white guys, and they're almost yandere-tier psychos

>tfw 25

it...its not too late for me right?

No just fucking show up to class and don't think you're gonna get through CS by just existing

Urban middle class pajeetas are some of the worst cases of special snowflakes you will see and I agree with you as a fellow curry incel.

ITT: things that did not happen

Pajeetas are hot af dude, you should fuck her.

go back to redit if it hurt your feelings you pajeet cock sucking faggot

go fuck yourself edgelord I've been here since day 1 and see inbred hick faggots like you look for racist hugboxes everyday. Kill yourself

>Not marrying pajeeta
>Not becoming a stay at home husband while she's stealing jobs from other Jow Forumsentoomen at microsoft.
>Imagine all that time you will have to rice arch and watch animu then at night you get her pussy.

t. pajeet princess

>being this sensitive

>being that racist

Attached: racist.gif (300x268, 500K)

That's just women in STEM

Jow Forums has always been a racist hugbox lmao remember roody-poo?

yes I know it's just that racism is degenerate

pls poo in the loo

You're right, racism is inferior to cultural discrimination. One's willingness to settle for mere racism is a sign of laziness and a sign of their unwillingness to understand what makes so many cultures inferior to America's

>Pajeeta in your c.s group
Unless you're a wh*te m*le, as an Asian she'll be earning on average more than you. So yes, know your place.

>Indian
>Asian
lol, maybe if she was Japanese or Korean.

I second this, its the culture that makes the people. The culture selects what they deem to be a superior personality trait and seek it in a partner to make the culture even better. This is why culture needs to be protected. Genetic race does not matter as much as culture and deep rooted identity.

Oh but pajeets and people crying about racism can still fuck off this entire website. Were do you retards think you are?

>Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.[1]
Which of these would you place India in?

They want the fug

on planet earth you spastic

>on planet earth

Yeah that's the problem. Shouldn't you be giving Mars a Saturn-like ring of orbiting shit in 2 years time? Chop chop, get to that shuttle.

indians hate white people, theyre smart tho

No, they're fat, rude, and smell like fritos.

Indians should all be shot directly into the sun

all indians are niggers.

Mr. Grimes?

Actually Pajeeta's are master race.

why are there so many redditors here all the time?

Does CS need to be ABET accredited for a decent job?

I'm probably gonna take courses at Dakota State University but it's not ABET accredited and their website seems so shitty and backwater.

Nigger.

There's only one Indian chick in my research group, and she's actually rather quiet.

Masterrace shitting in the roads and worshipping monkeys ... Interesting level of fagottery

You are both really stupid. Go kiss and make up, faggots

Holy shit I experienced this shit when I was dating an Indian girl awhile back, I didn't know it was a thing. Why is it a thing?

Welcome to Jow Forums.

This board is about technology. Threads about racism go in .

daddy issues

I hate Indians, and most Asians.

They are infesting the west.

indian american women are the most insane variety i've encountered

still better than niggers and muds. Chink insects and pajeets easily integrate with western society. I wonder why jews want to import niggers and muds instead of them.

*reheats leftovers for lunch*
*make the whole office smell like a used diaper*

Attached: Typical_Java_Programmer.jpg (411x401, 41K)

Because they're racists and literally worship the ground that whites work on, which is ironic because white people don't even like them to begin with. Jow Forums is only one of many examples

Also inferiority complex

It's always funny watching these try hards poo at my University

>muh racism
this ain't no 19th century nigger boy. just accept that you shitskins are the literal shit race and kys

You need to be 18 to post here faggot

>pajeets easily integrate with western society
This is complete and utter fucking bullshit. I live in a town overrun by pajeets as a result of local IT companies importing them and their entire fucking extended family, they make absolutely no attempt to integrate and adapt to society.

Attached: 1501158668284.jpg (901x933, 295K)

May be you are the one who is not compatible with the society. Have you ever thought about that?

Attached: 1522816930229.jpg (674x665, 44K)

How's it going streetshitter

Didn't say anything about that. Just that you posted in the wrong board, double nigger.

>tfw 26 and working on a bachelor's in cs
I'm pushing a boulder uphill

> Go to the army
> Endure dehumanizing training and get brainwashed
> Be shipped to some god forgotten shithole
> See your friends die to bombs stuffed inside goat carcasses
> Finally can go home and be a welfare queen
> Can't even pay attention and clear basic SQL shit
dios mio...

Attached: 1526479725832.jpg (161x131, 5K)

All the anger in the world won't make your skin white, or mine brown.

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

OP here. this never happened, i was larping
you guys are funny

Attached: aoGP0Plw1_480w_v1.jpg (438x437, 26K)

He's probably one of those morons who thinks anyone that speaks English is "assimilated".

I know the feeling. I'm 25 and still have three years to go for my BS. It kinda bums me out because had I been serious from 18 I'd be making a lot of money right now, but better late than never

Sie war anscheinend notgeil und wollte deinen BWC. Idiot

Attached: fagspam.png (900x1006, 471K)

post indian princesses plz

bobs and vagena

post bob and vegeta

By far the worst pajeets are the lighter skinned ones that were moderately wealthy in India, move to the West and are middle class at best, maybe they were just about able to afford a Mercedes. Then they still act like they're royalty once here and expect everyone to bow to them when they're just lower middle class currysniffers. Arrogant, rude and entitled.

>Chink insects and pajeets easily integrate with western society.
I don't know in what shithole you live but I have yet to see a family that has integrated properly and doesn't still have a thick as fuck accent after two decades of 'integration'. Fuck, even their kids end up growing up with a fucking accent. You're naive as fuck or you have never left your little shithole town.

>aryan pajeeta

Attached: IMG_20180521_134814.png (1080x1844, 2.04M)

I am from Ukraine and my wife is from China. I actually feel bad our children don't have an accent. English is a simpleton language and American in particular sounds dumb and gay.

>tfw no swastika gf

>Chinese is simpleton language
>English rated as one of the highest difficulty languages to learn right behind Manderin
Try again ruso

Sorry SwiftKey is retarded first "Chinese" meant "English"

>source: my ass

You have to go back
>/reddit/

kek

Difficulty depends on your native language :)

FPBP

of course all the retarded white autists come out the woodwork

ITT white fragility

>be watching the office
>Mindy kaling comes on
>someone hurts her feefees and she cries rape
>they laugh it off
Rage.exe ensues
Bitch got 0 punishment for it

my friend has a gf named Swastika