Is there any way to disable internet on your laptop...

is there any way to disable internet on your laptop? I'm talking about password locking the wifi with some random passwod then emailing it to mself in 30 days. How to go about this?

Attached: Capture.png (853x533, 865K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Throw yourself down a stairway.

Just do your fucking homework you retard

nah anh you dont get it, I'm trying to password lock it only for myself, I live on a house with 10 people and I pay for the wifi loool

Don't go changing the story. If this were the case, you could just change the password and not tell anybody. Now to the real story: If you want to lock yourself out, just ask somebody to change your password and only give it to you in 30 days.

missing the point and do you have no self control? don't connect to the internet or just disable/uninstall the wifi driver.

take out the wireless card

How would you recieve the email without internet?

LOL he doesn't need internet, it's in the cloud

use a password randomizer, write the password in a letter and send it to yourself with the cheapest method available. hopefully you'll get it in 30 days. if you receive it earlier, send it back again to yourself. if you don't receive it at all maybe you just suck at sending mails I guess

what the hell country do you live in that it takes 30 days for a piece of mail to get from your house to the post office back to your house?

I never sent a letter in my life

USPS, though somewhat unreliable, is pretty fucking fast desu

>I'm a Gen Z Faggot

Grimes is a cute!

If your internet is disable, you can't receive email.

He can use a card sending service and schedule it to be sent to him in 30 days

they cute

This should go to a stupid question.. disable internet and locking the wifi.. which one do you wanna focus user?

just update your wireless firmware to openwrt/dd-wrt then setup captive portal..

Nobody sends mail anymore, people send parcels that's it.