Thousands of dollars for sub-par 2010 hardware that breaks way too easily

>thousands of dollars for sub-par 2010 hardware that breaks way too easily
>archaic os that's stuck in 2002
>awful support that just jews you more and more
>botnet

lmao itoddlers

Attached: U149a.jpg (1280x960, 273K)

Mactoddlers will defend this.

Oops, it looks like you forgot to samefag from the phone! Better luck next time ranjeesh.

Attached: Tim kek.jpg (237x213, 5K)

no u

how do macbooks have hardware from 2010? you talking about the GPU or some thing?

He's just stringing random phrases together in the hope that someone will say "So cool, Rajnish".

yeh this is just a pathetic post

Its just some angry autistic pajeet from /tpg/ who posts nonsense and never responds with anything other than greentext bait or post-mimicking like a 10 year old.

Don’t drag /tpg/ into this. We have no problem with the older MacBooks, you know, the ones you could actually fix and didn’t have soldered shit everywhere. All modern hardware is crap so it really doesn’t matter what you pick.

He's one of your frothing-at-the-mouth autistic retards, sorry. The same kind of cretin who kept posting that shitty xx20 vs xx30 frog shit.

Mactoddlers have defended this.

Enjoy your poverty, faggot.

Myfam, I'm owns Macintosh product for many long times and can guarantee you is working 100% always very good 100% no problem. You send me and I'm make work yes?

Failed GPUs happen everywhere all the time, even in high end laptops

B-B-But Jow Forums told me Macs a-are b-bad!!
Use one yourself and form some opinions, cause those last three points are really weak.

D- see me

Attached: ElJrIGk.jpg (4160x2340, 2.86M)

This looks like cracked screen tho.

>Use one yourself and form some opinions

Attached: 1510265661403.jpg (1944x2592, 993K)

I used several and formed the opinion that the OS breaks if you look at it too hard.

Nice counterargument

There's the same power delivery chip in every macbook from 2008 up to 2013 which has the same overheating problem in all those mkdels and all those models end up with the same fucking defect.
Louis rossman has a video about it.

broken screen obviously
i have to use a mac for compiling app store apps, every second of it is extreme suffering, google play has issues but it's actually nice to use, app store is absolutely disgusting

>and formed the opinion
Opinions are like ass holes; everyone has one and they usually stink.

>i have to use a mac for compiling app store apps, every second of it is extreme suffering,
The inability to adapt to changing circumstances is a symptom of what disorder?