Abusive Captchas Thread

I don't even know what to say

Attached: wtf.png (399x581, 189K)

Attached: 1521259552314.jpg (690x460, 62K)

You're working too hard. For this one I would've just hit the 4 middle squares and then hit verify. If it bothers you though, buy a pass.

I miss you calle calle

Attached: 1322234521.jpg (1130x946, 126K)

how to run noJS google captcha on desktop? noJS captcha on clover is convenient

Bumping for answer.

Just reload till you get a store front captcha.

Just buy a pass. It isn't worth your precious time helping Google develop military drones.

Did you get told to "Try Again"?

The worst captchas are the ones in which new tiles appear after you’ve clicked on a tile. The refresh speed is now slower than it used to be and it takes ages. I hate it.

Yeah those are the worst

I fucking hate that animation. Any animation that takes longer than a few milliseconds is an unnecessary waste of time.

>click
>new tile appears
>SKIP
I finally bought a pass and it's way better. $20 for a whole year isn't bad at all. Consider how much time you spend on Jow Forums, and how much time you spend clicking through the captchas in a year.

You forgot the bottom left tile, faggot

yep
>click on them too fast
>oh no! we think you're a bot

Jow Forums X --> the wrench icon --> Force Noscript Captcha

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-110324_Chan Burauza.jpg (986x1278, 520K)

Fallback captcsa test

Attached: kotoura_san-01-haruka-psychic-laughing-comedy-entertainment-funny.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Don't do them. As soon as it does that I click the refresh button

test

when captcha with a sign comes up, i just click the lower right tile and verify.
repeat until a normal capchta shows up which is solveable

>working to improve Google's machine learning multiple times a day for a year FOR FREE instead of supporting the site
Wow...

are you saying that OP has unsolveable captcha?

>financing a little fuck that deliberately uses the shittiest captcha trying to jew you out of your money
Do you prep the bull too?

Why can't you just draw around the sign? This stupid tile thing never fucking solves properly.

I'd rather do their stupid terminator learning puzzles than spend $20 to join the faggot NEET club.

Attached: fatfaggot.jpg (575x511, 280K)

Attached: 1524606693565.png (554x523, 578K)

>financing a huge fuck with free labor
Made me *cringe*

It only does that when you solve captchas from high-suspicion IPs like VPNs or proxies.

>If it bothers you though, buy a pass.

Attached: 1523746154668.jpg (525x469, 65K)

Nah, it's paid labor, some poor Asian does it for me. The price is lower over the year (I don't shitpost all that often) and da joos get less out of it.

>Autonomous car that crashes into guardrail and kills someone makes headlines
>select all traffic devices

Attached: 1521171356341.png (522x593, 327K)

Nigga you are on this fucking site most of your life, don't make excuses for being a poor pajeet. Get a fucking job or stop whining like a little bitch, it's $20.