Some faggot installed linux on his pc and got almost 1k upvotes and 200 comments

>some faggot installed linux on his pc and got almost 1k upvotes and 200 comments

Why do people do this? I will switch back to Windows in 2 days anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521_180658.png (679x982, 452K)

better question is why are you so mad about it?

because his thread about the same thing didn't get 400 replies

Attached: sign of kindness.jpg (848x480, 93K)

Even better question is why the fuck is he browsing reddit and thinks it's ok to announce to Jow Forums that he browses that garbage site?

>HE will switch back to Windows in 2 days anyway.

damn, I misspelled it :\

>will switch back to windows in 2 days
why not now? Please, do, we won't miss you. Linux isn't for you and never was. Remember this and never come back.
Thank you.

Not everyone on Jow Forums hates reddit. The websites and communities are totally different and serve different purposes
>tehee you have to go back xddd

Here, have an up(You), OP.

(you)
GO BACK
GO FUCKING BACK AND NEVER COME HERE AGAIN
LEAVE NOW YOU NORMIE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD

Why are redditors so easily excitable about the most mundane shit?
One of their most popular subs is mildlyinteresting, the kind of boring stuff that gets posted there and receive hysterical reactions is just unbelievable.

fuck off both of you normalfags

>UBUNTU SPOTTED IN A TOILET WOW

Christ you redditfags are insufferable.

Where can i unsubscribe?
>implying Jow Forums isn't the same shit

>welcome to the empire
Do lincucks unironically belive this?

This is why everyone tells redditors to fuck off.

Jow Forums is unredeemable

I always see those faggy 14-16 year old tech know-it-alls talking about this board so much. Is it because they came here through screencap memes from here posted onto gaming/coding humor subreddits?

Attached: kikenosedpike.jpg (960x720, 79K)

># (you)
Good one.

Back in my day you had to work for an e-peen. Now you just get it stroked by posting at the right time in some normalfag accessible circlejerk.

> (you)
Lold.

They're probably the low tier shitposters who get railed, and are seeking people dumber than them to find this place so they can feel superior.

reddit is garbage, upboat system is fucked beyond repair jsut as le human soul xd

is it summer already?