Why did you upgrade?

Half the threads on Jow Forums are about w10 getting JUST'd

havent you learnt by now that not all "upgrades" improve things

When iPhone 4 came out it was as fast as iPhoneX. After all the updates it became unusable

Attached: dohgdfhfdwnload.jpg (302x167, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

expertfromindia.com/Hire-PHP-Laravel-developer-india.html
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
wsusoffline.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>one dedicated autist posting 20 threads a day with clearly googled images of w10 errors with facebook and twitter filenames is indicative of actual use
ok kid

>It's an organized smear campaign I tell ya!

everyone should just stay on w7 sp2 with updates disabled. ESPECIALLY if you wanna do gaming

its as simple as that. FPS in games actually drop a bit with w10.

Attached: dohdfghjurtguyrtywnload.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Jow Forumsdays are number whores. They only like things with higher numbers and growing.
They'd update fizzbuzz.exe to 1.0.1 if they could.

Lemme see...
Win10 has better device/hardware support than Win7.
Win10 is incomparably better than Win7 for development. In fact, while Win7 is a pretty shitty OS for dev, Win10 is de facto the most versatile dev OS out there.
Win10 is marginally yet visibly faster than Win7 in terms of booting and the general UI performance.
Win10 has vastly superior windows and display management compared to Win7. It also has native virtual display support.

Meanwhile, there's like 2-3 features I miss from Win7 none of which being actually important.

But I didn't. I use the superior Windows 7.

Felt like trying out the new build. It hasn't been that bad on my usage and too lazy to reinstall 7 over little things right now.

>Fenster 10
>Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Führer

expertfromindia.com/Hire-PHP-Laravel-developer-india.html

Stick to it.
T.win10 user

If that's what you truly believe you would still be using Vista.

How did you get SP2?

Microsoft released a cumulative package, but I suggest to not use it, it includes all telemetry botnet updates. Instead, use something like Simplix Update Pack or WSUS Offline:
forum.oszone.net/thread-257198.html
wsusoffline.net/

And no, It's not SP2. I don't know why people call it SP2, it says nowhere.

And Win 10 lays an egg every other week.
C'mon, you and I both know Win 10 ain't all that.
I'm not switching back to Win 7 (yet),
And I still am not quite ready to go to the Apple Store.
But I surely know Win 10 is like a fat, lazy donkey that decides hang whenever it wants.

tbqh, I think it's just this effing Adobe CC, complete resource vampire

Attached: catnurse.gif (500x231, 427K)

>C'mon, you and I both know
The only thing I know is that you have no idea what you're talking about, user.
There are plenty of subjective advantages to Win10, however, the things I've listed are objective.

>Win10 has better device/hardware support than Win7.
Win10 is comparably problematic on older hardware as win7 on newer one.
>Win10 is incomparably better than Win7 for development. In fact, while Win7 is a pretty shitty OS for dev, Win10 is de facto the most versatile dev OS out there.
DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS
>Win10 is marginally yet visibly faster than Win7 in terms of booting and the general UI performance.
It varies on different machines. Many times it's the opposite.
>Win10 has vastly superior windows and display management compared to Win7.
Didn't notice any progress here
>It also has native virtual display support.
”Not important”. Paraphrasing (You)

>Win10 is comparably problematic on older hardware as win7 on newer one.
Define "older". From my experience, it's better than Win7 for everything released after 2000.
>DEVELOPERS
Doesn't change the point the slightest.
>Many times it's the opposite
I've personally installed Win10 on five machines which range from low-end from 2005 to mid-range from 2017. Every single one works marginally faster under Win10 when compared to Win7. There's no reason for it to "vary on different machines" - it can vary between different users, but that's not a fault of the OS. One can shit up anything. Yet even then Win10 is better at keeping itself clean and working than Win7 it's just the users are extra zealous at shitting it up.
>Didn't notice any progress here
Then it's likely you haven't been using even Win7 window management to its full extent.
>”Not important”
Sure, it isn't important as long as it's an advantage. Virtual desktops are a viable feature for anyone who has to manage a shitton of windows simultaneously and can't use a multi-monitor setup at the moment/at all.

>Then it's likely you haven't been using even Win7 window management to its full extent.
Pls provide some use case examples. I migrated from 7 to 10 a year ago and honestly didn't notice any upgrades in this area. Not baiting. Genuinely curious.

Compared to every other windows (< 3.x excluded) w10 is the lightest feeling of them all. If it wasn't for settings redundancy, privacy bs and forced updates it would be a pleasure to use. Fuck cortana too.

Window snapping was improved compared to Win7 - it's faster and has more features.
Task View (Win+Tab) is no longer a fancy Task Switcher(Alt+Tab) - it provides a proper mouse-oriented GUI for window and virtual desktop management as well as the Timeline feature (app history, essentially).
It also has a couple nice additions like scrolling inactive windows without focusing on them, extra shortcuts for stuff, Action Center that has a couple of useful buttons (like Hotspot or Airplane Mode).
Start Menu has a marginally better search across applications while also being capable of searching the settings (good, but not perfect).
In case of a laptop, there are touchpad gestures, albeit I only use the "switch virtual desktops" one.
If we go by the Skip Ahead Insider build, there are also Sets (tabs in almost everything) and Clipboard (copy-paste history essentially).

Attached: snap.png (1918x1080, 967K)