Protonmail

I thought you guys said Protonmail is good?
>Try to change Steam email
>Waiting forever to get the email
>Finally notice they quietly put it in the spam folder
>Okay
>Do some more research about the company
>See that they paid DDoS blackmailers US$16,000
Back to Gmail I guess...

Attached: Protonmail_logo.svg.png (1200x190, 29K)

dude you seem to be disappointed with life, can I recommend /b/

I'm just disappointed that I can't find alternatives to Google products that are actually good.

I thought you weren't a nigger?

Just use cock.li

Use your countries postal services, faggot. Stop bitching to Jow Forums, bitch to the ProtonMail or their rivals.

nice blog, loser

good for you, avoid a service you didn't like and go back to the worst possible service provider, because there's no other alternative

>Back to Gmail I guess
good goy
keep feeding the beast

Attached: fckoff.png (1000x600, 13K)

Maybe host your own email? That's what I do. I have been for almost two years now without any issues. You can be a script kiddie and use mailinabox. There are lot of other alternatives out there as well.

Attached: emails-pepe.jpg (220x229, 9K)

>gmail user like forever
>look for alternatives because botnet
>switch to apple mail
>apple announced to work with prism
>switch to proton as swiss, independent non botnet but keep my shit on apple preparing to move everything
>protonmail closes users accounts "due to abuse or fraud"
>apple keeps shit in google cloud

fucking hell

>gmail user like forever
>look for alternatives because muh botnet
>switch to openmailbox.org, recomended by privacytools.io
>everything is perfect, so i transfer every service associated with my gmail account to it.
>some day omb is down
>still down for some more days
>then some day omb its up again, but everything changed. They are not more open source, so they get deleted from privacytools.io
>fml, check for alternatives again in privacytools.io
>see tutanota. Great, gonna make an account. IP blocked. Reset my ip, still locked. Try with my phone on 3G/4G and still no way to make an account
>fml proton was using some kind of isreali tunneling because Ddos attacks
>try disroot too, cant make an account
>there is no free non-botnet choice to escape from the botnet

My services still in botnet omb and ifk if should i switch to goymail or go full proton or wait to something else.
What would you do?

>they put an email from Steam into the spam folder
I see nothing wrong with this.

This. There's really no perfect email provider out there that doesn't cost money, and if you're going to spend money, you might as well rent a VPS or buy your own hardware, and roll your own shit. That's really the only way you can know your shit is 100% secure and private anyway.

That being said, as far as email providers are concerned, Protonmail is probably the best choice, despite its faults. Everything else is either a meme, will sell your info, or is some rinky-dink shit that's potentially unreliable, lacks polish, and/or could die/get bought out and fucked over tomorrow.

Just use Posteo

I actually quite like Tutanota for only the fraction of the cost and more storage (I use custom domains.)

5EUR pcm vs 1EUR pcm. ProtonMail is much more polished though.

Protonshitmail will delete your account after 3 months of inactivity. Your shit will be lost. Stop misleading, you fucking faggots.

You dont check your emails at least weekly?

what if I have to spend 3 months in a coma or somewhere with no internet access? 3 months is fucking ridiculous. 6 is still shit but is way more reasonable.

I don't give a shit about botnet meme. I just need a place where I can keep my shit for years and for free.
Only dumb losers are trying to fight botnets, you can't win, there is no point at all and no escape. This pseudofight is absolutely pointless and just a hobby for bored oldmen.

Of course Gmail has the best spam filter.

They made one datamining the shit out of everyone.

:^)

The kerning on this bothers me.