Just installed this. what general purpose apps (aside from spotify) do you recommend?

just installed this. what general purpose apps (aside from spotify) do you recommend?

Attached: ubuntu-logo14.png (540x243, 10K)

windows

Give Teriyaki Salmon a try. Put the ginger and garlic into a bowl and mix with the onions sauce, maple syrup, mirin and a drizzle of olive oil. Place the salmon fillets in a dish, season with salt and pepper and pour the sticky dressing over them. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinate for up to 2 hours, but at least 20 minutes. Place a large frying pan over a medium heat and add a dash of oil. When hot, add the salmon, skin side down, reserving the marinade. Cook for 2 minutes, then pour in the reserved marinade and cook for a further minute or so, until the salmon fillets are opaque halfway up the sides. Turn them over and cook on the other side for 3–4 minutes, basting with the sauce so that the salmon is well coated. Add a splash of water if the sauce is too thick. Serve the salmon fillets on individual plates, spooning over any teriyaki sauce left in the pan.

Is this a new copypasta?

Installing another distro. Try debian or linux mint

Moot added it last week.

Why would he do that? Ubuntu is pretty decent and it looks good.

my dick

snap install brave

redshift
vivaldi
calibre
audacious
tixati
pinta

Attached: apudance.gif (528x555, 816K)

krita

Unity because Gnome 3 is atrocious

Photoshop, Winrar, Office 2016

install gentoo

Krita/GIMP, PeaZip, LibreOffice (or, depending on what you're doing, LaTeX)

definately krita

Attached: woah.png (1438x1030, 996K)

furfag requesting sauce

Thank you for allowing my collection to grow to an even more retarded size.

>apps

Attached: nigga.jpg (196x200, 8K)

>Recommending fucking Mint over Ubuntu.
Mint is literally Ubuntu with extra bullshit piled on top of it

Clementine
Supertuxkart
Deluge

What the fuck? Are copypastas also censored now?

found the underage

Looking at my taskbar:
Dolphin, konsole, systemsettings, firefox, chrome, clementine, qbittorent, kate, libreoffice, konversation (any irc client will do), mpv, steam, krita, inkscape, virtualbox (or man-up and use qemu).

Bait.

Yeah, the irc client was going a bit too far.

emacs
mpv
feh
mupdf

It's a shit irc client.

nou

VsCode and cowsay. Enjoy your comfy OS.

install gentoo

copyq is nice

fsearch
recoll

Kek'ed so hard

What is that

Drink bleach you scum

There is no APPS, only PROGRAMS

Not OP but in the same position. What is a good media player? I loved MPC on Windows but apparently it's only for Windows. It was lightweight, no bullshit, and just werk'd, never once had an issue with it. Anything like that available for Ubuntu?

Linux Mint

Google Chrome.