Why are miners so cancerous?

Why are miners so cancerous?
>hurr durr I’m working so hard I’m like an industrial worker or a trucker I do REAL work by letting my “rig” run 24/7
>who cares about people who use their PC for anything else than mining, MY opinion as an internet entrepreneur matters more

Attached: 62A39A60-C2A7-452E-A8C0-5B802ADD15B9.jpg (991x445, 53K)

You can do what you want with your PC, they can do what they want with theirs. Who gives a shit?

as long as crypto mining remains profitable, people will do it.

He can't do what he wants with his PC because the allowance from mommy isn't enough to buy new gaymen GPUs.

not when it drives prices for higher end GPUs even higher than they already are

lol

I'm sorry the free market hurts your feelings.

>artificially driving up the cost for actual productive people in big businesses by hoarding graphics cards
>using them for shitty non-work like mining for worthless meme currencies
mining is far more retarded than gaming will ever be, because miners think they’re actually doing something productive and shoving it under everyone’s noses

I don't care about either of these groups. Games are fun but I only play DF nowadays. Cryptocurrency is way too stressful for me. But if they wanna do that shit then good for them. Demand for a product raises the products price, eventually the supply will increase to match it. Once cryptocurrencies stop being popular, prices will plummet. Just wait a bit if you can't afford a few hundred bucks for a graphics card.

They have already plummeted and prices have been going down fyi. My problem with miners is their arrogance. They think they actually have any power compared to other users other than raising prices. Nobody else behaves lile that on such a scale

Faggots like you that bitch about mining wouldn't even contribute half of what cryptofags have to the market.
>Hurr, I'll shit all I want on these cards but I'll also rely on these releases so that I can get latest novideo cards for cheaper
Faggots like you got assblasted because instead of novideo cards decreasing in price, their cost increased after minerfags snagged all vega and other amd cards and then decided to snag novideo cards en-masse as well. If anything, cryptofags forced production from these companies. Blame the retailers for the prices.

>crytocurrency
>actual value
>serious stuff that should for some reason enable retailers to rip off power users and gamers
pick one and only one

>They have already plummeted and prices have been going down fyi.
Problem solved then? Who really cares? I guess mining is a waste of electricity, but I have multiple webservers running so I'm not one to judge.

We need to drive meme bux into the ground

theyre like
duh look at me i waste electricity. wasting supplies of the world is valuable
FUckk

Attached: aca.jpg (499x561, 95K)

>internet entrepreneur

Attached: LEVELS_i.png (992x527, 24K)

b-but the mad gains... you promised me Jow Forums....

Attached: 1517778122623.png (1500x840, 209K)

One thing these miners dont account for is the exponential growth in difficulty pushing their roi back farther with every day they try and mine it. Like a carrot on a stick taped to a donkey that is also on a tred mill.

My point is they are jackasses with no self control. There is reason why ebay is still flooded with mining gpu's with fucked warranties.

>if anything memecoin fags increased production of these cards
>ignore that it resulted in permanent msrp hike and contributed to the memory price fixing that was also a response to ever growing demand for graphics proccessors
>spinning the consequences like they are a good thing to be thankful for
>blame the retailer for following basic economic principles anyone would have done due to continuously high demand for perpetually out of stock product

Faggot do you think before you type?

At least we get to watch them scrap over the cryptocrumbs, cry and desperately try to sell off hardware when the price falls and difficulty is a point where they won't make a return on their purchases within the next 10 years.

Anyone who got into crypto post-2017 missed the bus. They're at the bottom of the pyramid and they're not going to be able to build another floor below them. But they still don't realize they have been had.

>hurr durr I’m working so hard I’m like an industrial worker or a trucker I do REAL work by owning a bunch of shares and collecting the dividends

Attached: porky.jpg (576x566, 66K)

What do you need those GPUs for?

Mining solves the /v/ problem.
Thanks, based miners :)

>hurr durr I’m working so hard I’m like an industrial worker or a trucker I do REAL work by owning a bunch of shares and collecting the dividends
FTFY

Attached: kike.jpg (220x220, 17K)

The energy waste is what gets me. I read earlier mining is on track to hit 0.5% of the world's total energy use by the end of the year - as much as Ireland! And for what? Crypto is basically useless, and the greedy shits that are mining it should be ashamed.

I hate gamers more than miners

Attached: 1526708284890.jpg (261x195, 7K)

>tfw git into it in 2014 but still only own 4 BTC

Attached: 1480391735448.jpg (444x783, 59K)

>hurr, it's just free market why are you blaming retailers goy?
>blaming people for buying shit with their own money in a free market
Do you? You absolute fucking imbecile.

If crypto GPU price inflation means you can no longer afford a top of the line GPU, it means you never really could and shouldn't be spending your money so unwisely.

You're never gonna make it, bro.

How is mining profitable at this point?

It's how entitled some people feel. "Yo I have the money to do X, doesn't matter how it affects anyone else, if I pay the money it should be done". With that mentality some people would just throw nukes around.

Why is this a problem? It's not like the energy would have been used for anything else. Hospitals aren't getting their electricity cut to power mining rigs. People who mine do so willingly, paying for the energy they use.
Again, how is that a problem?

Typical neo-Jow Forums post
>someone does something I don't like
>this is so bad that it's a political problem and they need to be stopped

send 1

You're one to talk about being entitled. You think you're entitled to your betters' consideration? Crawl off and die somewhere.

He spends all his time thinking about what other people do and is confused when they don't give a shit about him.

Are you seriously ignoring the global consequences of the increase of global energy consumption?

>global consequences
Like what?