Goyming

>goyming

Attached: goy.png (711x279, 15K)

a thread died for this

I have a 1050, it works well for 1080p gaming. Fuck miners for ruining the industry.

>Fuck miners for ruining the industry.
The "industry" can easily afford any GPU they need to get their work done.
Children playing video games are not part of any industry. They usually deliver papers, at best.

The industry, any industry, is renown for excessively cutting corners. You think they're happy paying more for no reason?

>Children playing video games are not part of any industry.

But many people are engaged in videogames industry from Videogame streamers to E-sports managers they don't care how great/bad game is unless they get paid from their "hardwork".

And videogame developers are kinda useful as technology improves.

>E-sports
>sports

Attached: 4kultra.jpg (3840x2160, 411K)

That's what people called of it. Not my fault

>bought 1070 for $430 in january
>rest of the PC was $870 (including a second hand asus pg279q)
>100+ fps in 1440p in doom at nightmare settings
>there are retards literally paying over 1.5k for a setup that can barely max out games at 60 fps in 1080p
>I'm not even american so taxes fucked me
Why are people so fucking bad at buying shit that's a good value for their money?

Attached: 1521350703725.jpg (256x1722, 82K)

I paid 370 aud for my 1060 6gb. Still waiting on those price drops

>mfw i bought 1080ti sea hawk for 700usd

Attached: dr pepe.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Chess and poker are sports, despite not fitting the criteria as well as videogames.

I dunno. Why are you?
My i7 4790 with 19TB storage cost $605.

Attached: GTX 1060.jpg (960x1280, 387K)

>i7
>buying faulty garbage with no warranty
>le 1060 6gb, still relevant in 2018 meme

Attached: 1520283860656.jpg (250x237, 7K)

You can play chess and poker without using your body muscles, since you only need your brain, while gaming heavily rests on your physical abilities like reaction time. Video games are 100 times more qualified to be sports then chess.

t. fatass lol player

I dunno man, pretty much most of the boxes have a "gaming" or simillar tag or logo stating it's for babies, only cryptominers are using kiddo's toy for making fake money since big boi quadros/firepro is too much for them to handle.

Actually sports simply means compettition. But personally mental sports should be in a category itself, like mental/physical/mental+physical so we don't have fags like you two arguing online everyhour. If you have a VR shooting sport, i'd rather take my autococker out in the field and color people up in temporary subdermal pain.

So competitive videogame are not about competition?

Sage goes in every field