What does Jow Forums thinks of BBKeyOne?

What does Jow Forums thinks of BBKeyOne?

Attached: download.jpg (840x561, 91K)

power button on the left side is retarded

the fuck do I need a physical keyboard for?

it's just a fucking grimecatcher.

you need to go back

Its a good phone
Keyboard isn't as good as the passport
Function key that low is even worse when having it in a mount for navigation

>Its a good phone
Why?

Good display, good batterylife, good reception/ call quality, SD card slot, 3.5mm jack, very good for typing, nice little BlackBerry features like the lockscreen, hub and privacy shade app.
Downsides are that its not rootable, no custom firmware and the buttons on the side.
If you care for benchmarks it's far from being a flagship-killer too.

Writing on my KeyOne right now. Physical keyboard isn't as good as the keyboard of old BB phones like Curve and Bold, which I used to have, but I think that Lagdroid is partly to be blamed here (RIP BB OS); still it's much better than all the virtual keyboards I have tried so far.
Build quality is excellent, the screen glass is super resistant as well as the physical buttons: I have dropped the phone on the floor so many times and yet the physical buttons are as responsive as if the phone is new and the screen glass has no scratch. Battery life is frankly amazing: 10 hours SoT on medium-heavy usage and battery can last days; forgetting to charge the phone during the night isn't a problem to me anymore. Stock utility apps like Calendar, Notes and Hub are good, but not as good as old BB models, sadly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-143131.png (1080x1620, 155K)

I have a priv, I'm trying to keep it as long as I can, a physical keyboard is so nice when you have to type out emails or anything long-winded.

Attached: DSC02421 (2).jpg (1600x898, 411K)

Attached: 1525157733620.jpg (639x659, 78K)

I would never waste 50% of a phone on something I use 1% of the time.

i still want one. the only reason i don't buy it right now is that my 6P is still going strong. next one will be a key one or it's successor tho.

Bought one over a month ago. Power button on left side is retarded but besides that it's like a 8/10 phone. Probably one of the most optimized phones I've used in a while.

Word of advice tho, avoid buying used. First batch of keyones had a manufacturing defect (TCL barely applied any glue to the screen), pretty much all initial release phones were affected.

OP here thanks for advice

I like mine. Regret not getting an S8 instead of this thing though

Not all of the early batches have had their screens fall out. Mine is still going good almost a year later.

Why?

Wireless charging is something I miss from my Lumia 735. Better signal strength for wi-fi and cellular. Rootable. More RAM and better RAM management. Samsung Pay.

amazing but too software locked (no root, come on). i'm very happy that phones like this one can still exist, and i'm gonna buy keyone if my favorite chink who makes motomod keyboard as we speak won't deliver after all

>i type 1% of the time
be honest user, how lonely are you

Attached: 1510533876598.jpg (350x267, 20K)