FreeBSD: Chose by the biggest technology and entretainment companies, including Apple...

FreeBSD: Chose by the biggest technology and entretainment companies, including Apple, Nintendo and Sony as a base for their Operating Systems.

GNU/Linux: Chosen by basement dwellers as their desktop OS, pajeet tier companies like Google as a base for their shitty platforms (Android/ChromeOS), as well by another pajeet company named Microsoft for a pathetic intent of giving a UNIX experience in their trash -tier OS named Windows.

How come?

Attached: freebsd-vs-linux.jpg (447x225, 30K)

*hugs*

>FreeBSD
Deprecated

because unlike big companies except Google I don't have a problem respecting GPL license

>look everyone I have cuck fetish

Why is BSD's partitioning scheme so fucking unusable? Literally the only thing compatible with BSD is BSD.

Are you too fucking stupid to larp an actual argument against BSD?

Maybe it was intentionally so ambiguous that you could confuse a transitioning frog?

Attached: mentally-challenged-indian.jpg (250x250, 25K)

Nothing has ever used slices, ever.

@66041539
stop tripfagging faggot

>>How come?
If you understood the difference between the BSD license and the GPL you'd have your answer.

>Nothing has ever used slices, ever.
Slices are nice

They're nice if you're already inside unix. If you're in any other system ever you can't use them at all. They're completely incompatible with standard PC partition systems since the 80s. They're incompatible with uboot and thus arm, too.

BSD is LITERAL cuckoldry

Only developing for BSD makes you a cuck, being the software-bull in this scenario is not a slight.

Companies only choose BSD so they don't have to release the code due to the license.

>They're incompatible with uboot and thus arm, too.
Just use a different bootloader :)

It's fucking shit
The newer versions of FreeBSD don't even boot off of non EFI systems (bios)

Reported to the FBI.

Why the fuck doesn't BSD work without its own special snowflake boot configuration? Why are they so anal about something that is completely meaningless in current year? MBR? Seriously?

I miss baot threads.

>Are you too fucking stupid
anime website