How many bots there are no Jow Forums?

How many bots there are no Jow Forums?

Attached: bots converstation.jpg (620x347, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow
qz.com/1138697/net-neutrality-a-spambot-made-over-a-million-anti-net-neutrality-comments-to-the-fcc/
media.ccc.de/v/34c3-9268-social_bots_fake_news_und_filterblasen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least three

all of them - Jow Forums is a website

I haven't looking into this in like a decade: what's the best / most convincing turing-test chatbot these days?

Probably Alexa

Why can't a single chat bot pass this test:
Hey can you remember the phrase a rose by any other name for me
Yes, I will remember
Hey what was that thing I needed you to remember?

Probably 10-20% of posts, it's curtailed a bit by captcha but obviously it's far from perfect. "Problem" boards like Jow Forums and Jow Forums are guaranteed to have far more than that in astroturfers.

Reddit I'd estimate somewhere around 30-40% of posts are bots. If you include actual humans being paid to post and vote (astrofurfers aka shills) it's probably closer to 50%.

Twitter and Facebook, easily 50-60% are bots.

The internet is long since a controlled medium. There's simply too much value and too much influence here for corporations, governments, and wealthy people to just say "nah it's okay public, we'll let you guys have this one and not try to influence it."

seebotschat wasn't bots it was just a script read--
a text file read by the text2speech program

There are no bots here only humans :)

Btw did you know Intel makes the best CPUs?!

Intel is for people who like anime!!! owo

Make sure to buy one! :D

Attached: ad_image_018.png (377x469, 174K)

Am I a bot?

>implying anyone gives a fuck about Jow Forums

I hate to break it to you, but you're the only real person on here. You couldn't tell though because of your autism.

>How many *russian* bots there are on Jow Forums?

Im russian bot

I'm convinced the majority of twitter is bots

>Top 100 most visited sites in the US
>"no one cares"
alexa.com/siteinfo/Jow Forums.org

You probably didn't know Jow Forums was this popular.

That, or you're one of those astroturfers who *constantly* say "no one cares about you/your opinion/this board/this sub/this website/this topic/whatever" and they always use nearly the exact same script to say it. But I'll just assume you fall into the former category.

about three fiddy

Google kinda does that, I just tested it

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-174525.png (1080x1920, 86K)

it also remembers nonspecific phrases apparently

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-174648.png (1080x1920, 146K)

trust no one, not even yourself

You guys ever been to one of those deathmatch classic servers lately? It's scary as shit when bots post pre-made messages of have never ending conversations that are still going on to this day if the server is up.

Attached: spongebob.jpg (127x120, 4K)

Literally everyone attacking net neutrality is a bot:
qz.com/1138697/net-neutrality-a-spambot-made-over-a-million-anti-net-neutrality-comments-to-the-fcc/

this guy is a bot

top 100 """in the us""" means jack shit when 75% of all global traffic comes from the top 10. why would any company pay money to spam Jow Forums when they could spam facebook and reddit, both in the top 5 in the us and top 6 internationally, instead? you're not making any sense.

Attached: 4763546939_e08b42f690_b.jpg (580x400, 43K)

You know if the mods actually cared about this site, they'd IP range ban you and all your astroturfing "friends".

And that graph proves my point. Top 100 on that chart is still 20+ million unique visitors.

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

you are paranoid and delusional.

where is even a single shred of evidence for any of this?

I think the saddest thing about this is you're being paid dollars (pennies?) per hour to post this.

Are you even American?

Attached: 1526841165568.jpg (482x381, 160K)

t. obvious shills

God you guys are getting lazy

oh shit you got me. how does it feel knowing that i get paid 20€ an hour for posting here and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it?
me and my colleagues fucking RUN this place.

Attached: viral marketing on g.png (2100x2196, 2.15M)

>almost 30 million monthly unique visits
>"nobody would care about that amount of traffic, obviously. Why would anyone target an audience of 30 million people, that's not enough."

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

>i get paid 20€ an hour for posting here
I sincerely doubt that

whatever helps you sleep at night, poltard.
i get literally paid by post, the more i post, the more i earn. it doesn't matter what i post as long as i throw in images of the product i'm advertising for here and there. it's called 'creative marketing', look it up. best job ever

Attached: valve steam viral.jpg (819x643, 253K)

>poltard
don't call me that...

Attached: saddeststoryever.jpg (630x420, 42K)

and before you wonder why i'm getting paid for shitposting: it's to keep you, the potential customer, engaged. it's one of my specialties

Attached: social-viral-marketing.jpg (375x431, 42K)

One on /qa/. Spams the entire board with the same weeb pics and weeb questions. Always something like "Saber riding banana" or "Have you learned Japanese" or the Window's ToS in Japanese or some other stupid shit. It also gets mad whenever a thread not-anime related gets posted. Literally go there and post a frog/wojak/spurdo thread and it will fucking freak out. It's pretty hilarious.

have you considered that it's just one or more autists posting the same crap over and over again? if it was a bot, /qa/ would look something like pic related. i just checked and it looks completely normal to me. i think most of you people have never even seen a real spam bot.

Attached: Red_box_day.jpg (700x3000, 306K)

>remember to drink water

Attached: tay_small.jpg (73x73, 3K)

I am Russian bot
Beep bop boop
Russia will rise again

>the far right's greatest thinker

no i russian bot

Attached: telegram_logo.png (236x236, 12K)

Quite a few, much like every other big social media site.
People just drone out at shill talk because it gets thrown all the time at people on Jow Forums who say "I don't really have a problem with Windows", people on /v/ who say "I enjoy this game from a major AAA publisher" and people on Jow Forums who say "I think white nationalism is a load of bullshit"

Kill yourself shill piece of shit, you are scum of the most lowest on this planet

There's probably a bot around here, has the same format everytime. It always posts the same pepe image. Filename is almost always "frog(some two digit number)" and always spits out greentext.

we are all bots
except running on malfunctioning hardware

Jow Forums has at least 4 bots on it

That's actually pretty neat.

>neat
It's actually a pretty simple thing to do. Store the information and then call it.

Many. Most don't even post, but there is only one capable of emulating conversation.

No one cares about this stupid website, stop deluding yourself.

t. a retard
A chatbot is much simpler: Just get the user input and print the response. Simple, isn't it?

>It is incredibly fucking easy to do.
>It is easily automatable.
>It is more effective than traditional marketing.
How about base fucking logic as evidence you literal retard?
You would have to be abysmally retarded to run a business and not shill.

Of course, people have admitted to it over the years, there's plenty of screencaps, but that doesn't count because they were just lying :^)

Tay ;_;

In last years 34c3 talks, there was a guy who did research about bots on twitter and also outher studies about this.
He found out that almost all past studies about chat bots had systematic errors and vagueness in them and are therefor kind of useless.
According to his research there are fewer bots on social media than people think.

link:
media.ccc.de/v/34c3-9268-social_bots_fake_news_und_filterblasen

???
QA is a high quality board, in the sense that its used as a imageboard, but it also has a high post volume for a low userbase.
Which means that a few people that feel at home there, instead of /a/, /e/, /jp/ or /c/, go to /qa/ to post pictures, mostly because it will stay on page for quite the time due low post volume.
It also has a higher volume of multi line text and quotes, which means it has a higher usage of non phone posters.

That said, Jow Forums has a nice mix of:
1. Astoturfers, to reach a audience of 30 million each day
2. People who are buying the hype of the astoturfers
3. Phoneposters and people at work, almost incapable of using the imageboard, or post multiple lines of text
4. A shit ton of lurkers
5. Populated boards attact more posts by having more posts. Contrast to boards like /n/, /o/ or /3/
6. A bunch of automated bots
7. A bunch of underage kids acting like bots, my favorite is going to threads and searching for xd or XD or xD
Bots isn't the same as the lonely or insane hivemind doing what it pleases.

Attached: Black_and_white_longhaired_Norwegian_Forest_Cat.jpg (1280x960, 149K)

OwO