When will Linux be able to allow me to stare at an androids brapper?

When will Linux be able to allow me to stare at an androids brapper?

Do freetards hate fun? Or is it a fox-and-grapes thing where they manage to convince themselves they don't like videogames just because they can't play them?

Attached: NieR Automata Screenshot 2018.05.22 - 20.26.40.81.jpg (1920x1080, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Eh7zIrl8bw
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=35238
youtu.be/-Eh7zIrl8bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit bait dude, take your (you) and go

> gaming
What the fuck. Are you from the Republic Of Gay or something?

Fox and grapes it is then

Linux users fucking hate their lives m8

Only Debian users. I swear the technicalities of that distro are like slamming your own dick with a hammer.

Who needs 3D gaming. I've got solitaire on my Ucuntu box.

Hang on. I'll get back to in a few hours after I figure out how to use apt-get on my pure debian boxen. That and enjoying a few hours slamming my cock with a hammer.

I have alot of gayming programs installed on my linux box, including the gaymes "wget", "iptables" and my favourite "ifconfig".

>have GTX1080
>can't even play xfce with vsync

>use tmux
>play multiple games at once
genius

>Linux can't play games

Nigger I have the high score in cmatrix

> I'm from the Republic Of Gay

anyone else here gaym on linux?

kys

I gay on linux. AMA.

The entire reason DXVK was created was to play NieR:Automata on GNU/Linux., you nard.

>DXVK
Is that like DVDA?

I play Europa Universalis ya faggot.

DXVK is directX over vulkan.
It's a accelerated translation layer.

> It's a accelerated translation layer.
But I can still partner up with friends and use it like its DVDA, amirite?

Steam, GOG, Humble, Itch, Wine, DXVK, console emulators. If a Linux users wants to play some vidya, they're covered.

Only the Gay Republic linux users.

As a freetard I prefer reading and programming. Those are my main hobbies. They're useful and intellectually stimulating, unlike beating your dick to cartoon asses like a pathetic moron. I am the superior gentleman. You are beneath me. You are less than me. I am better than you.

Now go back to /v/, you stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: neckbeardlegoset.jpg (640x717, 108K)

>Do freetards hate fun?
Paying someone else to make 3d models of women's underwear isn't exactly my idea of fun. Also, the code to render that women's underwear probably isn't even free software. So why bother?

> Or is it a fox-and-grapes thing where they manage to convince themselves they don't like videogames just because they can't play them?
I used to have a nintendo 64 a long time ago when it came out, then a few years later I turned 12 and stopped playing games. Now I have a pretty beefy PC for work stuff but I refuse to install windows or play games on it. You mad?

Let me guess, you are a Fedora user?

Emulates retro consoles just fine, I don't care about modern games because they're all trash. Just cutscenes and quicktime events, no challenge. Now take your (You) and go play whatever play to win garbage you gaymers are into this week.

Attached: Spiderman_0d6d75_2732021.jpg (383x499, 48K)

No (you) here op, just for anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=-Eh7zIrl8bw

Forgot to tip your distro sir.

>Uses Linux
>Thinks he's better than anyone

Kek

>Nier

That ass is proprietary and I love it.

Yup, Fox and grapes.

Attached: b27.png (680x453, 295K)

list of actual good games
rogue (+clones)
doom

anything else is shit for gay numale sòÿbóy beta cucks

The guy who created DXVK did so just to personally play Nier:Automata

You have first class platinum support for your vidya in wine with mega performance.

Attached: 1526957034344.gif (1366x768, 1.07M)

>only two video games are worth playing anyway and they happen to be the ones I can run on my freetard OS

Fox and grapes confirmed

I only play paradox gayms these days so I might as well use linux

>When will Linux be able to allow me to stare at an androids brapper?
>Do freetards hate fun?
>Or is it a fox-and-grapes thing where they manage to convince themselves they don't like videogames just because they can't play them?
yes.
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=35238

Lurk more, gayman.

youtu.be/-Eh7zIrl8bw

>brapper

well theres goes into my Jow Forums book of inside languages

Autism is a wonderful thing.

No, he's right. It's not fox and grapes if the grapes (proprietary softwares) actually just give you aids and cancer.

aren't two of those deprecated?

botnet