Jow Forums gets user a job

I'm learning Java. How can I turn this into a job? I need one relatively quickly.

Attached: gAgGQe2.png (426x628, 498K)

my dick is confused

Your dick thinks too much

I hope there's more pictures of her penis.
Do you think we will live long enough to be able to be uploaded into cute robot girl bodies btw OP?

>her penis
>her

OP derailing his/her own thread

Girls can have cocks and there's nothing wrong wanting to be one.

you watch too much futa hentai.

There's nothing wrong with lewd chinese cartoons either.

Her legs are full of bruises :(

>and there's nothing wrong wanting to be one.
Sure if you don't care about all your useful male typical brain features disappearing when you take hormones/remove your nuts. There's a reason why 90% of programmers are male.

>90% of programmers are male.
other 10% are HTML CSS programmers

Yea looks like an abused ugly child who is not a child but a degenerate man but wishes he was a woman

what do you mean too much

This meme needs to end. So is every early 30s hipster chick heading for the wall that I know. All with with ZERO background and willing to dump 10's of thousands into useless degrees.

Rethink your priorities.

you don't. you need to have projects on github before anyone will even consider you. i suppose nobody's stopping you from stealing someone's source and putting it on github as yours.

>2018

>becoming a code monkey
why

This

I want a job too. I've been neetlifing at my parents' for too long. I can write code pretty good, and I'd like to turn it into an income, and be an actually functional member of society if that's possible.

Attached: discomfort.jpg (500x334, 33K)

bump for interest

ok
Link to your projects on github?