When will the open office meme end?

When will the open office meme end?

Attached: 1526631175540.png (1016x765, 1.41M)

When you start paying rent for your office out of your own pocket. Don't forget, the average cost of an office nationwide is $2152 a month.

Can I live in it?

>staring DOWN at a single screen laptop at that fucking angle

How do people do it? I had to do it for like 2 days and my neck hurt after a few hours
pic very related

Attached: jpg.png (996x614, 45K)

why do NEETs keep complaining about open offices?

when you think about it your whole life you've been going to school or the library its an open floor plan

IS this real? Are these working conditions for programmers in USA?

Sad and disgusting desu.

Same in yourope, my friend

I live in eastern europe and we have normal offices where maximum of 3 people sit next to each other.

because they are a shitty layout for efficiency or any sort of cerebral work if not implemented correctly, like the kindergarten OP posted

they get up and stretch unlike you lardass

>use a laptop instead of a superior dual monitor setup
>on top of that get back pain and have to spend time stretching instead of working

the absolute state of 56%ers

whats wrong with that banana

Attached: platano.png (102x44, 9K)

I use dual monitors with my laptop, those two are not mutually exclusive.
Im also not fat.

I prefer LibreOffice

no

My office went to open to closed and we're now going back to open again.

just one woman among these 3 and everything is fucked

>NEET
>in an office
Something doesn't seem right here

True.

at least its all guys in that office

>being a wageslave

when will this meme end?

They should upgrade to libre offices.

>being a welfare queen
#FeelTheBern amirite?

Why do you complain OP, people tend to slack more in open offices.
I agree that it is annoying if you are personally involved in the project and some chucklefuck keeps interrupting you.

actually welfare + passive income

enjoy that 1 hour morning commute and 8 hour of pointless boring work

You've inherited a city house?

no, my family is piss poor
years of wageslavery to get a mortgage for a flat in the city center, now renting and airbnb

Once people realise that it's just a cover story for saving money

lel

>not fat
Just because you're not as fat as some Americans doesn't make you non-fat. 75% of Americans are overweight, 35% of those are morbidly obese. These are statistics by the CDC. So you think you're part of the 25%?

hol' up

do they have to supply their own computer?

Attached: necker.jpg (600x693, 92K)

Maybe. A better guess is that the company lets them select which laptop they want as a work computer.

Just be sure to lock the doors so the boss doesn't catch you.

OC

Attached: officecv.png (2518x1024, 314K)

Have you taken the neckpill yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: neckpill.jpg (1338x644, 391K)

When you grow a pair of fucking balls, unionise, and demand better working conditions. You're getting cucked by capitalism and you're too pussy to realise it!

If no one finds out sure

I like it

At my current job I have my own Cubicle.

>When will the open office meme end?
For everything serious I use tech, for the quick and dirty rest OO is enough.

>Same in yourope, my friend

How can you even code on a Laptop screen.
I am not a programmer but an engineer that sometimes codes with Python or Matlab.
I need at least 3 screens

glossy screen...uhhhcks

Attached: file.png (186x170, 70K)

>not just doing illegal stuff from home
haha suckers

Nigga I pay for that for rent in a 2 bedroom. You're telling me I can just have an office space for rent and have 5 times the space?

Im not american and Im certainly not fat.

Open Office

Attached: Open Office.jpg (275x184, 8K)

Naked Office is the future

Attached: Naked Office.jpg (1000x667, 94K)

>not one single lady
Fags.

>tfw some men have a more feminine body than those blobs of lard
America was a mistake.

Stop posting this

this wont change, its how they grew up in schools. it is how they are most comfortable.

> Switch desktops, been a feature of Linux de's for a long time and Windows 10 supports

its called a higher resolution fuckwit.

Open would drive me nuts.

still annoying as fuck, like switching tabs
still sucks having only one screen. I used to have one 1440 screen now I have 3, my life has improved drastically

at 4k you would have a whole lot more screen space. 1440p is the minimum if you are using just one screen. for coding at least. i think having more monitors is better for graphic and game design

I quit my first job after the powers that be took out all our cubicles and moved to an open office concept. At first I thought it would be okay, but after the first week I couldn’t take it anymore. Sound that was previously deadened by the cubicle walls would travel across the entire floor space. If someone’s phone rang on the other side of the office, you would hear it. Keyboards clacked away incessantly and you could hear everyone’s conversations. Worst of all, management could watch you all the time all day. If you checked your phone (and I don’t mean constantly, I mean after an hour or two of solid work), took a 5-minute break or anything of the sort, they would be on your ass. I quit 6 months after the “refresh” and went to work for a larger company with glorious 90s cubicles.

A large screen with a high resolution is at superior to a small screen with an equally high resolution. In my experience. Easier to view the monitor from a comfortable viewing angle. But I would still take a higher resolution small screen over a lower resolution large one just for the amount of stuff you can fit.

>First job in not-yet-open office mentioned above
>Given a Thinkpad T540p with a 1366x768 screen
>Programming on it is literal cancer
>Ask IT bitch if I can bring an external 1080p display
>“Our policies do not allow for outside equipment, and besides the higher resolution will not matter unless you have your face right up to the monitor”

söyböys & landwhales

Attached: landwhale cuckmistress.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Left guy eat foot.

Underrated

Attached: thumbs up.png (2445x1772, 93K)

asking the real questions

>"eventually one of them has to fuck me, right?"

>NEETs cannot complain about things they do not understand