TERRY'S NEW PROJECT FOR TEMPLEOS

You have read right. This video is about network support, VGA and more!
He also looks nice and clean, sounds sober and is fucking focused on development for TempleOS!

youtube.com/watch?v=cghaCVg89BA

Attached: Screenshot_NewPipe_20180523-085924.png (2880x1440, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit I am excited.

>1. developing the hardware
>2. producing the hardware ($$$)
>3. getting enough attention
>4. modifying TempleOS to gain comparability with the simple x86 architecture.

1 should be manageable
2 and 3 are kinda related.
A simple x86 CPU without all those extension is an interesting Project per se. This makes a lot of things easier. People do not need to believe in the third Temple nor in Terry to support the Project.
4: I don't know how good Terry is in Software Engineering. The current Situation is not optimal.
He is developing Hardware for an OS that needs to be ported.

what the fuck happened to tezza, i know he's been on the down since he got kicked out of home but what the fuck is happening, he's literally homeless, he doesn't even have a computer to program on anymore, one of you arizona faggots find this dude and help him out, i'd fucking let him stay in a spare room and use my internet if i lived there

Attached: tarri.png (639x855, 986K)

I hate that I am actually kind of understanding the crazy shit Terry comes up with. If I was rich I would fund his project to the fucking moon.

What happened to his van-down-by-the-river?

he probably still has that, he's just adopting that homeless dude mentality of rationing food, hanging out in libraries and restaurants etc

i swear putting the dude up in a spare room or basement might make your house smell funky but you'd learn a shitload about kernel development, totally worth it

Bump for Terry, don't let these CIA nigs slide this thread

Is he still living in the streets?

>learn
Dude can barely complete a sentence

this guy is a disgrace to software development.

This guy made a fucking OS and compiler from scratch. Show some respect!

so what? niklaus wirth did the same but also designed his own cpu architecture. he's a true scholar, not a looney. templeos is trash.

its not his fault, hes in a really bad spot right now, he was kicked out of his home, he doesnt have a job, hes doing everything he can to just survive, hes picked up some bad habits

if you watch the op video you'll see, the dude has still got it, he knows what hes doing, given an environment where he can just focus on his software he will be unstoppable. im some kind of bible bitch who sympathises with the 'trials of god' i have just seen what he is capable of and would give him a second chance without thinking twice

t. poojet

>its not his fault
he refuses to take his medication. he deserves everything happening to him.

>Networking
Hell yea. I might finally make the switch then, the lack of networking was a real deal breaker for me.

Attached: 1454753434263.jpg (416x297, 13K)

>He needs medicine because he's insane
>His insanity makes him not take his medication

It's not his fault he's crazy, therefore it's not his fault he won't take his medication.

no bully, hes fine, he can still operate as a programmer without his schitzo meds

>he refuses to take his medication
Notice the cigarette in the op video? Smoking relieves the symptoms of schizophrenia without the detrimental brain fog caused by the medication.

And Terry is a looney but still managed to do it, that puts him above, literally who, niklaus

is this the redemption arc?

>literally who, niklaus
the influence of niklaus on computing history is tremendous; he got a turing award. where terry's turing award? has he even published a single paper? terry is a failure and there is nothing impressive in templeos. please stop praising him, he doesn't deserve it.

Okay, go help him code.

> butthurt unitard detected

WRONG, Terry is literally ahead of the curve with his OS and I'm not even memeing. He gets shoved away as a loon but he's literally genius. Take a critical look at TempleOS and its architecture, there is some article that goes quite indepth about it. Shouldn't be hard to find it.
You're literally using the appeal to popularity fallacy, take a critical look and realize Terry is more than a meme. He's god reincarnate.

t. CIA nigger

Terry is probably the best homeless programmer on the planet. It's a shame his mental state is the only thing holding him back from having a 6 figure salary job.

He's without a doubt better than any retard on Jow Forums

i already had a look at templeos, it's obsolete technology from the 60's. i mean, what the fuck, templeos's filesytem is literally a downgraded FAT.

>what the fuck, templeos's filesytem is literally a downgraded FAT.
It was designed that way because being contiguous makes it faster.

if being sick has to do with falling astray from the way of heaven, then there will be no pill that will cure that

there is more cure in the sun, organic raw food and avoiding unnatural substances

>it's not obsolete, it's a __feature__

Attached: sure anon.png (390x379, 249K)

He literally documents that it's a feature within the OS. It's also because it makes the whole filesystem like 40% less code.

Is it just me or is he much cooler now?

MODS STICKY

I feel sorry for him, such intellect wasted, because of mental illness.

It's the sunglasses and the jumpsuit.

Attached: 1496684120711.png (761x420, 767K)

5. Making a shit version of linux
6. Continue destroying Terrys life
Good plan. Can someone tl;dr on how unstable Terry is now?

Attached: 91Z4OT07ReL._SY450_.jpg (353x450, 41K)

does he live outside now

you really have to be thirsty to want to fuck that, she's not apealing

>network support
Did god change his stance on networking?

God never talked about networking. He just said no multimedia.

>implying anons on Jow Forums aren't desperate

Attached: serveimage(15).jpg (1600x2036, 578K)

god she's disgusting

Miley May looks much better tbqh

couldn't pop a boner on her

how do people fap to this

I usually like a girl with boobs, but I also have a thing for trashy crazy girls. Sometimes she looks alright, but there is certainly better out there.

What are you talking about?
She's cute

Attached: Miley+Cyrus+Bangerz+Record+Release+Signing+aTXDEebynBpx.jpg (751x1024, 229K)

Nice try, CIA nigger.

>smoking ciggs
>long hair
>sunglasses
>backwards snap
>5 o'clock shadow
absolutely fucking based.
punished terry is the messiah.

Wirth is the original god of language and OS design, so it's a pretty high barrier. In fact, if I could I would gather K&R and pay Wirth to teabag them every day so they get to know at least once in their life what good language/OS design smells like.
That sounds bitter, but their crap is shitter, yo.
For a mentally ill TempleOS is quite an archivement.

>life
if (You) dont have 4 kids (You) actualy dead

Attached: YLASMR.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

who is this beautiful ukhti?

>wasting your only life on family
How's this a good idea? Explain, please.

Got stolen afaik?

Miley Cyrus is degenerate

Attached: miley cyrus.jpg (1200x830, 236K)

It isn't, don't fall for the family jew.

Nah, she's pure

She's kinky, but cute too

Attached: mileycyrus22-e1519268310798.jpg (2146x1609, 298K)

As pure as raw sewage.

are you kidding? he is homeless and seems to be talking with voices in his head. he is obviously scizophrenic dude.

Are you new to terry? He's literally a diagnosed schizophrenic

your point being? the dude is on the streets... do you really think he is talking with intel about a new cpu line being made just for temple os? this is fuckin nuts.

you are too dumb to understand his genius

>do you really think he is talking with intel about a new cpu line being made just for temple os?
Wait, he isn't? I'm super confused rn

he is just crazy dude, he is talking to voices in his head.

>suggesting asm coding without a carry
HOLY FUG THE MAD MAN
he's ahead of our time

how many of you have 128 gig ram as REQUIRED BY king terry the terriblel ?

Have you written your own compiler?
No?
Then shut up.

It isn't a waste of life, it's the only thing that will provide a continuation of life.

If you don't, the Muslims will replace you physically and behead your ideology.

I for one welcome our sub saharan overlords

Attached: 1502922706655.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Does anyone anywhere run Temple on real hardware?

What network cards would be support?

I forget where I saw it, but someone you youtube interviewed him in a coffee shop and kept the conversation (at least the bit I saw) to programming, and Terry seemed totally normal and coherent.

>what white nerd does not want to write RS3232 serial drivers in Assembly?

Attached: 1524379385427.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

sure has no problem calling people niggers

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

templeos only supports wifi

bump for terry

why the fuck did Terry write his website using Microsoft Word?

view-source:templeos.org/

busted nibba

Attached: 2MQVBNVOO6WSPKOHMX7R5XJYIFXMMQ2A.jpg (100x96, 3K)

My opinion of terry just went through the floor. Not even memeing, this is just absolutely disgusting nigger cattle tier web design.

does anyone else thing is kinda hot? :3

schizophrenia is a degenerative disease.

He can't get better.

How the fuck family will provide a continuation of life?
>y..your kids will have your DNA and your name will be alive for at least 2 generations!
Oh, btw, I'm pure white. Haha, how do you feel that a white male won't contribute to gene pool?

Here's my two cents about family: it's part of our animal side. I'm more than animal. That's why I understand that life is pointless. Because after you're gone nothing you did while alive anymore matters.
inb4: contributing to society!
cuck

So, only sane thing to do is get as much pleasure as you can to bury deep feeling of loneliness and uselessness.
Also, I don't want to bring anyone to this world.

This post is exactly why People of Brown are conquering Europe.

Unfortunately, because of Jow Forums, I know he's a dicklet.

>So, only sane thing to do is get as much pleasure as you can to bury deep feeling of loneliness and uselessness.
>Also, I don't want to bring anyone to this world.
I feel the same. I'm a happy, positive person even, but it's the undeniable truth.

Au reste, apres nous, le deluge :^)

It's just HTML without to much CSS, it's a lightweight website. Why would he add more? Perfectly viewable from a terminal, no web 2.0 bullshit or unnecessary fluf.

whad de fug

he used satanic proprietary software to write it

how would assembly work without a carry

Shit he's waking up.
Plan B!!!!
Start to spam his email again with fake physx girl emails about her getting blacked

If my x220 has proper support I'm switching over full time

>x86

Sweet

>smoking
>long hair
>using the term "based" here
This guy had to imagine his girl getting cucked by a "nigger" (his words not mine) to bust a nut.
How is that anyway based you TD summer faggot

>his girl==some youtuber he wants to fuck

As i understood it, all operations would be 64-bit. I guess hes just assuming that the result doesnt exceed 64 bits? I dont know. He back-pedaled pretty quickly tho.

Does anyone know if terry has access to a decent computer? We could probably crowd-fund a thinkpad for him.

and ur a faggot

Webdev is for zoyboyz

"is degenerate"
Hello Paul Joseph Watson. How has Alex Jones been treating you?