Why aren't there anime girls as mascots explaining programming stuff in textbooks? it'll help me learn better desu

why aren't there anime girls as mascots explaining programming stuff in textbooks? it'll help me learn better desu

Attached: 1526961206748.png (1280x1280, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

system-admin-girl.com/
reddit.com/r/Sharktits/
b-ok.xyz/s/?q=A manga guide to&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
transfer.sh/2EzF3/TheMangaGuideToDatabases.epub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only weebs watch anime

weebs are retarded so it's not really useful to teach them

Fact: weebs are the most powerful race in the world.

Dude just copy paste your text book into some vocaloid software or something if it makes you this hard

Why is Jow Forums full of normalfags?

>needs any 2D pictures in order for him to pay attention
It's called ADHD.

This. Lost both my parents to a weebs blade

But there is

Attached: 1463811872705.jpg (3840x2160, 571K)

anime is for normalfriends

Attached: 1521216618552.png (1024x599, 410K)

There's that one database mango.

There are.

But also

>no shark girls in textbooks
>no cute as heck dog girls
>no bulges that make you go OwO
why live

Attached: 1500045733031.png (264x256, 149K)

No, anime fans watch anime.

name one normie that doesn't know naruto

>weebs
>race
weebs are delusional

>why aren't there pretty pictures in my textbook
>textbook
>text
>why aren't there pictures?
Gee, I wonder

What is really funny in Poland they are, and its a national publishing house.

Its official.

Picrel is for molecular biology.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (296x391, 236K)

grow the fuck up

>all work no play
>all work no play
>all work no play
>all work no play
>all work no play
True sign of immaturity.

normalfrens website

>dabbing

Never mix nigger fucking garbage with anime ever again you fucking scum

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 115K)

You might as well play with you fisher price toys

/v/ crossboarders which is the most normalfag board to the point it hates piracy

This really bugs me, to be honest. I mean, the frequency of hearing it and basically no answers when questioning.

Whenever I buy new plastic model to build, I hear that I shouldnt "waste money on toys". When I bought DSLR camera and lenses, I heard that its "waste of money". When I play video games, I hear that Im "wasting time". When I experiment with dev kits for games or do small programs by sheer curiosity, I hear that Im "wasting time" and sometimes that I should rather attend coding courses to learn "whats important in bussines". But thats the only answer I get. When I was going to highschool, I used to hear that I "wont have time for playing, you will have to work hard". When I went to studies, I heard the very same. At uni there were no hobby clubs either, only highly formalized science clubs orientated solely on "professional" goals (and never shutting up about how it will look great on CV) and when some guys went with crazy idea of making "board games club" in one obscure room, everyone from mentioned science clubs was looking at them with disgust and later with disbelief when they had to expand due to sheer number of students wishing to take part.

People tell me to "grow up" but based on what they say, "growing up" means only working, sleeping, eating and taking shit. The only accepted forms of spending free time is "gaining important work skills", watching TV and going to expensive vacations. "HR experts" and financial analytics frequently publicly calls younger generation "spoiled and demanding" for wanting to work for more than minimal wage and not more than 8 hours per day/6 days per week, often citing China as example of "powerful and wealthy country". Or they dont even say what it is this "growing up".

And so I am, 28 years old and still called immature for not wearking jacket with tie and reading comic books. The fact of doing phd isnt important at all. Where is the answer I need?

Don't give a shit about what anyone thinks a "waste of time". They just hate things you enjoy because it's not similar to theirs.
They're the actual retards who limits the human progress. Just do what will produce the best results, even if that means slacking for a while.

And remember that you always grow up, it's not something you achieve but you just keep on improving it

>normie calls other normies
I bet you don't even have programming socks!

Lol don't tell me what to do. *dabs on them haters*

Attached: Dabbin on them haters.png (462x1050, 258K)

It's worse than you know dude

Attached: 1526039689288.webm (608x1080, 2.9M)

/v/ is the shittiest board on the entire site but I wish I had a better place to talk about fucking video games

just follow sysadgirl_mint on twitter

Attached: DMtk_ooUQAIAeFc[1].jpg (900x1200, 278K)

I can see her minge hehe

Attached: DMtlBDOUIAAJYXT[1].jpg (900x1200, 290K)

Attached: DMtlCA0VAAAjSrC[1].jpg (900x1200, 261K)

great explanation of WSL

Attached: DMtlC3zVAAUigUX[1].jpg (900x1200, 240K)

Is she shilling for windows 10?
Based comic girl

/vg/

Only if you are super gay otherwise you won't survive

Attached: 1520051167749.gif (211x203, 1.03M)

>"With WSL you won't need Linux anymore!"

it's hard being a weeb if you can't read japanese

Attached: 1522465616070.jpg (593x677, 48K)

I hope they translate it to english soon.

system-admin-girl.com/

How can they ever recover? WINE is 24 years old and it can barely run hentai gaymes meanwhile wsl can run most programs even xorg dependent ones.

Attached: 1507488949848.jpg (929x945, 147K)

lul i ignore people like that and do what i want

Attached: 1523586375590.png (2560x1440, 1010K)

every general is filled with attention seeking name fags and links to discord

telling someone to go to /vg/ is like telling them to go to discord

Which weeb programming textbook is this?

In 2 years the WSL team has managed to achieve 90% of linux kernel compatibility. There are still some I/O problems but very soon WSL will kil Linux once and for all.

>shark girls
Why would anyone want to fuck a shark, out of all things?

Attached: 1524927423372.jpg (1024x1472, 171K)

reddit.com/r/Sharktits/

they're hot idk what else do you want me to say

Attached: 1523856750099.jpg (554x439, 56K)

Piro is a great artist

Attached: character-mint1[1].png (346x503, 30K)

>linking shamelessly to reddit

>reddit

It's a good thing Linux is just a kernel. Call me when Microsoft includes GNU or adopts the GPL.

Learn to jack it to 2D human females like a normal person, you god damn trainwreck.

Attached: sort your fucking life out mate.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

should i upload them?

Attached: manga.png (1336x879, 392K)

>they don't realize that WINE had to do it all from scratch, with barely any documentation or any source code because Windows is closed source
>Windows does it in 2 years because Linux is open source
>LOL WHY CAN'T WINE JUST DO IT FASTER LOOK AT WINDOWS THEY DID IT
Please, end your life.

Attached: KillYuurself.jpg (343x478, 138K)

Go back to .

just to show you how little I care about retards like you :^)

oy vey

pls gib

>malloc-san is a magician who grants everyone's wishes
cute

>Microprocessors
me want

I wanted to see your reaction, thanks for leaking board culture to a /v/ermin :^)

>Windows does it in 2 years because Linux is open source
you are mistaken. Microsoft needed to re-implement linux syscalls. They only know input params and expected output.

Embrace, extend, extinguish.

10 (yous) and i will

>/v/ermin
Stupid /a/nal falseflagger

I want too

Just drop the MEGA link

I'd just like to interject for a moment

Attached: character-mint2[1].png (357x776, 44K)

I'll be home in about 2 hours, then ill upload them

thanks

b-ok.xyz/s/?q=A manga guide to&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

Here's a link.

fuck off weeb

Attached: kys.jpg (782x895, 187K)

I always see these at the bookstore, they seem to be selling well. Good for them I guess.

I work in real estate and I am wearing a jacket and a tie on most of the days. I don't really play much nowadays but still like manga and anime (seinen and horror stuff). It is just that I don't come to office with my waifu t-shirt and have any figurines on my desk. I also speak normal like any adult would without resorting to meme spewing. My co-workers have the craziest hobbies like collecting beer cans or lighters or post stamps. Some even admit light gaming. If you act according your age nobody will blame you for your hobbies. Just don't sperg out if someone mentions that comics and games are for kids ffs.

but why

Attached: 1516997018463.jpg (176x281, 22K)

Those people are morons but if you ask me the stigma comes from rampant consumerism. The weebs who are in it just for the waifus will never draw or write anything of their own. They are living with lust of someone else's fantasy woman, it's applied cucking of the highest degree.

nice

cute

Attached: bg-index[1].jpg (1600x1725, 467K)

>HE KEEPS THIS KIND OF STUFF ON HIS HDD
LMAO what a creep

Does this count?

Attached: MangaMicroprocessors_cover_0.png?itok=5qZQi36w.png (473x625, 395K)

anime website

Theres the manga guide to databases you fucking weeb

transfer.sh/2EzF3/TheMangaGuideToDatabases.epub

It's anime, not apple products

what?

Attached: manga guides o_o.png (639x226, 20K)

is she okay???

>programming
>learn
>not being born in a computer case eating the values of the memory addresses as in order to survive while writing them to the hard-disk by hand

WSL is basically a gnu/loonix terminal which can run all gnu plus loonix utils
WSL includes no linux code what so ever.
Nice try explaining your incompetence though

F

>WSL includes no linux code what so ever.
No. Fucking. Shit.
That doesn't mean they don't look at how Linux does things, use some of the same functionality, probably to the point of copy pasting some things, and using it, whereas WINE doesn't have that ability.
But you're just baiting, RIGHT user-kun?

Attached: 1501986323009.png (480x554, 200K)

>If you act according your age

I love that line. What is "according to age" anyway? Who decided on that? In minds of some people, "according to age" behaviour for 30+ guys is to work 12 hours, bring a lot of money, dress 100% professional all the time, have no hobby not related to work and constantly berating children to work hard like daddy.

Oh and drink beer and watch football on tv at evenings before going sleep.

nice legs

Attached: bg-index-bottom[1].jpg (1600x1650, 302K)

plz user

indeed

Attached: thumbnail[1].jpg (1024x712, 190K)

>I d-don't care, I'm proving it to you right now, h-how do you like THAT?!

Attached: ac6de523550f1b1d7ba734b9b7e5a876888597b01837b3a41e855759ab794d70.png (3300x3140, 555K)

every weeb hater at this point the one that are unironic about it are the one falling for the meme of the ones who are

Crowley is gay.

>WINE is 24 years old and it can barely run hentai gaymes
Nice FUD, wine runs GTA V

Mega link plz

user plz respond

You're wrong. WSL includes no GPL cancer.
Also, god damn you are retarded.
OS dependent functions are well documented and they just to have to reimplement them and can simply decompile them like reactOS does.
Literally just build dummy applications using win32 functions, decompile output and reimplement/route it in the compatibility layer to work natively.
The undocumented parts are not for use by user programs which WINE is aiming to make compatible with UNIX-like systems.
Imagine failing to translate system calls even after 24 years of work.

Attached: 546.jpg (819x772, 655K)