Made in San Francisco with <3 and [coffee]

>Made in San Francisco with If you liked the program, donate $20 to buy me a cup of coffee

Attached: ba0a4dd87f776aae1eba6d1dc9aae5efc937e160091f54e2a0a00120917b8a6e.png (600x400, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43594645
twitter.com/jsconfeu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can buy 2kg of good coffee for $20.
Anyways, to keep it at least remotely Jow Forums related, I don't hate these cutesy messages. Most of the time they are meh, very rarely are they annoying, and sometimes they are clever and funny.
Stop being a bitter cunt, is all I'm saying.

Attached: thanken.jpg (800x664, 31K)

If at least anything good came out of that, I would probably donate a dollar. That's how much a cup of coffee costs in my country anyways so that's what you fucking get

What the fuck kind of coffee costs $20? Avocado gluten free onions diversity coffee made by a half black half native murikan furry otherkin tranny?

Saddens me to think that coffee and barista culture which existed forever is following the same path as craft beer.

Saddens me to think that american filter coffee hipster culture is replacing italian espresso cafe culture.

>walk down the street
>see someone with a 1 liter cup of sock wash water
THATS NOT HOW YOU COFFEE

>not drinking based French press coffee
Shiggy diggy

I miss the days when being an edgetard was the trend and programmers would make edgy tryhard jokes about satan and anarchism instead of this cutesy passive-pathetic bullshit

At least that was funny

$20?

wtf

>What the fuck kind of coffee costs $20?
You think the kind of faggots that write these footnotes drink $1 black filter coffee like us real men? An Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Onions Skinny Latte is gonna run you about $20.

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Frisco fags only drink blue bottle which is even more expensive than starbucks

On that note, onions has a coffee blend.

Oh, I have been bamboozled by wordfilter. I retract my notice in shame.

and what excatly is your problem with that?

>drinking coffee
>a beverage known to cause cancer.

Attached: 1246509880280.jpg (550x412, 26K)

>cause cancer
You mean cure cancer.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43594645

Other way around.

Nah, California has that label on literally everything. Hot water causes cancer when compared to cold water but coffee does not.

IIRC it's hot beverages in general

>.io

You talking about Acrylamide? Because that is in all thermally treated food. Its in fried eggs, its in bread, its in steaks, its in all baked goods.

Always though s o y was rather ironic coming from a bunch of beta white males who've never been laid. I blame the internet for coddling these disenfranchised youth into becoming delusional with zero self-awareness.

>t. sóyboy

>being this asshurt

>being alive
>an activity known for causing cancer
???

True

Truth hurts, doesn't it, kiddo?

I have no idea what that "path" is but I strongly disagree. hipster coffee rarely tastes like actual coffee, I'll take any local blend that reads "black coffee" over anything that has a name that you could find in starbucks. Meanwhile craft beer might have as retarded names (and prices) as starbucks coffee but they sure as hell taste better than your average mass-produced brand.

Cheap as fuck open-all-night diner coffee is objectively the best.

show me at least two (2) examples of this or I'll report you

I hate writing JavaScript, it is a trash language and what is far worse is the people it attracts.

Have one fucking look at what this conference considers to have as speakers: twitter.com/jsconfeu

I work with the most generic hipsters who love craft beer and coffee from their little shop around the corner. Oh yeah.. and its an (((open))) office too.

Like the Doom difficulty levels? Can you give more examples?