IS IT TRUE HAVING A CERTAIN TYPE OF PHONE GETS YOU LAID?

I heard from plenty of guys that girls like guys who have iphones more and women who are into androids are more trashed.

any true to this?

Attached: iPhone_or_Android.jpg (545x370, 41K)

iphones are more expensive and therefore statussymbols of economic success.

It's a legitimate thing and was a normie meme for a while. Look up "green bubble". Unsurprisingly, it was a shill campaign by Apple.

>I heard from guys

Green bubble is the most cunt thing Apple has ever pulled. My company has a policy any contact to clients through messenger must be done with an iPhone.

On the upside I got a free phone, on the downside I'm forced into the apple ecosystem.

>have android
>no gf
>buy iphone
>still no gf

Attached: 1526607961478.jpg (778x900, 46K)

Yep, that's the secret, not personality, not looks, not dick size, not money. It's the OS of your fucking cell phone...

steve jobs is paying for bjs from child prositutes in hell with your money

> have gf
> be an asshole
> gf stays
> be friendly and sweet
> gf cheats
And I always get the ones with daddy issues as well. Does it change if I buy and iPhone?

What the fuck?
That's a big no. Some people might judge you if you pulled out some destroyed android from 2011, but you're not going to get any girls that you wouldn't otherwise just because you have an iPhone.

Obviously. For most girls (least to greatest importance):
>dick
>money
>looks
>personality
>cell phone type

Looked up what it was and looks like it's actually a useful feature, since it tells you that you are going to use SMS to message the green bubble guy instead of data networks

Not if it's a samsung. Most chicks drop their panties on S6's thinking it's the S7

No. Idgaf about the phone you use. Ideally a "modern" smartphone, so you can use VK on it. So really, any Android phone from like 2012 (Nexus 4 era) will do just fine.

>have Samsung S7
>have never even been hugged

youre a russian hooker?

I'm Ukrainian!

do you have some nice tits?

No, there isn't, at least not in my country. We simply don't care about this, I've never encountered someone caring.

Or is this an American thing?

Is it gold color? It works just for the gold version

Yes >:3

how much do you charge per hour?

>Or is this an American thing?
It's an autistic thing, thinking that the reason girls don't talk to him is because of shit like his smartphone.
In reality, he probably has a repulsive personality.

pics pls

Wtf, I'm not a prostitute. But I do want a Titan V, so I'll give you a handjob if you are willing to buy it for me. I'll also let you touch my tits in the process.
PS: my nipples are pierced (;

Been there, done that in the past. Some people here will try doxxing me, so I won't do it again.

make a thread on /b/ with timestamps.
Titan V for only a handjob and touching tits? HAHAHAHAHA

Well then, I'll find someone else. kbye.

bye

post tits with timestamp asap

This is actually true. I didn’t believe in it until I met a girl that said she hated android and that her brother ruins the family chat because he’s on android. She liked dogs and I sent her videos of dogs being beaten and/or killed because she was an annoying bitch for being a mindless Apple fan girl.

so did you score?

most Jow Forums post I have ever read

Why would I even try after that? She literally admitted to not knowing shit about tech and that she doesn’t care which phone she uses as long as it takes good pics. Yet she sent a puking emoji when I asked what she thought of android. Signs that she’s going to be a pain in the ass and more signs regarding how typical conversations with her go. Ignorant bitches aren’t my type.

Why the fuck would you ever talk about tech with women? Just pretend to listen and care about her bitching about her other cunty friends and take her home and fuck her.

>She literally admitted to not knowing shit about tech
Irrelevant.
>she doesn’t care which phone she uses as long as it takes good pics
Irrelevant.
>Yet she sent a puking emoji when I asked what she thought of android
Why the fuck are you even asking her this shit? You wan't to bone her, not sell her a smartphone...
>Signs that she’s going to be a pain in the ass and more signs regarding how typical conversations with her go.
It's the sign that tells you do give HER pain in the ass. Literally.
>Ignorant bitches aren’t my type.
So stay at home with your 2d waifus and let your mom be the only women in your life. Holy shit if you have ever wondered why your life sucks this hard, this post of yours contains all the answers you need.

Personality should rank last dbh

>being so cucked that you have to sleep with insufferable and incompatible people just to get your dick wet
Holy shit if you have ever wondered why your life sucks this hard, this post of yours contains all the answers you need.

>choosing not to spleep with a women because she's tech illiterate and doesn't like your favorite os
>calling other people cucks when they try to point out your mistakes
yeah, sleeping with a girl even though she dislikes your os is what a cuck would do while sending her videos of dogs getting beaten and/or killed is what the healthy and sane person would do. Thanks for pointing that out.

>insufferable and incompatible
you do realise sex doesn't equal a relationship? Because i'm pretty sure your genetalia is still compatible and every healthy young male would endure a lot more than her disliking your favorite os to get laid.

No, are you fucking retarded??????

Attached: hmp-1.jpg (450x539, 100K)

No, you must go around, talk to many girls, find the right one and court her.

You might need a smartphone for that, though.

Attached: 80BBD047-F329-4F8B-81F4-14CC8E547295.jpg (599x827, 88K)

only pajeets, hipsters and single mothers have iphones.
its also a crime magnet so unless you want Tyrone and Jamal to examine your kidneys get another phone

androids phones are for poor and brutally autistic people. if you're running poor/autist game it may work for you

Stop trying to breed with normalfags

So you're saying that my dad...
Who owns a business...
Has a civil engineering degree...
And makes more money than you can ever dream of is poor and autistic because he runs Android?

Fuck off green bubble retard.

No, the implication is that your Dad doesn't get laid.

Owned an iPhone 4, 5s and a 7 Plus
still haven't gotten laid. so fuck your statistic

A decade ago this shit would legit get you laid in certain areas. (Moscow being the most prominent.) Nowadays I don't think there's an equivalent, everybody and their mom has an iPhone.

Attached: 1_copy_1_16.jpg (409x546, 24K)

My rather flamboyant uncle has told me that the nightclubs he goes to will check your phone at the door, and refuse entry to Android users.

Attached: 1497398191115.jpg (1200x630, 192K)

>use Ubuntu Touch
Help, looks like I'm dying alone

Ask /fa/

>Pro Tip: Your not getting laid regardless of what phone you use.

I'm equipped with red hair, so to fit the stereotype I got a Pixel 2 XL.

Checked, and /thread

>straight guys use apple
When will this meme end?

Jokes on you, I have a cute sister!
too real, man. too real.
haha which "obscure/dead" mobile os would be the worst to use in a situation like this? blackberry 10?
you can now get a /csg/ tier android phone (in pricing) that looks and feels like one of these
try searching green bubble on twitter

>For most girls (least to greatest importance):
>dick
Because the size is written on your forehead. Come on.

>when the bae see's your busybox embedded shell terminal emulator

Ayyy grill
fsck -y /dev/you? ;)

No unless they're status obsessed whores.

Androids are mostly used by poor people. Sure your new samsung s11 has holograms or whatever, but most androids out there are

Android is laggy crappy shit that lags harder than a fucking constipated shit from an ass. I used an Android once and it took that laggy Lagdroid piece of lagshit 4 goddamn shitty hours of lag to lag its way into Google's botnet and then they sent the NSA to my house. I threw that piece of fucking laggy shit out the window and it even lagged on the way down because Lagdroid lags like a shitty poop from an ass (or butt) and then someone saw the piece of shit Lagdroid on the ground and thought I took a shit out the window so the police came to my house (3 days later because the person who called used a Samshit Lagdroid 9 which is a stupid phone for dumb idiots) and I got a ticket for shitting out the window. After that, I bought an Apple iPhone 8. Not only does it never lag, it actually reads my mind and brings up what I want as soon as I think of it. I get mad bitches now because bitches love guys who use Apple products instead of shitty Lagdroid green bubble poop and I couldn't be happier. None of you fat neckbearded fat fucks could possibly understand how great it is to own an iPhone 8/X because you're all poorfags and virgins.

Married.
10 years in. 3 kids. Android phones for all.
Iphones are for fucking morons.

Fuck off symbian fag. Relics like you don’t belong here

>status symbol of economic success
>only owned by lower class people

Not really.
If you can't get laid it's more to do with you as a person than the device you own.

That's not saying there aren't people who will factor in what you own when deciding whether to have sex with you, but it's a small minority of people you probably wouldn't have a chance with either way.

>have BlackBerry
>still get laid
It's not true

Still, a burgerstan thing

I've fucked 24 women now and none even know what my phone is it's just another black rectangle with a screen, and obviously they don't give a shit bout bubbles and more about the size of my dick (big and thick).

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 btw

Attached: 1526243190637.jpg (204x218, 14K)

You’re dad’s an old fuck and old fuck women don’t give a shit.

Women under 30 literally do care, it’s the upbringing they’ve had.

iMessage is neat but for shit talk with the boys. Sure girls use it for the exact same thing.

No one wants to use a third world 3rd party app.

Pretty sure this is a thing only in consumerist America

Nope. Only the worst of women would reject you for having an Android and no woman would sleep with you just because you own an iPhone.

I guess we're all virgins here because no one has an IPhone in my country, the ones who do are enthusiasts.

>3DPD

Attached: 1496760793527.jpg (680x680, 85K)