Profit is theft

You have pi^3 seconds to justify profit ethically...

Attached: 1527024403928.jpg (894x894, 169K)

You're on not Many in the area (but not all) can be be described as left wing. You want this debate go to >>>/pol? Retard

did you even see what he posted you dumb faggot? >>>reddit is that way.

This is a place for Jow Forumsentooman to sperg out over mac. Not your shitpost central fucking summerfag.

Move out of your parents basement and start paying bills

profit is necessary to afford a living past working age span and support children

It is absolutely no coincidence that communists here started to rise and it coincides with the newfag Reddit invasion of years past.

Go back to your home site faggot underage

Attached: ff.jpg (1396x2048, 409K)

If consent is obtained without coercion or nefariously targeting the naïve then there is no room to claim theft.

Taxation is theft. Profit by itself is not.

Taxation is theft, you have ten minutes to justify theft ethically.

Someone could explain why profit is necessary for economic growth and prosperity using idk marginalist theory or something and OP wouldn't listen because he's already convinced of his opinion.

Ahh *smack lips* mmm MUH ROADS

Without profit companies can't reinvest. They can't grow. They can't hire more people. They can't pay out higher wages.

Try running a business without making profit. And let's see how you'll grow it.

Your income and expenses also won't be the same every year. So without profit chances are you have to take out bigger loans to cover bad years. Increasing your costs and the chance of bankruptcy.

>the current state of Jow Forumseddit
Fucking faggot I'm out.
saged.

At this point, OP has left his thread for being the shitposter he is and you are preaching to the choir
Communists don't understand because they never took a fucking Econ class

And nobody is even going to loan you the money without making a profit. Why would they?

I know how to do something that you don't, I had to invest time to learn how to do that

And if the state is going to loan people money at 0% interest, while also accepting the risk that people can't pay back, then everyone will always loan whatever they can.And wait for inflation to do its work. Then you're basically just printing money.

If they don't want to pay you for your service/goods, they are free to obtain it elsewhere themselves. Since it's voluntary, it's not theft.

Turns out most people can't operate personal supply chains for everything they need in their lives and instead are more than willing to pay for the convenience of having others do so.

obama is turning the frogs gay

I prefer the Java edition

Attached: d39.png (1170x1169, 338K)

It's the homos, they're in it with the aliens... building landing strips for gay martians. I saw it on the history channel.

i already shaved my hair into a gay martian landing strip.

I want to buy food

All the transactions are voluntary.

People need to earn to have money to live, commie faggot.

Your pubic hair, right? You big homo you

what other hair? oh, i guess my beard, but no, I meant my pubic hair.

>I guess my beard
Leave her out of this, I doubt she fucks Martians

i literally have no problem with anyone making a profit.

i just refuse to pay for a crap product, when i know, and can demonstrate repeatedly that it is crap for specific reasons, and better alternatives exist.