Why won't these niggerfaggots support user uploads like literally every other streaming service...

Why won't these niggerfaggots support user uploads like literally every other streaming service? I want to listen to my weeaboo music on the same app as I listen to everything else.

Attached: open-graph-default.png (1200x630, 7K)

because "fuck you" that's why

because that would require them doing something that isn't sucking off sony, WMG or UMG

But Apple does that too, yet they support user uploads.

fucked numale animefag

They're probably afraid of being sued for a bajillion euros.

This is a very well-thought-out post with substance. Oh wait it's a buzzword filled shitposter. Also
>Anime website

plot twist: OP sues Spotify for not supporting uploads and receives a billion euros in damages

>>Anime website
Someone post the pic please

Selfhost it you dumb weeb.

No, Google and Apple have this feature, so why the fuck doesn't Spotify? I want everything all in the same place, fuck you.

Then use Google and Apple, you dumb weeb.

No, I like alot of spotifys features.

haven't used spotify in years but you used to be able to add local music

What I want is the ability to stream my own music anywhere, like on my phone when I'm out in my car. You can sync playlist of local files, why they want to be able to search my own files alongside the the Spotify catalog

>I want X but Y doesn't have it. Fuck X!
>Then use what has X.
>No I like Y!
Why are weebs literal subhumans?

here you go bruv

Attached: 1506302110831.png (806x5140, 3.3M)

>using spotify
found your problem already m8, if you don't want your music controlled by corporate bullshit, then you need to make a small amount of effort

apple does other things as a company, spotify literally does nothing besides cajoling record companies

Put the mp3s on your phone then retard

Here you go bro

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-202656-01.jpg (1804x271, 83K)

Literally who :^)

>moot
literally who?

we dont speak of him here. Opinion discarded

>Streaming music
ayy lmao

He wrote Linux
Definitely should here on the loli board.

Linux the kernel or Linux the os?

No idiot, even if I put them on my phone I won't be able to access them through the Spotify app which is the entire point I also don't want to have to use phone storage to store my music. Why do you fags always want things to be as inconvenient as possible?

>Ironically pretending to either dislike or not know who moot is

Stop it, it's shit like this that's why Jow Forums is now a laughing stock.

Is he your bf? Why should we care about you sucking his dick

>streaming music

just put it on your harddrive

>Jow Forums
>a laughing stock
>only just now
you may want to revise this statement

why do you care so much about using a shitty botnet app

Linux the penguin

You're from Reddit aren't you?

>b-but moot said anime was ok
If you weebs love Japan so much why do you care more about moot than the Japanese guy who replaced him

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called " xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. These programs are used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.

Your son may try to install " lunix" on your hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however, lunix is a capricious beast, and if handled incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have your computer repaired by a professional.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you turn the machine on), your son has installed lunix. In order to get rid of it, you will have to send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new hard drive. Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

lol

>Jow Forums.org
>4 CHAN

Nice LOtFP motto reference

gtfo niggy

Attached: 1526540118209.jpg (1200x1163, 115K)

kys weebtard pedo. Go back to your shit containment board faggot

my uploads seem to work for me, lul

Anime website

how new are you

Just ditch it and use Deezer

>put music you like on your phone
>install literally any music player
>you can now listen to everything you like in one application
Wow, that was hard

Attached: Screenshot_Vinyl_Music_Player_20180524-125230.png (1080x1920, 1.44M)

> I never used spotify
> I copy paste stuff
> I have to keep in sync libraries
> I have to download pirated music
> what is HQ streaming and why has it won the pirated music war

how low in the pyramid you have to be, mind blowing

thank god that shit is only allowed to stink in your low budget laptop in a basement

numale website
Every single thing there is so pleb you could've probably just gone to YouTube

>i want to use Spotify so I limit my music experience to what they got
>i have never heard of tools that sync directories automatically
>i still refer to the sharing of media as "pirating"

>streaming your music
>it's not even your music you're just borrowing theirs
>paying to stream borrowed music
I bet you stream your anime too, faggot.

lol garbage, I don't even watch much anime but you can't deny the origins of this site just because it goes against your narrative

>Every single thing there is so pleb you could've probably just gone to YouTube
Kinda defeats the purpose of not streaming music, don't you think?