Deluge is ____

Deluge is ____.

Attached: 1024px-Deluge-Logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/utorrent-quietly-installs-riskware-bitcoin-miner-users-report-150306/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than Qbitorrent

bloat

not transmission

worse than uTorrent.

>lowest bar ever

written primarily in python

Very convenient for me. When I'm on my break I go on a torrent spree. The label plugin saves me from having to manually move different media into their respective folders when I get home. Also works more reliably on my headless server vs Qbittorrent.

And I would never have to worry about it mining cryptocurrency like other torrent software...

What?

torrentfreak.com/utorrent-quietly-installs-riskware-bitcoin-miner-users-report-150306/

add free!! :D

dead project

Slow but not dead. They updated it earlier this month and in March. Besides why mess with perfection?

easy to use (my mum know how to use it), unironically just werks and have all the features i need.

Free of malware.

good.

>a large downpour of rain, often a flood.

A torrential downpour?

Pretty Good

a french word for heavy rains, or the biblical floods

Bloated piece of shit

>open torrent
>window resizes

Attached: 1525602275196.jpg (600x439, 23K)

the best torrent client for linux

lol

Deluge is a fully-featured cross-platform BitTorrent client. It is Free Software, licensed under the GNU GPLv3+ and adheres to freedesktop standards enabling it to work across many desktop environments.

inferior to Tixati

outdated

BUMP

A great piece of software. The fact that it is written in Python makes it even better.

first time i decided to try it, it wanted to install some old visual c++ shit. i declined and went with qbittorrent.

by wanted to install, i mean have me go out of my way to install myself. software that does that isn't worth using. update your shit.

nice

not for lewd

Torrent client

...literally love!

Attached: 10497-smiling-face-with-heart-shaped-eyes.png (512x512, 13K)

...shit compared to qBitorrent

Deluge is a fully-featured cross-platformBitTorrentclient. It isFree Software, licensed under theGNU GPLv3+and adheres tofreedesktop standards enabling it to work across many desktop environments

>Deluge is Torrent client
English's not your native tongue, is it?

You can check that yourself in the source code since it's free software

multi-platform
H A H A

One of the better clients out there.

the only client I use

Slow and unstable when you've got 1000+ torrents

Not as good as transmission, but still p. good.

constantly freezing and therefore uninstalled.

a drop of blue toilet water with a octopus arm in it

my favorite torrent program

this. it works fine, i can't think of a single thing i would change about it. why do people insist on using software that clearly requires improvements constantly?

not as good as tixati

Ugly

>proprietary
not only should you get the fuck out of this thread, but you should get the fuck out of Jow Forums

You're ugly.