Why the fuck is this shit so expensive? Is just cause Rolf they old they will pay a lot...

why the fuck is this shit so expensive? Is just cause Rolf they old they will pay a lot? anyone know some good cheap aids?

how advance can these things bee if they been 1k min for ages for the supposed good kind, what 1k tech is in this

Attached: nr55552038.jpg (460x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walkersgameear.com/game-ear/
walkersgameear.com/ultra-ear/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The shitty analog amplifier models are cheap.
But you will find that the higher end models have digital signal processors that can adjust audio so you can better hear it. Some also have bluetooth so you can pair your phone.

what to know how I know you are a fucking young cunt?

I wonder if you could hijack one those and btfo some poor granpas eardrums like can be done with a pace maker

I find it amazing how you speak in incredibly broken English despite the fact that English is most likely your native language

listen my nigger, just because I give no shit about proper grammar, and to that extent spelling, please get back on topic.

Try again in English

Attached: 1477895643527.png (499x338, 38K)

why are hearing aids so expensive, why the fuck do they cost a grand or more. Is it just a meme to rip off boomers,or older people in general.

Develope, produce and sell one for cheaper then faggit.

Captive Market, what are you gonna do? Not hear?

In my country (and I suspect most others except US of A) there are two tiers of aids. The free government ones, which seem to be deliberately bad so you'll have to buy the good ones, and the non-free good (expensive) ones.
You'll probably run into patent troubles. That and the supply of sub-mini parts.
There's also certification (because it's a medical device) to be considered, and testing by an Authority.

>anyone know some good cheap aids?
I hear hanging out at gay club bathrooms and taking multiple cocks up your ass is a cheap way to get aids.

kek, was waiting for this joke

You should watch that episode of Seinfeld where Elana tries wearing an old man's hearing aid and then somebody triggers the fire alarm.

check these out, i use the best ones for hunting, but in reviews people use them as normal aids
walkersgameear.com/game-ear/

also might want to check out the ultra cheap ones, look at reviews:
walkersgameear.com/ultra-ear/

This thread is aids

so that's basically a high gain microphone that can hang on your ear?

What the fuck are you even saying nigger

Attached: 1281831073057.png (369x369, 6K)

Seems like you give no shits about even thinking

>Just because I give no shits about grammar
>Please get back on topic

Literally what the fuck

>2.5k for one of these for my aunt
they are tax deductible, but at the end it's almost 2k, just because you can pair it with their provided phone and a TV.
i have no doubt it's all a scam

Attached: file.png (1410x793, 1.67M)

>DSPs are expensive
it's not 80s anymore grandpa

>their provided phone
>their
literally what the fuck

low demand
medical product

>literally what the fuck
they gave her a phone designed specifically for old people (more powerful speaker, big buttons, easy interface)
what's so weird about it?

You forgot the gay kind.

don't worry op i had no trouble understanding