Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects

Attached: 180511_Blog_ImOut_Photo_Main.jpg (600x461, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FldiDmeztik
youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-d31eTmqeEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he the audiophile guy who cried?

He's famous for showing absolute disgust for one of the headphones he was reviewing,

how about an L for "literally who?"

rip autistic audiophile guy

Attached: 1514655344801.webm (640x360, 2.55M)

absolute classic

he ded?

The guy who made C fag

RIP Woz

I've never seen these videos, how can I find them?

YouTube "InnerFidelity"
He also has a website.

He's not dead you massive faggot.

goodbye m00t, it was fun while it lasted

hey thank you!

I just watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FldiDmeztik

I'm not an audiophile, but I've wanted to get a better pair of headphones. It's hard for me to decide though and most reviews, /hpg/, etc don't help much. I could actually get what this guy was saying about the types of sounds headphones make and now I know what sort I was looking for

He's not dead, he's retiring.

momentum are like the urbanites same ultra durable build quality and sound signature with the urbanites probably winning which a smooth sound, good instrument separation and soundstage for a closed., momentum ave a v2 which improved a lot on the first.
If you can pic them up for a good price say around 70, they're a great deal, I would look at other headphones if I were spending more though.

Attached: momentum.webm (300x200, 1.76M)

i truly thought the same

>calls himself an audiophile
>loud as fuck hiss on his videos
nice

yeah but he retired

santa

>my webm is still in circulation

Attached: 1512170198902.jpg (756x850, 44K)

Any link to actual video?

youtu.be/L34S4Tt1EuQ
thank u webm user

>The retard audiophiles worship who also recommends you buy a $800 cable to bring out the true potential of your headphones
Why do people care about him again?

Attached: cable.jpg (1049x617, 111K)

Thanks user, I'd seen it before a few times.My little bro brought it up the other day and it led to laughs and a good conversation.

To top it off isn't he retiring in a UPS fan with a pair of beats wireless headphones? lel

F,

are you fucking serious, nigger? looks like the entirety of Jow Forums went over your dumb fucking head

Go to bed Tyl.

Attached: 1526754583077.jpg (478x361, 14K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-d31eTmqeEk
F
nice van btw

Attached: Bogdanoff18.jpg (480x480, 29K)

What the fuck is (was?) wrong with him.

>he fell for the audiophile meme

Holy shit, sad news - I was only watching his video yesterday, probably at the same time he was dying :(

RIP

So this is mostly sad news for youtuber retards that shouldn't be posting here to begin with. Correct?