Does learning programming fundamentally alter your worldview?

Does learning programming fundamentally alter your worldview?

Attached: 7AjwEAqZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

No more than writing a grocery list fundamentally alters your worldview. Programming is just writing a todo list.

For most people, writing a grocery list takes too much effort or forethought

Learning anything should change your views

did the little jew manage to jew the big jew?

My world view? No that's silly.
I did change the way I thought about things logically.

yes, you start thinking that you're in some kinda simulation and shit.

yea

yes

3 month ago I started to learn Ruby. Now I'm gay.

This.

I've been programming for about a week and it's helped me in other areas of life also.

Probably. I've been an extreme-left-leaning faggot for many years and refused to hear what the other side has to say because I thought nothing they say is going to convince me, which should have been the first warning sign that I'm a moron.

I'm so happy that SJW culture went mainstream. It helped me realized what a faggot I was this whole time.

Depends on whether you actually get to use your skills in a professional environment. If yes, you really begin to realize how stupid some people really are and eventually you become numb to it.

only if you move to san francisco

Not this faggot again...
>muh feelings and opinions!

yes, I realized I'm very uninformed on sociopolitical issues

After i started learning C i started frequenting /d/.
Now my fetish is fucking a monsterboy trap while getting 2 large futa cocks in my ass one from a succubus and one from a foxgirl. All while everyone pumps galons of semen on one another.

this but unironically

Found the webshit

I became even more autistic.

>defines algorithms
>webshit

same but with javascript. can't stop putting stuff in my ass

Not inherently. However people with little life experience while learning seem to view themselves as more intelligent than the average person, even though they can't explain most of the shit they consider themselves to be an expert on.

I forgot to mention that they also try to apply their programming experience to the real world. Unable to separate the black and white outcomes of programming from the grey and messy outcomes in real life.

He is right, Ada Lovelace made the first computer algorithm because she didn't wanted to have to do all the work, fucking women.

No. But learning math sure does.

Attached: 1526064200454.jpg (750x972, 77K)