What are the best movies/documentaries to red pill me on technology?

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Attached: red-pill.jpg (350x350, 63K)

bump for answers

I'm here for these dubs

Attached: maitea.jpg (274x184, 5K)

The internets own son is a good one.

Tron 2

"Revolution OS",documentary about how Torvalds and Stallman created GNU/Linux.

Attached: spiderman thread.jpg (600x501, 38K)

you mean how Torvalds created Linux?

I've seen some of that i'm pulling it up now to finish it. Do you have anything else?

absolutely ebin

Can you recomend anything?

>you mean how Torvalds created Linux?
It also deals with GNU.

Ex Machina is a great show of the danger of the AI singularity, and what can happen if we and our creations ideologies and goals don't align, all through the veil of some deadbeat programmer falling for an android qt waifu

GNU was/is absolutely unnecessary and nearly useless for anything but GCC. Stallman is a hack, and it sounds like this documentary is outdated. Modern Linux is not GNU/Linux

Then suggest a movie or docu faggot

Read some man pages you ridiculous fucking moron. You're not getting "red pilled" on technology from watching movies.
A fucking thread died for this.

no. I'm just here to correct freetards. will be monitoring.

Cars 2

>Modern Linux is not GNU/Linux

Can you clarify this?

>GNU was/is absolutely unnecessary

Well I suppose you could run Linux with a different userland. Totally possible

>and nearly useless for anything but GCC.

Well that's just wrong. Are you a BSD boy?

faggot your on Jow Forums what are you doing with your life? KYS

hOW bOUT yOU cORRECT dIS fAGGOT lOl

How about you correct this kind sir? laugh out loud.

Transformers The Revenge of The Fallen

>to red pill me
what the fuck does that even mean? i don't follow gen Z lingo. is it a total recall reference?

Attached: total-recall-red-pill1.jpg (613x380, 46K)

you can stop now

Mrs. Cook is a great Netflix show that really goes into detail about what a hacker man's diet should consist of. Definitely recommend if you want to type faster than 111 WPS. A perquisite for hacking all credit cards.

That was a pretty lame comeback, even for a 12 year old like you.

I'll just have you know I'm 43 typing this on a computer that is probably older than you are son. I installed kali linux before you could talk. Get on my level.