Jow Forums just a few months ago:

Jow Forums just a few months ago:
>REEEEE REEEE GIVE US FUCKING PRIVACY REEE NO DATA COLLECTION FUCK OFF JEWGLE REEEE NO BOTNETS
Pretty much in every other thread

GDPR is made, literally making every website comply to your privacy requests:
>not a single thread where people are happy they achieved what they wanted
>bunch of threads saying that it ruined the internet and should fuck off

What the fuck do you faggots want

Attached: 1527186060803.jpg (415x367, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/01/20/wtf-is-gdpr/
youtube.com/watch?v=KO5_GBoRyvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess they're not happy that EU did it. Doesn't make any sense to me but people in here are kinda retarded. And I don't know what's up but people in here are kinda easily swayed to support corporate interests over customers or people in general.

I used the wizard instad of the dog

The EU does this kind of shit all the time and it never matters aside from adding some new notice to a webpage or something. I'd like it if they accomplished something. Not that it would matter since I am a burger and will just continue to get screwed by US companies either way.

Attached: 1514036669623.jpg (288x360, 26K)

Amerimutts mad that the crypto-Khazarian empire beat them to it

Attached: 1527208057708.jpg (540x960, 82K)

GDPR only applies to citizens from EU ountries. Jow Forums is mostly merican.

I don't get it. Does accepting the user agreement for a program/site still allow them to do whatever with the data if the user consents? Does it punish collecting random data that didnt give the user consent? Does it stop all data being sold entirely? Someone please help me...

GDPR does matter, as evidenced by how some American companies are whining how they can't steal and sell your data anymore.

I think I finally see who Jow Forums really is
They only care about their own retarded agenda's and do everything necessary to hold it up

The Botnet doesn't exist, it's all just a made up lie. Thank you for showing me this, I can finally move on

Attached: 11210491_740232696094487_3096277705407324065_n.jpg (634x471, 37K)

It's just Jow Forumsfags whining because doing anything good is the "liberal" thing to do or some other horseshit

Read nigga, read
techcrunch.com/2018/01/20/wtf-is-gdpr/

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-092602.png (720x1280, 156K)

It's just Jow Forums raiding us, same thing with net neutrality.

I don't get it. Am I supposed to agree to the terms of service? Won't that negate my GDPR rights?

>not a single thread where people are happy they achieved what they wanted
Well, we have won, we got (somewhat) what we wanted. Its to early to see if it actually works though so not much to talk about yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=KO5_GBoRyvE

I don't think ToS (a contract between two parties) can supersede actual legislation.

>Jow Forums is contrarian
Do you forget where you are?
Are you an American?
I'm a europoor and nothing good will ever come from the marxists in charge of EU
We don't have jobs, we don't have free speech, we get taxed like crazy, we are labelled as evil white males, we see our countries being ruined by invaders, foreigners take our jobs, our women are getting lost in progressive diversity propaganda, we will never procreate, our population is being exterminated, in 15 years at most our nation will be lost, replaced by invaders and our language and culture and history will be forgotten
All thanks to marxists in EU
But we have privacy online.. so good..

Be glad you amerimutts still have guns
You still have a chance to take back your country

sounds like a good idea

t. butthurt incel

GDPR is big government crap. This whole botnet thing isn't just REEE GET RID OF BOTNET NOW. It's a slow balancing act to not increase government bullshittery and decrease company surveillance.

This. The American ideal is for alternatives to appear that don't sell your data, not expanding government largesse. I hate corporations but I hate the government more.

Bad news for you bud, but in digital markets it is not uncommon that they tend to become monopolized so that there is no viable alternative.

Attached: 100-websites-rule-internet.jpg (4011x3615, 2.88M)

/thread

Then bust them with anti-trust laws. The GDPR is just going to ensconce the wealthy companies that can afford to pay the fines.

>Jow Forums is one person

The amount of nonsense meme-speak in a single post... This must be a record.

It's not that easy nowadays to create anti-trust laws, with all those investment protection measures embedded into free trade treaties.

Also, fines can be up to 4 % of the annual worldwide turnover, which would be crushing for even the largest firms.

Almost reads like a parody

Bong here. Can confirm.

it's called being a contrarian little bitch

This doesnt guarantee the removal of doggy files from websites which is the most important privacy concern

>be yuuropoor
>buy a shitbox
>fast forward 2 years
>new fuel consumption testing procedures take place. because someone finally realized that nedc is utter crap
> car now emits >20% more co2, and is the different tax bracket

This. Americans get butthurt by the idea that the EU, which they always have had mocked, turns out to be better in at least some aspects than the "glorious perfect united states of america."

I think happy people just don't feel an urgent need to post, so trying to use the average response on Jow Forums or anywhere to gauge opinion on a subject is futile. You're always going to hear the angry, vocal side.

this

>I hate corporations but I hate the government more.
good news, you have the freedom to move to someplace without either

it's not even expensive
hmm i wonder why it's not expensive

>marxists in charge of EU
lmao look at this retard

>The American ideal is for alternatives to appear that don't sell your data
lol "any day now" says the man that has seen things getting completely out of control and hasn't really done anything about it other than give hopes and prayers

how would you avoid the government tho? every country has it

No it applies to us, because those sites are visited frequently in the EU. They have to comply even if 70% of users are American because they can't afford to lose that 30%.

If compliance and risk of fines costs more than the revenue brought in by that 30%, then they certainly can afford to drop EU users.

Do Euros not learn about cost-benefit analysis

>find small business website
>sign-up, give them my data
>start requesting my personal data from them
>over and over again
>they can't cope with the workload

The way I see it, by agreeing to ToS u give them the right to use the data as per their privacy policy, however, this goes on as long as you use the service. When you decide yo no longer wish to use the seevice. You are entitled to request that the service delete and forget about all of your data to the extent that they can (not sure if 3rd parties who obtained ur data through the service can be made to deletr the data). So in short, ur agreement hinges on ur willing cooperation. The moment u decide u dont want to agree, the GDRP comes into effect.

the evil white males meme was imported from usa tho

>rants about how the world is going crazy
>"at least you have guns"
lol at you

If they have no way of making money beyond selling users' data, I'm glad to be rid of them.

Nothing will negate your rights. If their terms aren't in compliance with GDPR, they can be fined.

That's not how it works, dumbfuck.

Eurofag reporting in. Ranting won't get you anywhere. Get along with it or do something.

Go to antarctica you faggot

why women won't offer their pussies to me fuck fuck fuck

>waaaaaaaaahhhh being an european is so bad

Welcome to Jow Forums

Amerigoblins are mad that they didn't come up with this law first, due to their senators being a bunch of out of touch geriatrics.

Y-yeah y-you t-t-tell em!
>t. retard

Attached: 1514337071020.png (644x500, 66K)