Why do they FUCKING do this shit it PISSES me off to no end

Why do they FUCKING do this shit it PISSES me off to no end
Why can't they make a decent laptop in the x120e form factor? Put a modern core m3 or Ryzen mobile in the fucker, call it a x120p
x120e is the best laptop form factor in existence and I challenge fucking ANY of you to change my mind

Attached: x121e vs x120e.jpg (615x715, 141K)

Why fight when you tell the truth?

if trips, op is a faggot

They do.

It's called the X1 or X280

>X280
Absolute shit tier.

Whats the problem here? I dont understand

x121e is huge and has gross rounded corners

the performance is god awful but i just use it to telnet into my 'daily driver main loonix workstation' instead of using a second monitor

it's pretty great, more kawaii than the other x series

Attached: itjustwerks.jpg (1944x2592, 374K)

you are a dumb retard

oh yea I agree it looks stupid in comparison but the comment was about keyboard something? Looks like they are making it bigger overall and trying to make it thinner which I dont understand. Thin stuff feels cheap and breaks easily

I wish I could have you hold both laptops at the same time, if Lenovo added anything with the x121e refresh it's cheapness
the x120e feels like a T60 but plastic, the x121e feels like a creaky fucking toy

> the performance is god awful
upgrade to the dual core board fgt

i've got an x230 that gets a bit annoying to lug around. You reckon this would be a decent replacement?

I just wand to browse and bash out some programs on the train

lol, the x230 is annoying to lug arround?
It was made for being lugged around.

Yeah that 1 inch and 2 pounds makes huge difference. I can now also carry 10 whole pieces of paper instead of just 1.

I'm working my way up to books. Some day I might be able to carry one of those too

I carry more than just a laptop. cramming a thick ass laptop into a bag isn't good fun.

Plus it's wearing the shit out of the x230 and i'd like to keep it nice

>t. asshurt Lenovo shill/ X280 owner
X2** thinkpads were supposed to be downsized T4** thinkpads not knock off X1 carbons

I wonder if you could swap a i5 or i3 X121e mobo in a X120e

Look, my first laptop in the late 90s was a Thinkpad, but it's time to let it go.

Buy a Dell XPS 13 or 15 and call it a day. Way better laptops these days.

t. someone with a real job.

I guarnatee 100% that the Jow Forumsentoomen who still praise the chinkshit lenovo puts out these days either doesn't have a corporate job, is super poor, or both

t. someone that thinks it be one way but it dont

Thinkpads have moved on from the t440 bro

the X1s are better than the T4** though. That's a good thing.

Can't speak for X1Carbon line, but my (company issues) X1Yoga was fine for about year, the began do degrade rapidly.
Meanwhile ye olde T430 has served me well for over 5 years now, only needing one obvious upgrade.

>implying

sorry m8
the X61 is the best laptop form factor.
X62 if you aren't a poorfag

I have an X120e and X220 (bought the X120e at launch), the X120e is already a fucking dogshit plastic nightmare.
Keyboard is much worse, there's flex, it gets hot, it's slow, battery life sucks, etc.

>120
dang