How do we fix the epidemic of tech addiction without going full luddite? Every time I go out...

How do we fix the epidemic of tech addiction without going full luddite? Every time I go out, I see 60 year old millennials with their eyes glued to their smartphones.

Attached: 7a042c22-9cb3-453b-9b53-74258f04f1bd.jpg (1152x768, 505K)

Damn, leave me alone. I'm just texting.

Full Luddite is the only option

Attached: F934423B-34E8-44D7-AEFA-38C4BCED71A8.jpg (650x488, 43K)

Preamble to the instructions on how to wind a watch

Think of this: when they present you with a watch, they are gifting you with a tiny flowering hell, a wreath of roses, a dungeon of air. They aren't simply wishing the watch on you, and many more, and we hope it will last you, it's a good grand, Swiss, seventeen rubies; they aren't just giving you this minute stonecutter which will bind you by the wrist and walk along with you. They are giving you - they don't know it, it's terrible that they don't know it - they are gifting you with a new fragile and precarious piece of yourself, something that's yours but not a part of your body, that you have to strap to your body like your belt, like a tiny, furious bit of something hanging onto your wrist. They gift you with the job of having to wind it every day, an obligation to wind it, so that it goes on being a watch, they gift you with the obsession of looking into jewelry-shop windows to check the exact time, check the radio announcer, check the telephone service. They give you the gift of fear, someone will steal it from you, it'll fall on the street and get broken. They give you the gift of your trademark and the assurance that it's a trademark better than others, they gift you with the impulse to compare your watch with other watches. They aren't giving you a watch, you are the gift, they are giving you yourself for the watch's birthday.

Julio Cortázar was an Argentine writer. He was born in Brussels on August 26, 1914 and died in 1984 in France. This text is from Cronopios and Famas and was translated by Paul Blackburn.

All old people look the same its the same old person typing the same text still

That is beautiful, user

Thanks for sharing

NOKIA 105
thank me later

Build a phone and wifi jammer
Go for $60 hardware
$5 hardware with software is traceable

LOL HE'S CHAINED TO HIS PHONE

THIS REPRESENTS HOW ADDICTED HE IS

THAT'S SO FUCKING DEEP

Attached: that's really deep bruh.jpg (474x9496, 1.43M)

Those get more nonsensical the further you go.

>meds don't like being on-time
Color me shocked.

Fucking sure this art was made by a libtard who is addicted to his phone and never decided to live a "quiet" life.

If there were a coherent message here it would be that the people who produce this "art," are white male supremacists who think they're the sharks of the world.

>60 year old millennials
>30 year old boomer
Is this a new meme? Did I miss a memo?

I've never warn a watch.

>warn
Holy shit please bully me.

> *slaps your fempenis*
Here bullied

>tfw played a match of Halo and roots started growing out of my ass

You just consider your tech to be a tool. Don't use it as a toy or you'll feel compelled to play with it all damn day.

EMP

>Every time I go out, I see 60 year old millennials with their eyes glued to their smartphones.

The "smartphone obsession" is exaggerated for mass medias for distract people (add every article about millenials, north korea reject peace and is evil again, another useless war in syria, EU and Russia are the true superpowers, etc) of genuine, important news, I am tired how modern "journalism" now are fucking minions of hidden powers.

Attached: fVz2hvW.jpg (2676x1509, 819K)

Deathcamps and LSD

Ban smartphones.

I think you might have tapeworms.

the best part is that no one in the art world gives a shit about this guy, it isn't considered art it's just illustrations that websites toss around.

i saw his work on hypebeast and immediately knew its these cute trash childish views on the same opinions repeated throughout discussions for the past 40 years

Look at the post I responded to.

what's his name?

>>no one in the art world gives a shit about this guy
>giving a shit about people in the "art world"