Lmao. Why don't you have an OLED screen as nice as Apple's, user?

Lmao. Why don't you have an OLED screen as nice as Apple's, user?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LMAO $1000 for a phone

Because notch

Both cost $1,000 and feature the latest tech its company can offer, which is laughable since the Note 8's display look disgusting in comparison to the iPhone X

Stop being poor.

>"Stop being smart with your money!"

>turn vibrancy up on screen
>hey guys look this screen is better

Apple doesn't have the capability to make it's own screens. They are using a Samsung panel in all likelihood and there is no way their panel is superior to Samsung's own phones.

I don't have an OLED screen at all, but if you want a good one you have to buy Apple or Samsung. Everyone else gets the reject panels.

>baaaaaaa

because my moto x pure still works perfectly

iTODDLERS BTFO

The S9 has a better display than the Note 8 and is better calibrated out of the box in my experience.
>buying a phone with a notch or shit battery life

>t. poorfag

Attached: 1499566644282.png (832x1003, 616K)

Dude, why don't you flush your money down the toilet
Too poor?
HAHAHAHHAH

Attached: 1424092151894.jpg (454x453, 85K)

Samsung probably have better screens than Apples, though the form factor is retarded

The Note 8 can easily be had for well under $600 now, no need to buy it just after release. Unfortunately the iPhone actually does cost $1000

LG also make their own OLEDs, though Apples are better. Sony makes many smartphones cameras and gives other brands the older hardware so you can use the same argument for other pieces of the tech as well, but for other brands. HTC right now is the only brand making Sapphire screens in good quality etc

>Turn up brightness of the Note 8
>Stays consistently bad
Not only does the iPhone X have the better colours, but the brighter screen too

The Galaxy has three display modes, the aRGB seen there, an sRGB mode like that iShit, and a movie mode (max saturation)
How many display modes does the jPhone have again?

>Samsung probably have better screens than Samsung screens

Attached: 1514580921637.jpg (204x247, 9K)

Iphone uses Samsung's screen you illiterate faggot.

I don't use it enough for anything other than texting
I don't need anything other than a physical keyboard

Apple gets em from Samsung. Also Sony only provides the actual Camera nub, they don't provide the software and DSP which is a huge part of what results the camera provides. That's why phones by other manufacturers with Sony sensors can do better photos than Sony's own phones.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1511944333372.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

I really really dislike this meme. What does making horrible financial decisions have ANYTHING to do with not being poor? Isn't that the thing that leads to poverty in the first place.

t. college grad who got his shit together, paid off more than 5K in credit card debt an has 3K in savings ATM

Attached: sketch1527278597848.png (686x209, 81K)

>When Samsung sells their brighter, more colour accurate display to their largest competitor
Kek. How can they fuck up so bad

Samsung makes the iPhone screens, and also has much more experience with the software side than Apple. Plus higher ppi and plenty of optimisation over time vs Apple on its first OLED gen. Most display tests using actual measurements also give Samsung the win there

Agreed, learned that the hard way with the Z5, which although a gen ahead in hardware was ruined by its crappy camera software. Just used it as an example of manufacturers selling slightly older or worse tech to competitors. Screens also have software ofc, though it matters less there

Except they didn't. Samsung still uses the superior screens on their phone.

A shitty compressed YouTube video where the camera is adjusted and calibrated to to the Apple screen isn't proof of anything.

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Least my app store allows steam link :^)
I dont trust the greedy kikes at Apple with my info either
And if I want to repair my phone I have the damn right to do eith my purchase what I want, sjouldnt have it brick just cause I replaced a part.

The screens aren't lower quality, they have a different colour profile. I don't know if Samsung has the option to change colour profiles like Sony does, but I would assume they do.

Kek. Why would you want bloatware when you can have the most colour accurate colour profile?

Report and hide.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

>not wanting the librem 5
>wanting the botnet
You neckbeards have changed.

Applel sets the parameters to make the screen. The production might be costlier but since they pay for it, samsung will make them, but samsung, even knowing that they are able to make the bestest ever screen in a phone don't want to risk selling it above iphone price.

Lets see which one will get 3 years of software updates.

Kek. Someone's angry; You own an Android too, correct?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You don't really need a lot of things
A house for exaple

Why would I want such an expensive display for a fucking phone
I'd rather get it for a Tv desu

Lets see which one will become an unusable laggy piece of shit after one year.

Attached: 1511699271519.png (532x2612, 808K)

Android, especially Samsung. Kek

That's a strange way to spell lagOS and Apple.

Attached: 1512173069957.png (659x1921, 636K)

>not wanting to waste your money on inferior products means you're poor now

>Stop being poor.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1515468742287.jpg (800x4330, 1.52M)

Trump doesn't actually own most of the buildings that bear his name.

And?

olibaroeitrty

Attached: file.png (578x712, 379K)

They're not his skyscrapers.

>t. Samshit owner
Kek. Not only will support drop after 2 years, but performance will slow to a crawl as well

>being so alpha others put your name on their buildings

ITT: abject poverty

they ain't getting their updates from Apple LMAO

Attached: apple genius.png (641x729, 33K)

Attached: 1504575922177.jpg (578x712, 164K)

They may as well considering how much Android likes to copy from Apple. Kek. Face it, Apple simply leads the mobile industry

Attached: swag2.jpg (960x540, 56K)

Attached: swag.jpg (2592x1936, 1.08M)

How will iPoors ever recover?

>Android likes to copy from Apple

You got that backwards since literally the "invention" if the iFone

Attached: 1520574141026.jpg (720x540, 253K)

>Lmao. Why don't you have an OLED screen as nice as Apple's, user?
Basement-dwelling virgins prefer Android for some reason.

Attached: okcupid2.png (480x363, 9K)

WOW a whole 3k in savings??

let's see your 20K in savings ;^)

>poorfags laptop
>just enough silver to buy a shitbox...

Sorry user, history is written by the victors. Please stay in the present where Apple is currently leading the pack
>Google Pixel 2
>No headphone jack
>Android P
>Notch support
Lmao

>poverty2.jpg
>poverty.jpg

Attached: 1507271912601.png (228x260, 139K)

If your mom didn't use an iPhone, the score would be much lower.

Attached: what-smartphone-says-about-you-figure20.png (2056x1058, 183K)

I do. I use a Samsung phone.

I would really love the source on this and how the incomes were accurately verified.

washingtonpost.com/outlook/trump-lied-to-me-about-his-wealth-to-get-onto-the-forbes-400-here-are-the-tapes/2018/04/20/ac762b08-4287-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

Typical iPhoneX owner:
>OMG why did you buy something else? I hate Samsung I hate Android why does it exist RRREEEEE! STOP NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKE!!!!!

Typical Note8 owner:
>I just like my phone

Kek. Did mommy buy your Note 8 too?

Typical iPhone X owner:
>It just works

Typical Note 8 owner:
>[SUPERNOVA][LINUX 2.474796421][PLACEBO SOUND][S.H.I.T. GOVENOR][PAJEET ROM XXL CURRY FIRE] UBAR 1337 krennel 1.03 [NOW WORKING]
>
>bugs:
>you tell me ;)

>Did mommy buy your Note 8 too?

No, my own company did.
That way I didn't have to pay income tax over the amount and I can write it off as a business expense.

>Spending that much on an Android
>Spending that much on a Samsung
Oh no

But user, he paid nothing.

That's probably where the anger comes from:
Yes it takes some skills to set up everything properly on the Note 8, it's not a phone everybody can enjoy.

>meanwhile in the real world

Attached: 1521733020520.png (955x1529, 669K)

i'm not picking sides but considering how often you keep saying "kek": you're a fucking faggot dude

Lmao. Typical Android autist. Kek

>Believing clickbait media
Oh boy

trips have spoken

Running a business means making expenses.
I spend about 10k per year on electronics, which includes Apple products for testing purposes.
Didn't buy an iPhoneX yet but wouldn't hesitate if I felt I needed it.

The Note 8 is just the one item I take home with me every night. (well, and my T460p but I never use it for private stuff)

>Samsung screen

My s5 has oreo

No, you become poor if you waste your money on garbage instead of investing it into something useful.

Game starts. Closes out immediately. Yep confirmed real. Nobody wants to play phone games. I'll stick with my $80 phone which is indestructible.

Literally how? I am still on Nougat on S7.

LinageOS

You can do both my dude, spending $1000 on a phone every 2 years isn't going to bankrupt me

This.
If braindead appletard wagecucks want to keep giving me their money on monthly installments in exchange for chinkshit trash that bends, explodes, and dies after a year, I'll happily take it.
Apple stock is the true patrician's choice. Apple products are for the good goys.

Attached: 1511335214972.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

Ah, explains it. S5 was such a good phone. S6 and S7 resist roms and rooting too hard for it to be worthwhile. Might downgrade for the replaceable battery.

Not just the phone, it's often an indicator of someone who can't handle money very well

I don't own anything over $600 except my phone, PC, laptop and car

absolutely disgusting

its even more vomit educing with apps

Attached: ssssaaaa.jpg (650x180, 26K)

lmao Apple

Attached: 1521971025245.png (704x817, 309K)

iPOOJEETS BTFO

This is why you don't hire people who like farts or pissing.

This is why you don't buy products from a company founded by a man that shat in the street.

Attached: 1501774652686.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

Seriously, can we just ban discussions of Apple? Like we all know that NOTHING productive will come from this.