Brb, gonna disable 200 botnets from collecting my data

>brb, gonna disable 200 botnets from collecting my data
Jesus, not even a disable all button, are all my eurobros busy disabling the botnets?

Attached: botnet.png (446x9633, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/privacy/consent?redirect=https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just use adnauseam so I actually opt in to all the advertisers

Can I sue xvideos for it's advertisments now?

this is not gdpr compliant, so if i had an account on a website that did this, i'd just wait until they get sued or leave forever.

the tracking has to be opt-in, not opt-out. these guys got it backwards and absolutely will get sued in a week or so.

also, even if this was gdpr compliant, not having an option to disable all at once is a huge fucking dick move and i'd stop using that site immediately.

what site is that?

tumblr.com/privacy/consent?redirect=https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard

Don't know got this screenshot from a britbong, a similar one I got was from techcrunch. Go to techcrunch.com you should be greeted with a popup, click on manage instead of confirm then find your way through the confusing UX and manage the 'partners'. Luckily that one does have a disable all option

Can I sue tumbler for not including a disable all button and earn some quick neetbucks?

no, but you can get a job for consistent neetbux

no, you can't sue under gdpr. you have to tell some guy in the government about the issue and they will sue. you won't get any money out of this

:-(, who gets the money?

Refugees

State.

What cancer is this?

Shouldn't it be disabled by default or is this some trickery?

nope, you have to opt out

>I kek'd. how true.

*clears cookies*
OH NOT AGAIN

open both form then paste this into the command bar in dev tools or whatever:
jQuery(".binary-switch").click();

how did it take this long for this to be posted? I thought you were programmers or is this board just a bunch of dumb Nazis now?

This isn't /prog/, and /dpt/ doesn't typically leave their circlejerk. Jow Forums isn't just programming, and you don't need to know programming to know technology or software.

I am, just not web developer (and the few web things I did were html and php).

Why do they even bother adding this if they don't do it in a compliant way?

maybe they thought they could avoid the fines

also, checked

Attached: dank.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Verizon.

Well, it was cancer. Might be reasonable enough with GDPR.

It should be according to the GDPR, but I figure they don't want to go that far until they get warned...?

It's an US company thing to try and see what they can get away with if money is involved. The customers won't be angered for long, usually. And indeed, with this they're not among the worst from an Europoor point of view either. Not at this point. Once everyone got their shit in order people might become upset about wrong defaults, though.

They likely won't get a fine straight-away for "trying" to comply but "slightly" failing.

They almost certainly will get warnings first this way.

The resistance continues!

>actually using tumblrina software
what the actual fuck? this is way worse than last years summer