>Your Appchan X fork
>Your extensions

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Web_browsers

Attached: Inori-tan.jpg (600x600, 145K)

stock firefox 56.0, fite me

i wanna fug inori

Fx Nightly
Basic 4chanX bitch
All the brainlet stuff on privacy.io and ghacks.js recommended extensions along a few things to reduce RAM consumption from tab hoarding and the cucked replacement for session manager

firefox
what's that
ublock

>56.0
y tho
>few things to reduce RAM consumption
such as?

Unload Tabs, tweaks like reducing e10s processes and duplicate tab killer

Is anyone else unable to use appchan x on FF60.0.1?

>vivaldi
>wut?
>admayonesum, violentmonkey

Sorry, that should read "fork of Jow Forums X"

Microsoft Edge, the best Jow Forums browser there is.

Attached: webm.jpg (1534x1080, 130K)

dual honeypot combo!

>Firefox Beta
>ccd0 + Oneechan
>Cookie AutoDelete, CSS Exfill Protection, Decentraleyes, Enhancer for YouTube, Greasemonkey, HTTPS Everywhere, No Coin, Privacy Badger, Pure URL, uBlock Origin, uMatrix.

Attached: 1522240738123.jpg (1600x1200, 296K)

Sorry, I mean Botnet/Honeypot, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Botnet plus Honeypot.

ungoogled-chromium 66 self-compiled with optimizations

4chanX+oneechan

uBO,uMatrix,Decentraleyes,The Great Suspender,Session Buddy,ViolentMonkey,Blockchain-dns,RES,Advanced font settings,BetterTTV,FrankerFaceZ,Shortkeys

vivaldi snapshot
stylechan
umatrix, ublock, tampermonkey

Attached: 1514863045470.jpg (960x957, 103K)

Opera
Dollchan extension
UO + nano defender, violentmonkey, "download from Chrome store", full page screenshot.

How does Dollchan compare to Jow Forums X? The spells sound autistic as fuck.

The spells are the best part. As for the rest, I haven't used 4chanX in a long while so I can't tell.

palemoon 27.4.2 (64-bit)
4chanX beta

Disable Ctrl-Q Shortcut
enjoy-reading
Expose Noisy Tabs
Github Extension Installer
Greasemonkey 3.121beta1
Greedy Cache
I don't care about cookies
img2tab
Lull The Tabs
Open Image In New Tab
Save Session
uBlock Origin
uBlock Origin Updater
uMatrix

I just looked at it. The hide spells could be achieved with X's regex but I don't think the replace ones could. Dollchan also appears to have an API but that only matters if you want to write a script for it and for all I know X has an API as well.

IE 11
I don't use anime extensions

>The hide spells could be achieved with X's regex
It would get extremely convoluted considering Dollchan supports boolean operations for all its spells. And "similar image" hiding is exclusive to Dollchan.

>"similar image"
From what I can tell by looking at the script, similar image is using some sort of perceptual hash implementation, which isn't currently in X. I can't think of any reason you would need boolean operations (if-then-else right?) when lookaround is supported. Could you give an example where it would be difficult to do with one regex filter of around the same size of one of dollchan's boolean operators?

Attached: f.png (600x600, 294K)

this

Attached: 158374572354.jpg (383x750, 77K)

Placebo Waterfox
CCD0
Umatrix
Ublock
Violentmonkey
HTTPS Everywere
Privacy Badger
User Agent Switcher
Downthemall
Classic theme restorer
new tab homepage
classic toolbar buttons
Probaly some i forget idk

Attached: 1506088526667.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>Could you give an example where it would be difficult to do with one regex filter of around the same size of one of dollchan's boolean operators?
When you need to check the post for multiple words, but the order of the words doesn't matter. Or filter all posts UNLESS they satisfy some criteria.

Or when you need to check not just for words - for example filter bumps without images.

Firefox developer edition 61.0b8
Just 4chanX
HTTPS Everywhere, AdNauseam, Enhancer for YouTube™, Privacy Badger, Violentmonkey, F*ck YouTube, Refined GitHub and other shit, I know fucking bloated.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x623, 75K)

>qutebrowser
>ccd0+stylechan
>no extensions

unbranded gentoo firefox
ccd0+stylechan+self-made script to fix issues with javascript disabled
decentraleyes
don't track me google
neat url
new tab override
search by image
smart https
smart referer
ublock origin
umatrix
violentmonkey

Attached: Clipboard01.png (3840x758, 347K)

fuck off, CIA nigger.

Safari
Jow Forums x is bloat
ublock

qutebrowser
ccd0/Jow Forums-x
no extensions

>When you need to check the post for multiple words, but the order of the words doesn't matter.
that's easily done with regex, say you want to filter any post containing ball, bat, pitch, glove or chew. With regex it would be as simple as /\bball|bat|pitch|glove|chew\b/i
>Or filter all posts UNLESS they satisfy some criteria.
negative lookahead or using two filters one of them being /./ and the other one using the highlight attribute to ignore the first filter.
well you can easily filter the word bump with regex but there isn't a way for a specific filter if it's filtering a comment to know whether a post has an image. It could be implemented in the same way that the OP tags are but I don't consider it a huge feature loss. I'm not sure how Dollchan is detecting bumps, I saw some support for checking the email field which in Jow Forums's case doesn't exist anymore.