Is it even possible to get "no"?

is it even possible to get "no"?

amiunique.org/fp

Attached: fp.png (767x191, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4.87 % of observed browsers are Firefox 52.0, as yours.
I thought i was the only one in the entire world using ESR unironically.

also you can see a survivorship bias, only people concerned with this check it = firefox more popular than chrome

We should get more people to use it then!

I usually get "Almost!" using the Tor browser, but never "No".

I was fucked by this. Had to remove everything but English in Chrome settings.

Attached: Untitled.png (557x74, 3K)

This shit doesn't even load for me. Is that good or bad?

Oh nevermind, I got "Almost."

>42.62 % of observed browsers are Firefox, as yours.
but I'm using Seamonkey

Pretty sure seamonkey sends a firefox user agent by default.

What the fuck is this?

Attached: Untitled.png (689x84, 7K)

almost means no.
If I can almost kick you in the teeth then I can't actually kick you in the teeth.

canvas fingerprinting

I'm using it unironically

I can't help but think that this obsession with uniqueness-of-fingerprint is missing the point a little bit. The goal is to avoid having your browsing activity tracked reliably across sites and time, and to avoid having it tied to your identity. Having a fingerprint shared with lots of other browsers would do that - but so would fingerprints that are unique but that change. Shouldn't we be looking to inject more noise into the fingerprint instead of all trying to imitate whatever's most common? Especially since whats most common is a browser that runs whatever tracking JS you hand it. Blocking that stuff makes you stand out but reduces the ability to track you by more than enough to compensate for the uniqueness.

Hover the (!). This may for example vary if you use a different zoom mode than the default one on Wangblows to get better fonts, because most browsers botch the zoom mode in some way.

This. Also it should be possible to slightly change parts of the finger print over time.

It loads infinetely for me so ill take that as a no

I just get a blank page, so I'm pretty sure that I win

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-25_18-06-35.png (1600x1181, 57K)

Why hasn't anyone made a plugin that report the exact same shit to the servers (resolution, plugins, canvas somehow, etc etc) so those using it can't be identified?

It takes some time, btw.

Most likely not considering tor just tells you to not change the browser window size

What if you're constantly switching from 1 to 2 monitor setup and windows likes to resize the fucking browser in that process?

install gentoo

Having a non-maximized browser window is incredibly obnoxious. There was an addon (Random Agent Spoofer) that claimed to be able to change the window/screen size the browser reported. That died because of webextenstion bullshit though. Why there can't just be an about:config setting that controls this I can't imagine.

>use of adblock
>no
>49.10%
But it doesn't detect I am using uBlock?

I don't think it can know that unless you enable javascript.

The problem is that the fingerprinting is using useful stuff (supported languages, time zone, screen resolution, etc.)

One way to cheat would be to add extra digits to version number, i.e. Firefox version 66.0.012283812030812380120831
and keep incrementing to make sure it's unique. This would defeat naive algorithms, until someone figures it out.

if they weren't doing this retarded rapid-release shit, and there was a year between major version releases, they could just not report the minor version.

>"Radeon RX Vega (VEGA10 / DRM 3.23.0 / 4.16.11-1-ARCH, LLVM 6.0.0)"
How the fuck can they see your GPU driver?

WebGL probably.

They could just not report it now. No server should be using minor release numbers as part of feature detection.

Same here.
>It takes some time, btw.
It's been 5 mins, filtering might be blocking it from working.

>use Linux to escape the botn-

That's the fault of the browser implementing retarded web dev shit and enabling it by default. The OS can't save you from that.

>0.42 % of observed browsers are Firefox 60.0, as yours.
update your browser, shitheads.

>40.03 % of observed browsers are Chrome, as yours.
But am using Yandex Browser ?

Stop using Mozilla's gay ass ad filled piece of shit, faggot

I use ESR 52

>1.60 % of observed browsers are Firefox 56.0, as yours.

I found one way to get a "No"

Attached: haha.png (1914x1072, 40K)

What's the most common user-agent?

Yandex most likely use chrome user-agent, then.

Chrome 65.

Attached: 1514925881900.png (1215x149, 116K)

It's supposedly these, but all of these show up as very unique on that website.
techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/

Thank you

I'm not even using chrome

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-224304.png (1080x1920, 242K)

I'm getting Almost on Chrome, so I guess I win

Is this a fucking joke? It thinks I'm unique literally just based off my up to date firefox.

Forgot pic

Attached: unique.png (713x393, 50K)

i dont even bother checking because i have the default seamonkey useragent and custom language headers

Looks like my useragent and screen resolution are the only things actually fucking me.
>

>0.01 % of observed browsers are Firefox 62.0, as yours.
I'm two steps ahead of you, faggot.

The most common browser for this specific site is Firefox 52 on Windows 7. There's a link to the pie charts on the left of the site. All that really means though is that the sort of people who visit the site are most likely to use FF 52 on Win7, which may not be true of any other site.

not even my timezone. checkmate.
i guess 66 just came out or something to only be 1%?

Attached: Capture.png (745x408, 36K)

It's always your useragent fucking you over, it's just far too scattered it seems. I wish Firefox by default would report something generic but that'll probably never happen. Using privacy.resistfingerprinting or spoofing UA yourself only helps if those useragents are very common.

Just tried spoofing it several different ways. There is no way to get a no.

>ad filled
But user, there aren't any ads. Especially if you use uBlock Origin and uMatrix like a normal person.

How real is the fear of 1st party scripts tracking you? I block everything by default and my non JS fingerprint is as good as it gets, but with JS it all turns to shit. Sad thing is some sites just need some javascript enabled and I have no idea if it's common to embed spyware into those or if it's mostly left to 3rd party scripts from like google analytics.

>less than 1% runs updated Firefox
Calling bullshit on this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-094001__01.jpg (1080x647, 106K)

>unidentified operating system
r u a haker

>use Palemoon
>it keeps back the "loading" animation
>nothing pops up

I guess that means that's a resounding No!

I'm literally issuing stock rom. :^)

I'm fucked in chrome because it uses Android P in it's UA.

Funny thing is "privacy browser" actually includes custom unique UA, to it's absolutely unique.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-103907.png (1080x1920, 233K)

>Using "personalized recommendations" Firefox