Is systemd really botnet? I don't give a shit about this dude and muh Unix philosophy/freetard shit...

Is systemd really botnet? I don't give a shit about this dude and muh Unix philosophy/freetard shit, just want to know if I can use it without worrying about the CIA niggers.

Attached: Is9vjRJ.jpg (430x760, 54K)

Whether it is intentionally botnet or not, it is a massive continuous security vulnerability that works exactly the same way botnets do. Lennart personally is antisecurity AND a cunt.

It's FOSS, check for yourself by reviewing the code

>too big to audit in a lifetime
>dozens of massive known vulnerabilities
Yes, it should be considered a botnet.

>he doesn't care about open source software
>he doesn't care about the unix philosophy
The UNIX philosophy combined with open source exists specifically to prevent the systemd problem. Without one, the other cannot exist. Notice how systemd is a big ball of shit so large that it's basically closed source. This happened because Harry Poettering in all his wisdom has rejected the UNIX philosophy.

It's too big now, just like the Linux kernel.

Attached: B_A_S_E_D.png (789x593, 182K)

Just put more than one person to audit it then? There are enough valid reasons to hate systemd, but "it's big therefore it is just like closed source" probably is the dumbest argument you can make.

More than a million lines of code is inauditable. You cannot dispute this.

Why do you use a kernel then?

A kernel isn't optional. I'm also in favor of microkernels and contributed a small amount of code to the effort to port the NetBSD user land to MINIX.

So no, monolithic kernels are in the same boat and your argument doesn't work. Fuck yourself, retard.

>millions of lines of code, impossible to read through it all and find all the vulnerabilities
>Ian Murdoch was sexually assaulted and then killed by police right around the time Debian was in the process of embracing it
You do the math.

Attached: terry.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Why do Germans have to ruin everything?
Is it the Autism?

Is Devuan good? I am looking for a Systemd-less Debian-based X86 OS for my old PC

It's not great but not bad either.

Dev1 is good if you are fine with debian stable or oldstable.
If you need testing/sid then try antiX.

If you don't give a shit about video games I'd recommend ghostbsd. Freebsd is free from all potterware including that garbage pulseaudio. If you don't mind doing at yourself freebsd is easy to install and download a desktop. There's a very good tutorial for getting kde up in running. Freebsd gets a bad rep becuase the developers are sjws but they are very talented. So I don't give a shit. The gnome and redhat developers are sjws and they're trash programmer. Which is just infuriating. If you want to stick with Linux . MX/Antix is very good. It's based on the latest Debian release and comes with a well configured version of xfce. It's better than Deuvuan which isn't on the latest Debian release.

That's just a meme. Do it, lazy faggot.

They fucking GLOW in the DARK

>dozens of massive known vulnerabilities

Linux is botnet confirmed.

Isn't ASCII stretch based?

Except Murdoch was clinically insane

Everyone knows spergs make better programmers

>Is systemd really botnet?
Well it's Free Software, you could read the code and find out for yourself if you aren't a micro-brain retard.