Post your phone, and the BEST and WORST aspects of it

Post your phone, and the BEST and WORST aspects of it.

>BEST
Great keyboard, over-average battery life, the definition of portability.
>WORST
Experiences genuine slowdowns, can't really into incredibly high-speed data transfer, even adding a new ROM can't fix these issues.

Attached: 1526336796830.jpg (600x471, 94K)

>BEST
Keyboard trackpad, big square screen, BB10OS
>WORST
IPS display, non-removable battery, no microHDMI out, dead OS, three-row keyboard

Attached: Blackberry-Passport-Angled.jpg (1024x615, 150K)

I actually considered getting a Black Berry, but the lack of proper customization and (as you said) the OS as a whole kinda' has me on the fence. The keyboard doesn't really scream of potential either. Do you have to use the screen a lot to get symbols and numbers and shit?

When you're typing there's a single row of touchscreen keys at the bottom, you press the Symbols key then a virtual keyboard pops up. Each key on the virtual keyboard is labeled with a key on the physical keyboard so you really only need to use the touchscreen to pull up the virtual keyboard

Sounds neat. A surprisingly clever solution!

The new Blackberries have Android and tons of customisation though, including being able to freely map keyboard shortcuts to start any app

Attached: 9FB6B236-9254-4412-84DA-F6322C18BA30.png (1200x805, 649K)

Phone: Sony Z5 Premium

>BEST
10/10 design, great premium haptic, fingerprint sensor on the side is intuitive to reach, used to have great warranty service (had it replaced twice due to water damage, they even send me the box with postage on it to mail it to them, had it back in a week and only needed the individual number of the phone, no receipt or anything)

>Worst
Lagdragon overheating processor, shit battery life, 4K screen but only uses FullHD 95% of the time, mediocre pictures due to shitty camera software, even with some of the best hardware of that gen

Getting exchanged with an LG V30 soon, can’t wait

Attached: 105B9443-9611-4C7D-AB2F-2660DE2C4461.jpg (5008x3636, 1.22M)

Moto Z Play

>BEST
Reasonably thicc build, glass back feels nice, Oreo update is alright other than fucking white, no bloat in the stock ROM, battery life is excellent
>WORST
Glass back, non-replaceable batrery, not super powerful, fingerprint scanner takes the place of a home button (annoying coming from an S4), screen lock button feels a bit cheap, display is a bit contrasty and it's got a bit of weight to it (big battery and glass everywhere, what do you expect), if you put it in a case the electrical contact on the back is exposed because faux wooden cover doesn't fit in the case, camera is average but eh, get a real camera if you want good pix

It's a good phone, I'd buy another.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

>BEST
Comfy, built well, nice screen, pretty fast for daily usage, doesn't damage easily, fast fingerprint sensor, sold like hell so now there's a shitload of ROMs and tweaks (it's like the new Nexus 5), good battery life

>WORST
Both cameras are subpar, speakers are not very loud, GPU is absolute trash

>best
runs smoothly, has nice display, battery lasts a day, will have qwerty keyboard mod which i already ordered because of my love for milestone/droid series

>worst
battery barely lasts a day, qwerty mod got announced like year ago and its release date had been moved gorillion times already. i still believe though, guy is surely doing his best

Attached: Lenovo-Moto-Z-32GB-Dual-Sim-czarny.jpg (700x638, 46K)

>best
Decent for shitposting and reading shit in bed. Was cheap as fuck
>worst
Its the 3g one so no microsd. I can't use it as a music player.

Attached: 417492-motorola-moto-g-dual-xt1033-product-image01.png (389x388, 175K)

I am waiting for the Key2 to launch and will probably upgrade from my Sammy Note 4.
How good of an idea is it? The only thing thast worries me is the completely locked bootloader so I'm stuck with the botnet.

BEST:
Great battery
Great Screen
Extremely sturdy
Still in the samsung generation of removable batteries

WORST
Heats up like crazy
No custom roms because Exynos
Stuck on 6.0
"Security" updates decreased battery life and speed

Attached: KC031A.jpg (900x1050, 180K)

Blackberry KeyOne

>BEST
Physical keyboard, keyboard trackpad, good screen, good camera, great stock utility programs especially Hub and Calendar, long battery life, well-built and robust

>WORST
Lack of customization, even though it's not a matter to me since I use my phone to work and communicate and I don't need to post homescreen of my phone on Jow Forums thread to boost my ego

>Non unlockable bootloader
I sure as hell can't wait for TCL to stop handing out system updates after Key2 is released.

>Best
Great battery life
360 OS
Affordable
Nice red color

>Worst
No custom ROMs yet.
Second camera on back is fake.
No headphone jack.
Non-removable battery.
No Android 8.

Overall I'd pick a better phone next time.

Attached: QK_1527334592274.jpg (1000x1000, 460K)

>meme-edges

My Dick gets hard when I see this phone, God damm I want one

Moto G5

Best
>Cheap
>Good screen size
>Forward facing loudspeaker
>Removable battery
>Expendable storage
>Pure Android ™

Bad
>Shitty sparepart availability
>Speaker quality
>Screen in sunlight is shit
>Camera in low light

Meh I've spent a lot more money on stuff a lot shittier than it.

S8 plus,
Best: great for movie watching, games, okay battery, makes me look like im more rich than i am
Worst: Glass back is shattered, as are alot of peoples as its a stupid design, front glass scratches surprisingly easy, the cost
Im undecieed of im gonna replace the back myself or ignore it

Attached: image.jpg (1128x1746, 119K)

PH-1

>+
Looks nice
No camera bump
B E Z E L S
Good software
>-
No waterproofing
No 3.5 jack
Notch
Shitty touchscreen
Easy to scratch

Wish I could afford a S8, but this works well enough.

>tfw this is as good as it gets for qwerty phones but i use verizon and photon is sprint
droid 4 struggles so much because of locked bootloader

I have the exynos version too and it never heats up. My screen has pretty shit viewing angles though.

Near perfect phone as far as build and form though. Samsung went to shit after this.

Moto E4 plus

Best:
-cheap af ($110 bucks carrier free)
-battery, dont remember having this autonomy since the dumbphone days
-stock Android, feel no need to root

Cons:
-fingerprint sensor too sensible and gets anoying
-stock ROM has some bugs, most can be fixed in MTK engineer mode but still suck
-no gyroscope, and overall lack of sensors
-no led notifications or active display like most Moto devices
-no Moto gestures

Would change it, but I'm poor and chink phones cost the same or more. Too lazy to be buying-selling
Also, they only had the Gold color where I got it and looks ugly af

LG G5

Best: Great placement for fingerprint scanner, headphone jack, SD card slot, type C, very good speakers. Never really heats up, the build isn't that bad as a lot of reviews said early on. 2 years later and there are pretty much no scratches save for one when I fell into some rocks drunk, even then the scratch is only a cm long and the screen is completely fine. Also obviously removeable battery and spares come with a carrying case (with the batter in it's like carrying a pack of really long gum)

Cons: Shit GPS, screen ghosting if you don't have a filter, ugly logo placement, all the modules are memes, especially that HiFi audio bullshit. Touch buttons which I hate, the cameras stick out awkwardly, ugly design overall. Updates are slow as hell compared to others.

Overall 7.5/10 has its flaws but they're not bad enough for me to want to get something newer. I really enjoy how easy it is to swap batteries and the wide angle camera is nice

Attached: g5-HC-11-1-2017~01.jpg (808x800, 85K)

Pixel 2

>Best
God tier camera
Best software experience available
Fast as fuck
One hand usability
Water resistant
Software updates
Unlimited Google photo storage at original resolution

>Worst
No headphone jack

Attached: 51V4nGNPIcL.jpg (497x500, 44K)

You get a back cover literally with the phone, and there are plenty of moto mods to snap on the back, and they're all non-glass. The glass back is literally a non-issue.

The hifi one is actually pretty good.
It measures quite well.

there are bluetooth slideout qwerty cases for the S4 and S5 but it's not the same and it adds a ton of bulk

Galaxy S6
>BEST
God-tier display even compared to modern flagships
Headphone jack with a great DAC since I have the Exynos variant
Still a breddy gud camera
Physical buttons
Build quality
Always-on Display is possible with xda pajeets
TouchWiz aka "The SAMSUNG Experience" along with the stock Samsung apps is actually useful and good looking compared to stock Android...

>WORST
...but it's also considerably slower
Battery life is absolute trash, especially since it's degraded over the years
I have the 64GB version, but an uSD card slot still would be nice
Updates come out literally a year after
Samsung fucked S6 and S7 owners with the Nougat update, we got Samsung experience 8.0 where S8 and even A8 2016 got 8.1 which feels more polished
Could use one more gig of RAM

A decent phone overall.

>No custom ROMs yet.
don't hold your breath

iPhone 6s

Best:
It just werks.
Good security.
All the important apps I need.
It was under $200.
Slick design without being too flashy.
Charges quickly.

Worst:
It's a fucking Apple product.
Non-removable SIM.
Non-removable battery so NSA can listen to me at all times.
Disrespects my Freedom.
Feels flimsy. Definitely not designed to withstand any kind of abuse. Obviously built to break easily so Apple can suck more money out of me for repairs or upgrades.

OnePlus 3
>BEST
pretty good haven't had any problems
>Worst
Nothing of note apart from the DAC is a bit of a meme, but then it is on every phone

>mediocre pictures due to shitty camera software
whats up with sony fucking up their good camera with their post processing or something on their smartphones? Seriously.

LG G6

>BEST
Looks great naked
Quite fast and doesnt lag
DAC
Love watching movies on it
Battery lasts me a day and a half

>WORST
Needs a case (at least for me)
Slow as fuck updates (security and software)

*bootloops in you're pocker*

Heh, nuthin' perssonel kid

Did you manage to completely remove Bixby, or root device? That spyware alone is reason not to buy this phone or any Samsung product again.

Blu Life One X2

Pros
Amazing battery life. I don't worry about charging it every couple of hours. Takes about 30 minutes for a full charge.
64gb of storage, 4gb of ram, octacore (2xquad) 1.4ghz snapdragon 430
Decent screen size, very responsive
16MP back, 8MP front cameras. okay quality
Costs $179 over a year ago

Cons
no name generic phone so no big rooting/custom rom scene
BLU is very unreliable when it comes to preinstalled chinese botnet malware bs
last official update screwed over most people and ruined their data. (seriously, i escaped that fate by having an alternate rom installed and not being privy to the update)
not many cases to choose from
fingerprint sensor doesn't work most of the time
no 5ghz wifi channel, stuck on 2.4ghz so no 5ghz only router while this is one of the devices connected

Attached: 711kaNA8HJL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 121K)

Anyone has those Sony Xperias XZ1 phones? Are they good? Going from 1080p to 720p is that bad?

Attached: sony-xperia-z1-compact-14.jpg (830x467, 33K)

ah btw i have a nexus 5

I love everything about it but the camera and sometimes it's a little slow but it' allright.

Attached: Sigen-Ultra-Hybrid-Nexus-5-Pic6-700x525.jpg (700x525, 47K)

Is that the mediatek version or something? I have qcom moto e4 running unofficial lineage.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-200721.png (720x1280, 28K)

Yup, wish I gotten the Qualcomm, the ROM support on mtk sucks and its really easy to brick.
How's Lineage? Thought they stopped updating until Oreo is out

>no custom roms yet
>mediakek
You're fugged.

I cant completely remove it, and while i rooted ot, its buggy. Also theres hardly any roms for it. Im tempted to just unroot it and deal with it. Its android so not like my information is fully secure anyhow

lineage is fine, but it has some bugs and driver issues I had to fix. lineage 14.1 is still supposed to receive security updates, just not new features

I also have a g5, this is very realistic except i have broken many a screen for this bad boy.
my GPS also just doesn't work but this phone is wonderful

>Pros
Nice clear screen, awesome battery life, micro USB-C and 3.5 jack with DAC, 625 so power is decent, picks up all my LTE bands, NFC, mSD support
>Cons
3GB RAM isn't enough for this shitty MiFavor ROM, lags when trying to use the Google app, camera is extremely hit or miss and is shit in low light, STUCK ON 6.0.1, NO UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER WITH NO POSSIBILITY IN SIGHT, IM TALKING LOCKED THE FUCK DOWN

Attached: zte-blade-v8-pro-1.jpg (660x558, 69K)

best
>huge ass battery that lasts several days, you can even charge another phone with it
>less than 300 leaf bucks
>t h i c c and heavy, I like that
>some pretty cool proprietary software, like being able to lock individual apps with an independent pin

worst
>shit camera
>proprietary software is poorly translated from chinese
>the included case is mandatory, not because it's fragile but because the corners are too sharp to hold comfortably

Attached: k10000 pro.png (981x892, 325K)