I would urge everyone who is a blogger or who runs a website that Europeans can access to block their websites and...

I would urge everyone who is a blogger or who runs a website that Europeans can access to block their websites and blogs to European citizens. I am a citizen of the EU and disagree with the GDPR. I know that the GDPR is designed to put bloggers and any rival to the mainstream media out of business. I now consider myself to be struggling against the EU and their GDPR. The only sensible thing for those outside the EU to do is to block EU citizens until the EU is taken back by a total collapse back into nation states. I now consider myself to belong to the resistance movement against the EU and at this point in time have decided to urge large corporations, individual bloggers, and small businesses outside the EU to completely block anyone accessing their website from the EU. The main stream media is immune from prosecution under the GDPR rules, BLOGGERS ARE NOT and the fines are up to 20 million Euro
fjordsandbeaches.com/gdpr-for-bloggers/

pic related, it's the EU looking at you

Attached: pig-looking-over-wooden-fencing.jpg (2000x1333, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitecase.com/publications/alert/court-confirms-ip-addresses-are-personal-data-some-cases
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The main stream media is immune from prosecution under the GDPR rules
explain L A Times, then

>I know that the GDPR is designed to put bloggers [...] out of business.
Good fucking riddance.

>fjordsandbeaches.com
Hva i helvete er det jeg leser?

Attached: norrøn.jpg (710x960, 124K)

they must comply but if they comply and get a data breach, under EU directives they will not be prosecuted as long as they accept the security services helping them secure their shit

This is how it will work
THE EU: look some nasty blogger has discovered the truth - hack their site and dox the subscribers, then fine them

THE BLOGGER: But I am in the USA you cannot touch me

THE EU: Put them on the subversives and criminal block list

Why would bloggers even need to keep data about their users?

Oh just some little laws about transparency. If you have users or subscribers you must comply, if you dont then you will be shut down, so the best thing to do is block all EU citizens

>I am a citizen of the EU and disagree with the GDPR
Its like you love having every aspect of your life turned into a saleable that you will never see a cent of.

Why are euroclaps such bootlickers?

WTF are you talking about you stupid fucking 12 year old prick? I am against the GDPR

>I am against the GDPR
> I am against the tighter data protection laws that protect my privacy
Oh, you're just just retarded. My bad.

Why are you on Jow Forums? Stop using Jow Forums, it doesn't respect your privacy.

how will the GDPR protect my privacy if some companies that signed up to the media laws the EU imposed will never face prosecution for data breaches? Only the small companies and small media sites who are not counted as mainstream embedded media companies will ever face prosecution as they can argue their case in the British courts

To make shekels on the side while funding Google's AI overmind project.

I'm so fucking glad that the bubble is finally about to burst.
Good riddance.

good way to filter out those who actually have something to say and those who just push clickbait articles to increase ad revenue and invade my privacy.

Also this might bring back more static sites that contain more content and less js ad/trackware.

I see a lot of upside and almost no downside from GDPR

>those who just push clickbait articles to increase ad revenue and invade my privacy
>The age of clickbait might be over

I'm so fucking giddy. I hope that they won't find a way to crush this solution to the status quo.

Attached: fe2bab6a3594b56cccfdf1f44b4da1e0.png (1280x836, 485K)

are you retarded

if you honestly don’t recognize a burger falseflagging this site isn’t for you

I'm eu citizen and I love GDPR, obvious shill is obvious.
>not caring about your privacy and letting IoT devices such as fridge bombard you with ads.

>I would urge everyone who is a blogger or who runs a website that Europeans can access to block their websites and blogs to European citizens. I am a citizen of the EU and disagree with the GDPR. I know that the GDPR is designed to put bloggers and any rival to the mainstream media out of business.
Even if it was, the way it is done, it would be really ineffective at it.

i hope you are actually a shill and not really that stupid.

>write shit on a blog
>have to keep data about people who visit my site because transparency

what the fuck are you actually this stupid of a faggot?

Do you niggers understand how laws against corporations work? You can't send a company to prison so you must fine them instead, if the maximum fine is too small then large companies will do a cost/benefit analysis on just ignoring the law and paying up if caught, some random blogger maintaining a shitty mailing list wont get slapped with 20M€ fine

>log ip addresses
>get sued by the EU for GDPR violations

I don't get this meme.

Will do, I fear these guys might try and justify their egregious fines by saying "oh you can't pay? Icann, please take over this domain".

I don't want to, but they're forcing my hands, am I allowed to redirect to a vpn or is even wading my toes in the water too much?

You have no idea what you are talking about.
GPDR only applies if you handle personal data.
99% of blogs don't. If you do, then yes you better take your site offline until you secure it.

If you log IP adresses and store them for longer than minimum period required to provide service you are in violation of GDPR. Also can't ban people based on personal id such as IP, unless certain provisions are met in article 11, 32, and 47 among others in the directive.

Can someone explain to me how this is even allowed, where the EU now has this strange entitlement on how the internet should be ran and that these international fines are remotely justifiable?

>If you log IP adresses and store them for longer than minimum period required to provide service you are in violation of GDPR.

literally what the fuck? how are you even supposed to be able to determine if you're being attacked/ddos'd or just basic bans against known malicious ips/ranges?

i still don't get the whole "eu citizen on foreign soil" part of the meme legislation. literally how the fuck are you even supposed to differentiate without them giving you personally identifying information?

user is retarded and you arent in violation because protecting your site against mailicious attackers is a part of providing the service.

i thought that image was a disguised rubbing hands merchant from the thumbnail

It took months for the fucking paid shills and bots to leave about the stupid net neutrality trolling, and now we get to endure it again for this.

go back to your fake twitter accounts you fucking tools

ya but wouldn't "protecting services" fall under the processing of personal data? I thought "IP's" were classified as personal and identifying.

It's not that simple. There are very clearly defined exceptions when one might store such information. Section 47 says that for example to prevent fraud it is OK. Section 32 says only to ensure access to other users. Meaning you should log IP only minimal amount required to prevent ddos attack etc. International varies by law of member country judiciary system

>I know that the GDPR is designed to put bloggers and any rival to the mainstream media out of business
please, expand

whitecase.com/publications/alert/court-confirms-ip-addresses-are-personal-data-some-cases
>1 there is another party (such as an ISP) that can link the dynamic IP address to the identity of an individual; and
>2 the website operator has a "legal means" of obtaining access to the information held by the ISP in order to identify the individual.
to completely deanonymize the information.
Only if its IP + additional information that allows deanonymization. Note that the average webdude doesnt have legal access to ISP data.

>and
this sounds utterly incomprehensibly legally nightmarish. thank god I'm not a yuro.

"and" means that both 1 and 2 have to be true.
I know this kind of high level logic can be confusing for americans.

ya, not like i didn't highlight random text and hit quick reply without actually looking.

fucking faggot; when is neomoot going to range ban you yuros over gdpr concerns?