Internal Documents Show Apple Knew the iPhone 6 Would Bend

>Internal Documents Show Apple Knew the iPhone 6 Would Bend
>Apple publicly maintained that there were no engineering issues with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, but an internal review showed that engineering changes were necessary to prevent touch disease.
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/a3a3gg/iphone-6-touch-disease-documents
theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/5/24/17389220/apple-bendgate-internal-documents-iphone-6-plus
youtube.com/watch?v=qkNlfMC1lzE
OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: cuckPhone6.png (672x744, 402K)

Of course they knew. They probably didn't have enough time to change the design in order to produce them until September. They can't delay shit because any basic bitch buys a new iphone between September and Christmas.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: rosser checkem.png (960x540, 559K)

ITODDLERS BTFO A G A I N
How much assfucking does an iCuck need to take before they are woke? LMAO

>unbox therapy

Attached: 1525915968623.jpg (1488x1488, 178K)

They make phones go rigorous bend tests.
Apple knew it immediately but since planned obsolescence is a thing it didnt bother them

>t. Itoddler

It amazes me that ... humans still watch him.

>be me, unbox therapy fatty
>creep up every companies ass because I feed off of that

Remember when those kids walked into an Apple store and bent all the display phones, and recorded themselves doing it? Good times

FUCK OFF, I DIDN'T IMPLY I LIKE APPLE SHIT

Attached: b02.png (200x200, 42K)

>t. Itoddler

REEEEE33333

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEALY.png (680x680, 339K)

Applefags are definitely not straight that's for sure

Attached: 29757.jpg (380x405, 12K)

kek

How will iToddlers ever recover?

>t. Itoddler

Fake news.

quads of truth

REEEEEEEEEWEEWWWW

Attached: RRREEEEEEEEE33333333333333.png (680x680, 56K)

Does this really occupy your time, guys? lol, fucking hell that's a tough existence.

Wouldn't it better to talk about good Android apps or whatever? Or fdroid apps or whatever else? I hate apple like the next guy but isn't this a little... Caring too much about something that's shit?

>t. itoddler

>lol
>ellipsis
>Caring
>reddit spacing
opinion completely discarded
you might want to remove that shameful and disgusting post

This.

Rtearjljeeeeaeeeeee

Attached: RRREEEEEEEEE33333333333333.png (680x680, 411K)

Yeah fuck that topic my /android/bros! also is anyone else here sleepy? i kinda wanna take a nap now and want to forget about everything that happened this week *yawn*

At this point I just want to see how many you've got.
>t. itoddler

Я€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Attached: RREREREAEAED323323KLNDVCOAEON.png (680x680, 260K)

>t. itoddler

r𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊

Attached: 𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊𝖊.png (680x680, 28K)

>t. itoddler

(%%)))#(_Q%__#

Attached: (&@#).png (680x680, 1.39M)

iCucks will defend this.

It amazes me that people didn't drop him after the totes-not-fake pickup truck giveaway.

>t. itoddler

No shit they knew. Speaking as an engineer, you see decisions like these all the time. It's not something that will cause a direct loss of life or injury, so the decision makers get a lot more lax with what they will ship. The cost to risk ratio gets a lot easier to manage if it wont kill someone. You bet your ass that they has stress analysis for the product that showed it would bend, but other factors like size, wight retooling, redesigning and production costs outweighed the risk of it becoming a big deal. From a business standpoint, I think they made the right decision. Even with bendgate considered, they still came out ahead instead of fucking up a product launch and setting themselves back on their production schedule by half a year.

With that in mind, remember that car, airplane, bridge, elevator, etc manufacturers make similar decisions but with the loss of life factored in. Sometimes it's easier to pay off the one in a million lawsuit and fines instead of fixing a product flaw.

>It's not something that will cause a direct loss of life or injury
How long until the families of those lost sue Apple for this?

Attached: 1526826498187.jpg (766x930, 135K)

>Unbox therapy
aka
>amazon affiliate link therapy
this dudes a fuck

>desperately deflecting and samefagging this hard to try and draw attention away from your bendPhone being shit
lmao

Apple wanted us to be creative and put the shape of the phone into the hands of the people.

>6s
>6

ok

Attached: 31233123.png (629x504, 36K)

Is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha post- what does it have to do with bendgate? Regardless, if there was a known issue with exploding batteries, they would have a similar risk reward decision. They probably will sue if a lawyer thinks they have a case and they will probably get a settlement. However, you cropped at where the article suggests the copilot was at fault, so I would imagine the airline might get sued first.

I'm wholly convinced these threads are an elaborate ruse like the Communist General on Jow Forums

Attached: devilish.jpg (900x900, 147K)

Attached: 143333.png (680x680, 1.28M)

And that is an excuse for lying to their customers?